Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: christmas came early

Chats: 0

Default christmas came early

Since my in-laws are leaving for Florida before Christmas this year instead of their normal January, we combined Thanksgiving and Christmas today. So traditional Thanksgiving dinner followed by exchanging gifts. I got a Hammer bowling ball tool kit, and a Hammer Black Widow Legend. Will be getting this ball drilled this week, but not in time for league.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Great way to start Christmas off early !!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 304

You're gonna have a lot of fun with that ball. Good luck and high scores
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

I've been a good boy. This year I've gotten two DV8 Marauder Mutiny balls ( 2nd ball to replace the first ball whenever it breaks ), a Brunswick Ringer Platinum Pearl, a Hammer Black Widow Legend, and still on its way via FedEx, a DV8 Thug. Now I need either a four-ball roller or another two ball roller.
    I need to find some tournaments to play in. I've completed my arsenal. Time to try to make a few bucks.

Chats: 32

Congrats on the new ball and good luck with it.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

what a awesome way to begin the Holiday season..Enjoy the ball
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 204

My Black Friday Fortera Exile just arrived in shipping! Gonna go grab it!

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    My Black Friday Fortera Exile just arrived in shipping! Gonna go grab it!
    I almost bought that ball. Great price on what looks like a good ball. Does this one lie in the queue in your closet, or are ya gonna drill it up?

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    I almost bought that ball. Great price on what looks like a good ball. Does this one lie in the queue in your closet, or are ya gonna drill it up?
    Aslan drill a ball nah!!! That one is scheduled to be drilled by around 2019
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    The "idea" (slight method to the madness)...and Rob close your eyes...was this ball was to be the "skid/flip" ball for my "Arsenal #2" (scheduled to debut in late 2015).

However...after doing some thought...I've decided to just polish up the Loaded Revolver and use that as the "sort of skid/flip" ball for Arsenal #2. I'm going to save the Exile for Arsenal #4. UNLESS...after trying 15lbs (Arsenal #2 will be 15lbs across the board)...I notice such a huge difference that I essentially sell off my remaining 16lbers and stay with 15lbs indefinitely. In THAT case, Arsenal #4 becomes Arsenal #3 or I can just switch balls in and out based on individual games rather than having to do a "wholesale" arsenal change (which is necessary when switching weights so not to have multiple different weights ball to ball).

So...preliminarily...late 2017 unless I fall in love with 15lbs. If I fall in love with 15lbs...then probably late 2016 to early 2017.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast