Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual BowlingBoards.com Virtual Tour!!!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    To add to the list of folks with issues above, I got in 2 games last evening before buckling my left knee. Heard something pop in first frame of my third game. Did get the first 2 in fine, but hit a sticky patch on the approach and my foot and knee just stopped while the rest of my body kept going forward. Do you want me to submit my 2 games or not take any of them? Have photos of the 2 games.

Let me know if you would still like to submit, otherwise will just put me down of 0 in July.

Have a bad limp after icing over night and today. Will likely have to get it checked out over the weekend.
    damn!!! Sorry to hear the bad news!!! What is Iceman going to have to do, get you on a training , nutrition program???? Take care, get well soon!!
    Do you want Ice to sub for you???
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    damn!!! Sorry to hear the bad news!!! What is Iceman going to have to do, get you on a training , nutrition program???? Take care, get well soon!!
    Do you want Ice to sub for you???
    Thanks. Good news is just a sprain, no tears or damage. Felling better over the weekend. Just gotta take it easy with no stress on it for a couple weeks. Iced it for few days, now will start heat and wrapping it.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 32

That's great news vdubtx. Get it healed up and back to bowling shape soon
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Stormed1 View Post
    I'll be out for the remainder because of open heart surgery next Friday. They will be doing a quadruple bypass so it will be several months befor I can throw a ball again

Thoughts and prayers Stormed.

Bunny
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Thanks. Good news is just a sprain, no tears or damage. Felling better over the weekend. Just gotta take it easy with no stress on it for a couple weeks. Iced it for few days, now will start heat and wrapping it.
    Oh, thank goodness!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Oh, thank goodness!!
    Knee is much better today. Not as much soreness while walking. Should be good to go soon.
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Best wishes to all our fallen comrades. Dropping like flies.

I am back in it for August. Selling a house and handling all that garbage plus my normal day to day was just too much for July - and throw a camping trip and being sick in there and I ended up netting negative free time. Hoping to get my bowling in early this month. Still need to close on the house but that should be done this week.

Knee is in better shape than I thought after hearing that pop in it last week. No soreness, even after doing some yard work last night. Think I am ready to get back in it.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post

- JAnderson has pretty much said he's probably out for the remainder.
    I thought I was more explicit than "probably".
    John

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    I thought I was more explicit than "probably".
    As has been explained, it is my understanding you are "out" for the remainder of the season...BUT...you DO have the option of bowling in August/September should you change your mind.

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast