Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual BowlingBoards.com Virtual Tour!!!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    2 splits doesn't end a game. Punch out and you still have mid 200's.
    Yeah but the two 180's showed that punching out was about as unlikely as Aslan dating Diana Z.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Yeah but the two 180's showed that punching out was about as unlikely as Aslan dating Diana Z.
    The 2 games prior don't mean a thing. Have bowled 300 after bowling 180-190 game before.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Chats: 204

Aw CMON!!

If she's willing to date Wodka…at least her standards are low enough that 'maybe' Aslan has a chance!! I mean, if it was Rash or Belmo….well, okay. But WODKA!!??? Might as well date Jason Couch or Wes Malott or Stuart Williams!!

Shannon O'Keefe, Missy Parkin, Danielle McEwen, and Stephanie Nation are all hot…but also married!!

I mean damn…finding a single bowling chick that is halfway decent looking is ROUGH! Maybe Christina Hardee??? I think she's blond and kinda young. Maybe?
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 0

Default Someone rolled a 97.

97 Reminds me of an ole song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHKxk719AMc enjoy!
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Iceman is really starting to get into this Virtual bowling!!!

Yes,,, this picture expresses my feelings.... but I keep coming back, what's wrong with ICE?

If you could read the Zombie's lips,,, which he doesn't have,,, he is saying: " Aslan Take my X wife, she loves to bowl, almost as much as she loves to eat brain!

Hi Aslan,,, why waste your time in a virtual world, when you can have ME!! Did hear your a real brainy type,,,, hummmm,,,, my kind of guy!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-12-2014 at 11:04 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksox1 View Post
    97 Reminds me of an ole song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHKxk719AMc enjoy!
    Typical management. Get there on time.. safety be damned.

Just so everyone is aware...center assignments and average are posted in the Virtual Tour General Information page.

I will get the scores up on the Standings page when I get a chance...hopefully tonight or early this week.

Well, I got my games in tonight. I have to say…unless Mike either forfeits or really, really screws up…I'm probably toast. It wasn't a complete abysmal failure…but I will give some "hints" as to my performance…

- I struck 7 times in 3 games….I think 1 was a double.
    - I left the 1-2-4 3 times in practice.
    - The highlight of the night was not only that a cute girl smiled at me…but I picked up a 5-7 split in Game 1.
    - I was 70% on single-pin spares but only 50% on the corner pins.

I might have had a chance had I not drawn my home center. I've actually been bowling better at Fountain Bowl and would have probably done better at Arlington. Now I got a sub-par outing and a -10-pin deduction to boot.

And remember, tie goes to scratch pinball so VDubtx and MWhite really only need to take 2 points and they'll likely win. Stormed and I need to take 3 of 4 to avoid the tiebreaker.

Good luck all!!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Well, I got my games in tonight. I have to say…unless Mike either forfeits or really, really screws up…I'm probably toast. It wasn't a complete abysmal failure…but I will give some "hints" as to my performance…

- I struck 7 times in 3 games….I think 1 was a double.
    - I left the 1-2-4 3 times in practice.
    - The highlight of the night was not only that a cute girl smiled at me…but I picked up a 5-7 split in Game 1.
    - I was 70% on single-pin spares but only 50% on the corner pins.

I might have had a chance had I not drawn my home center. I've actually been bowling better at Fountain Bowl and would have probably done better at Arlington. Now I got a sub-par outing and a -10-pin deduction to boot.

And remember, tie goes to scratch pinball so VDubtx and MWhite really only need to take 2 points and they'll likely win. Stormed and I need to take 3 of 4 to avoid the tiebreaker.

Good luck all!!
    I'm confused.. are we bowling, or playing pinball?

Chats: 39

I'm confused.. are we bowling, or playing pinball?
    Pinball is only for the tiebreaker I think....

I know Aslan has some crazy rules he invented, but I didn't realize how unorthodox they actually were.
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast