Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual BowlingBoards.com Virtual Tour!!!

Ringer
    Chats: 35

I'm gonna try to get to the alley tonight, in a string of bad months this has been the worst one yet unfortunately

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Chats: 256

Getting mine in this evening. Not sure I will get the photos of scores to Aslan until tomorrow some time though. That ok?
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 32

I sent mine earlier should be in your email
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Getting mine in this evening. Not sure I will get the photos of scores to Aslan until tomorrow some time though. That ok?
    Thats fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I sent mine earlier should be in your email
    Got em!

Chats: 55

I emailed my scores, but right now I have no way of getting the "proof" to you. I can scan them next week when I go into the office.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    I emailed my scores, but right now I have no way of getting the "proof" to you. I can scan them next week when I go into the office.
    Thats fine.

Updated scores are now in the standings section. I probably won't have everything posted and next month's centers assigned until sometime this weekend. I'll try to have the center assignments by tomorrow night in time so that people who want an early jump on August can bowl this weekend.

Ringer
    Chats: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.
    Thanks Bunny, I'm still fighting

And Aslan, I emailed you my scores as soon as I finished at the alley....(note to self, open bowling after 9pm at this particular alley is a bad idea as it's cheap bowling night apparently )

Quote Originally Posted by zdawg View Post
    Thanks Bunny, I'm still fighting

And Aslan, I emailed you my scores as soon as I finished at the alley....(note to self, open bowling after 9pm at this particular alley is a bad idea as it's cheap bowling night apparently )
    I got em. Just waiting on VDub to submit his and I'll update the scores/standings.

Currently we 15 participants total.

There are 8 spots open in the finals tournament.

At this point (and this can change), only about 9 of the 15 participants are still what I'd call "actively participating".

- J-Dilly and tr33frog have never participated since sending in their initial intent.
    - JAnderson has pretty much said he's probably out for the remainder.
    - Stormed1 injured himself badly this month and is likely out for the remainder.
    - tccstudent and Jeral999ok didn't submit valid scores last month and I've heard nothing since.

- noeymc is a "wild card" because he's missed 2 straight months...but is still in the hunt and hasn't said for SURE that he's out.

So that leaves 9 people fighting for 8 spots. Now, Stormed1 and noeymc did build up a nice cushion and could end up getting a spot just on their initial performances in months 1-3...and that may make noeymc "perk up" and participate in the finals. However, IF Stormed1 is physically out of commission....I'd vote to eliminate him from the finals tournament and allow the next highest point-getter in since he'd (Stormed1) just lose automatically in round 1 if he physically can't bowl.

And remember, those relying on "back door" or "wild card" entries into the tournament...you MUST have bowled at least THREE months to get in with a most improved average, or total scratch pinfall, or most games bowled above average.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast