Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jul 28, 2014 to Aug 03, 2014 - Roto Grip Asylum

Jaescrub I have one it's a monster

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Jaescrub I have one it's a monster
    One might say it's ... INSANE!

Chats: 1

Is it a monster cuz how much hand you have? Or would it work for my low rev rate. And classic RV ha ha

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Jaescrub View Post
    Has any one used this ball and has any info on real world use? I think Bunny or her husband might. If so post up. If some one has already sorry I'm late to this party due to spending time in the lanes and hanging out with my pro shop guy after he was out due to Hart problems . plus i post from my phone and you can't read any page but the current one ;(

Jaescrub

Here is some video with me throwing it. I'm not a high rev guy but is got pretty good movement for me. It's not a ball your going to hook the lane with it doesn't seem to want to play that way but it's deffinetly a ball I can stand left and throw right with and it comes back.

http://youtu.be/IaPw2I9P-9U
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

We'll jaescrub why don't you go out and smash your thumb so it swells up real big and I will let you try mine out

Ameyers
    Wanna bet mine will and does hook the entire lane that's why I wanna plug and redrill it
    I have a pretty high rev rate and even on fresh heavy oil I have to start way left of where I want too

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Ameyers
    Wanna bet mine will and does hook the entire lane that's why I wanna plug and redrill it
    I have a pretty high rev rate and even on fresh heavy oil I have to start way left of where I want too
    Oh I don't doubt it. I'm more of a medium rev guy and I get plenty out of it. I can imagine what someone more rev dominate could do with it
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Chats: 1

TCC no thanks ha ha I like my thumbs normal and thanks Amyers. Thumbs up.

This is really awesome that you guys give away free balls weekly. I just joined the site and just picked up a Roto Grip Shout. It's probably a slim chance, but it would be cool to get to try another ball out, as I have only ever thrown the Shout(which I've only owned a few days) and the house balls. This seems like an awesome community and I appreciate the opportunity to win a free ball just by interacting normally on the forums.

The more I look at bowling balls, the more ball carriers I see. I understand a two ball bag, and even three. But once you hit four, you have to remember that you have to be able to lift the entire thing in and out of your trunk.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast