Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual BowlingBoards.com Virtual Tour!!!

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by circlecity View Post
    Are people who are not in the VBT but still would like to follow it locked out of updates, standing, scores or information? Or are you going to post that on boards.

thank you
    http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads...tandings/page6

Post 58 on this thread has May scores. Overall standings are in same thread, on page 7.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

I received the participant list from someone other than Aslan and there were more sheets to follow but didn't get anything yet. Not sure Aslan if the test worked - were you able to access the sheets I put on Google docs? Didn't matter the content just that you could access. So not sure who is working on what now. I can work on Google docs but I will need all the updated info - I could search these threads or you could just email me the data in whatever format you have it to make it easier. I will be traveling Saturday for 1 week going to Italy so:

1. I need to get my bowling in - not sure when
    2. I will have time to work on the docs if I have the data before then

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    I received the participant list from someone other than Aslan and there were more sheets to follow but didn't get anything yet. Not sure Aslan if the test worked - were you able to access the sheets I put on Google docs? Didn't matter the content just that you could access. So not sure who is working on what now. I can work on Google docs but I will need all the updated info - I could search these threads or you could just email me the data in whatever format you have it to make it easier. I will be traveling Saturday for 1 week going to Italy so:

1. I need to get my bowling in - not sure when
    2. I will have time to work on the docs if I have the data before then
    Thats weird. I sent you the participants list Monday night.

I can access the document, just can't change anything.

There's no rush. At this point it's a "nice to have" and we'll improve it when we get a chance. Until then, the pairings, standings, participants, etc... can all be found relatively easily by going to the appropriate pages.

I'll try to send the spreadsheet again tonight. Check your spam box or junk mailbox to make sure it didn't get diverted.

Haven't gotten many scores sent in as of yet for June…but regardless, I have posted center assignments and pairings for July.

Chats: 506

not going to beable to bowl been very very busy this month
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Haven't gotten many scores sent in as of yet for June…but regardless, I have posted center assignments and pairings for July.
    I've got mine done will send to you in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    not going to beable to bowl been very very busy this month
    I doubt you'll be the only one. I think I have 4-5 scores turned in for June thus far.

Aslan, This is a really cool thing you have set up. You deserve alot of credit for promoting the game. Good job man!

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Aslan, This is a really cool thing you have set up. You deserve alot of credit for promoting the game. Good job man!
    Ironically, you're saying that during the month when we likely lost more than half our participants due to too many other summer activities…but thanks.

And I'll say it again, the website deserves the real credit since they reached out to me and encouraged me to give it a shot.

Hopefully it'll be a positive. Hopefully get people to try different centers. Establish a bit more of a connection amongst BBers. Or, other side of the coin, might be a thing that in 7 months people laugh about and say, "remember that stupid virtual tournament thing that weird guy Aslan tried to start…he was such a dingbat!" Hard to say at this point.

Oh…and poor Amyers…guess who he drew for July??! Uh oh…I gotta battle a fellow wood lane bowler….and I got no wood lanes!!! I sure hope it comes down to spare shooting!!!

Chats: 32

Looking Forward too it!!!! I think Galaxy is still wood it has been a while since I have been in there they hosted the State Tournament this year. Was going to bowl there back in April but you couldn't even get on the parking lot with the tourney going on. The guy that owns it now operated the pro shop where I got my first ball.

Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast