Thread: Couple of 15's on Ebay

Default Couple of 15's on Ebay

Making room in the bag.

If your interested, message me and we can work something out, avoid ebay fees...

Single Drill 15lb. Brunswick Python. Great medium-dry ball, has alot of games on it, but still a good piece. $25 + Shipping. Obo.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-Lb-Brunsw...item19e9ebf56f

1.5 Drill Lane#1 Grind. Only Put about 10-15 games on this, had a span change. This ball carries everything and I mean EVERYTHING! Hits like nothing else I've ever owned, just doesn't fit in with my new equipment... $60+Shipping Pretty Firm on this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-Lb-Lane-1...item19e9ec09c3
    The Name's Rob
    Average: Terrible.
    PAP: Somewhere right of the holes.
    Revs: A Few. Speed: Yep.

I'm also in search of a 12 DV8 Diva for the mrs. If anyone knows where I can find one for a decent price...

Have you considered a Motiv ball in 12lbs for the Mrs.? I understand Motiv is the only company that has the better cores in their 13lb and under balls.

Motiv would definitely be my first choice for a 12lb ball.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Have you considered a Motiv ball in 12lbs for the Mrs.? I understand Motiv is the only company that has the better cores in their 13lb and under balls.

Motiv would definitely be my first choice for a 12lb ball.
    I thought DV8 was the only company that started with the good cores in 12lb balls
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

I thought the cut off for cores was 12lb for most manufacturers?

Her requirements are as follows: Must be Pink or Purple and be a "Fancy" ball. Her White Dot isnt good enough for her anymore...lol

So Im looking for one of the following:
    DV8 Diva, or Diva Pearl
    Lane#1 Pink Panther or Pink Panther Pearl
    Motiv Ascent Pearl
    Pyramid Path Rising Pink/Acid Green
    Brunswick Stike King Pink and Black
    or Storm Freak'N Frantic

Its ridiculous, I know. A local Pro Shop has a 12lb. Hot Sauce still sitting around that they'd take $60 for and she doesn't want it because its not pink or purple...
    The Name's Rob

Motiv does not put generic cores in their light weight balls. I got my wife the Ascent pearl to learn to throw a hook. It doesn't have a ton of hook, as expected, but it has really good carry for being a 12 lb ball. I can't comment on any of the others, just my experience with that one.

Just an update.

The Python is sold. The Grind is still available and I listed my favorite ball, AMF Green Mamba on ebay too. SD RH low games, really love this ball.

Grind $45 + Shipping.

Mamba can go $35 + Shipping.
    The Name's Rob