Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual BowlingBoards.com Virtual Tour!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    If Iceman does NOT stop his temper tantrum and step up to represent Missouri....then Missouri (and Iceman) are DEAD TO ME!! Come on Ice!!

Irony...if Iceman bowls a 300 during the Tour and then is forced to tell us about it. DOHT!!!
    I agree - Iceman needs to step up! Whatever is going on put some duct tape on it and walk it off. Otherwise DEAD TO ME as well.

Lets get an OKIE in on the mix

Register me
    for last year I only bowled in one house this year I am bowling in 4 house
    1 league at Broken Arrow Lanes Broken Arrow OK
    1 league at AMF Sheridan Lanes Tulsa OK
    1 Travel League that goes to: AMF Sheridan Lanes,Broken Arrow Lanes, Sahoma Lanes (Sapulpa OK),The Lanes of Coffee Creek(Owasso OK)

Last years average 186 as posted on bowl.com
    my USBC ID is in my signiture
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 204

Oooo...and TCC is IN!!

Some young talent!

It would be cool if we had all 50 states represented...but some states are stupid and don't have enough people to field even 1 player/BBer....so thats a pipe dream.

Updated list:

California
    Aslan
    Zdawg

Michigan
    Mudpuppy

Ohio
    Noeymc

Connecticut
    J Anderson

Texas
    vdubtx

Oklahoma
    tccstudent

Chats: 55

Ok, I'm in...but, I'm going to state up front that I will not be inclined to travel as far as noted on most occasions (and especially into some areas). I currently travel 30 miles to bowl one of my leagues, but I can usually combine some work related meetings to justify the one hour drive time. So, if someone is going to have an issue with this - let them speak up now, and I will drop out.

If I'm still in: representing Scottsdale, AZ
    USBC #2786-23048
    2012-2013 Hi avg = 180 Comp avg = 176
    Currently bowl at Brunswick Zone Via Linda, and Brunswick Zone Glendale
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Chats: 506

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    Ok, I'm in...but, I'm going to state up front that I will not be inclined to travel as far as noted on most occasions (and especially into some areas). I currently travel 30 miles to bowl one of my leagues, but I can usually combine some work related meetings to justify the one hour drive time. So, if someone is going to have an issue with this - let them speak up now, and I will drop out.

If I'm still in: representing Scottsdale, AZ
    USBC #2786-23048
    2012-2013 Hi avg = 180 Comp avg = 176
    Currently bowl at Brunswick Zone Via Linda, and Brunswick Zone Glendale
    dang granny u dont have any bowling allys around u other then bz =D i am ok with you bowling just post another lane near u that ur whiling to drive to
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Banned
    Chats: 68

STEP 1: I would like to participate because its the only way for me to win
    STEP 2: USBC #1560-11073
    STEP 3: My current leagues either have less than 21 games, or average less than book.
    STEP 4: Riverside CA, two leagues at Arlington, one just recently took over a spot, and the other has 80+ games in.

I only have Saturdays off, and since I bowl Friday night league, Saturday mornings are for SLEEP, so scheduling will likely be difficult.

I've dropped my equipment weight to 14 lbs in an attempt to avoid elbow damage. So I expect my average will climb well above 190's.

Now we are talking. Thanks for joining MWhite and classygranny. I am good with you bowling wherever granny. Aslan - emailing you league sheet 1 of 2 here shortly (as soon as I find your email address).

Updated list:

California
    Aslan
    Zdawg
    Mike White

Michigan
    Mudpuppy

Ohio
    Noeymc

Connecticut
    J Anderson

Texas
    vdubtx

Oklahoma
    tccstudent

Arizona
    classygranny

I've been kind of waiting to see if anyone else from KC was going to sign up, hmmm.

Chats: 55

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    dang granny u dont have any bowling allys around u other then bz =D i am ok with you bowling just post another lane near u that ur whiling to drive to
    Actually there aren't that many BZ near me. There are lots of AMFs. As far as I know there are only two independents; Let It Roll, which I would do, and Lucky Strike, which I would not do. There are lots to choose from; AMF Scottsdale could be tough because they are only open mostly for leagues and afterward, but the Tempe Village, Desert Hills, Chris Town, Deer Valley, Union Hills are ok. I would have to check the area for the ones in Mesa/Chandler, and the BZ-Gilbert as I am not sure exactly where they are. Avondale is a very long drive for me but if it comes up in the draw, I would consider it depending on what month and what is going on in the area. I think that gives me more choices than some people are going to have.
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast