Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 17, 2014 to Feb 23, 2014 - DV8 Diva Pearl

yes...give it to the wife or the daughter!! after all it's a Diva!!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Diva Dv8 Pearl. Nice ball! Love it! A pink benchmark ball would be awesome!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Chats: 304

You know I was just wondering to myself if DV8 decides to continue the Diva tradition, I wondered if they even think about making and naming a couple balls a "DV8 Mother" and a "DV8 Daughter" lmao ;p just like on the Dude side, a "DV8 Father" and a "DV8 Son" lol
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

No real cleaver thing to say here..would just like to own this :-)

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by mike_thomas93 View Post
    You know I was just wondering to myself if DV8 decides to continue the Diva tradition, I wondered if they even think about making and naming a couple balls a "DV8 Mother" and a "DV8 Daughter" lmao ;p just like on the Dude side, a "DV8 Father" and a "DV8 Son" lol
    LOL,,, how about The DV8 Butt Ugly,,, and on the side where they put a few shot words,,, " A Ball Only A Mother Could love!" anyway,,, I would buy a Butt Ugly!! Butt, I would have to think about it! (
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 02-23-2014 at 12:09 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    LOL,,, how about The DV8 Butt Ugly,,, and on the side where they put a few shot words,,, " A Ball Only A Mother Could love!" anyway,,, I would buy a Butt Ugly!! But, I would have to think about it! (
    You know what
    Chicken But
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Love the Dv8 stuff, they are the real deal!

Blog Entries

Default My wifes own words when I showed her the Diva Pearl

Wow!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 02-23-2014 at 12:19 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 304

Lmao that sounds a little inappropriate, Ice. I don't think DV8 would make a ball with that kind of name ;p
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Blog Entries

Default Who KNOWS

Since it is a drawing, maybe My wife will win that Diva!!! She had a pretty good night tonight with a 537! She does not have a DV8,,,, would be fun to see her light up the alley! Her high game tonight was a 210 in the third game!
    Who knows who's name will be randomly generated.... I don't think anyone has won 3 balls? But this would be for her! The woman that keeps me frozen, and melts my ice on occasion,,,, Joyce!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast