Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: LION vs ICEMAN

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default ICEMAN JUST PURCHASED A ANOTHER NEW BALL for The Battle in the Sun!

WOW

This will be my heavy oil ball! Guess what model and make of ball!!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-17-2014 at 06:03 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

been thinking about getting a new ball for the Vegas thing!
    The ONE I PICKED is

Awesome

Right out of the box, a 203, then a 233 after I found out it needs and WANT"S OIL!!
    I can now play the FAR LEFT and shoot between 3rd, and 4th arrows. Its doing what that storm Byte did on that demo day last fall! Same big beautiful move to the pocket!

I will probably just bring two weapons, my deadly aim,

and this NEW Secret WEAPON!

ITS a Strike machine!!

Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-18-2014 at 08:23 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    What kind of lesion are you gonna give Aslan? Is that why you mentioned Preparation H?
    He also confused "neutral" with "natural". He probably thinks the "S" on the screen means "strike" and the "X" means open which is how he ends up with such high scores!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    My teammate today was none other then Pat Henderson! He just got another USBC award for Missouri Senior bowler of the year. That's for the whole state of Missouri,, ONLY ONE SENIOR GET'S that award each year.
    That and $1.25 will get him a ride to the mall.

Huge Honnor, to go along with being in the Missouri Bowling Hall Of Fame! He had a couple 800 and several 300's this last year at the age of 59. He will be receiving this award at banquet this coming Sunday!
    Yet he doesn't bowl in the Senior Masters? Hmm. Curious. Is he a felon and restricted to the state of Missouri? Does he wear one of those electronic monitoring bracelets?

Maybe before you take on sports patterns, you should learn to bowl the standard House Pattern!
    Good advice. But I think I'll pass on the advice and just pray for the "gift".
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries

I knew that Pat, (The Beast), Henderson was already in the Missouri bowlers hall of fame, but the award he will be getting Sunday at an awards banquet is for being selected by the USBC, ( Senior Bowler of the year award). Only one male senior gets this each year.

I like to think that him bowling with ICEMAN had a lot to do with his success this year, but that would be without a doubt delusional , and JUST PLAIN WRONG!

It is a Cool Blast being on the same seniors league/team with him on Tuesdays! Watching a guy with his GIFT bowl, is COOL! So says ICE!

I wish I were able to attended the awards dinner, but I will be 3/4 of the way to Denver on my bike when it takes place. So far the weather is looking good, (knock on wood) for Sunday, 80 degrees and Sun!

Why is Iceman writing about Pat Henderson?

Because Aslan makes fun of HIM!! Pat is my bowling buddy!!! Don't mess with my Bikes, or Friends!

I will now DEFEAT YOU FOR numerous reasons!

1. FIRST making fun of my Bike

2. questioning the greatness of Pat Henderson, my friend

3. Making fun of people older then your juvenile age of what ever!!

4. Showing that coaching can ONLY TAKE YOU SO FAR, (without THE GIFT)

5. Your EVIL,,, and need to be taken down a few notches after your victory over Mike White, you brag WAY TOO much
    my soon to be Kitty Cat! Yes Ice, will reduce you from being the lion king to a mere kitten, without
    Ben-Gay, or Preparation-H, or even any illegal substances like One a Day multi Vitamins for Seniors over 50!
    Yes ICEMAN may be over 50, as is Rob, but with age comes wisdom, so there is STILL HOPE FOR YOU! MAYBE!!

I have booked my rooms, I just hope its not next to YOURS,,, I would hate to hear you crying, all night after your lesion in bowling from Rob, and ICE!

If, (practice makes PERFECT) you should be invincible, Aslan

We shall see,,,, Two older distinguished Gentlemen Bowlers Class Acts vs Rif-Raff form some place called San Diego, who call themself's The Surfer Dudes!
    We shall see, surfers who Hangs 10 on the lanes!! Aslan BAD MOUTHING SENIOR CITIZENS IS NOT SOMETHING Rob and Ice take lightly!

From what I understand, ARRP is doing an article on Aslan, and his disrespect for seniors NEXT MONTH,, 10/1/2014 issue! Look for it on News Stands everywhere!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-18-2014 at 02:58 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Things just went south in a hurry for me. With a heavy heart I have to respectfully bow out of the Vegas fun. Just can't do it right now. I'm under attack from so many directions I can't keep track anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Things just went south in a hurry for me. With a heavy heart I have to respectfully bow out of the Vegas fun. Just can't do it right now. I'm under attack from so many directions I can't keep track anymore.
    SORRY to hear mud!!! Hope all turns out ok! Maybe next time!
    It would have been GREAT! take care bud!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Sept 24th

The tournament will still go on unless Aslan, and Mike back out do to FEAR!!!

Same format,,, singles and doubles

Teams will be
    ICEMAN and ROB
    vs
    Aslan and Mike

Can youth conquer the Ben-Gay duel! Or will AGE, and Wisdom teach the disrespectful Aslan team a lesion!!!

Be There Sept 24th

The Battle of GOOD vs Evil

May the Just Team Win
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    Nooooooooooo!!!

Dang, I had him as 2nd least likely to drop out in the pool. Already losing money and I haven't even gotten to Vegas yet!!!

Well, our merry band of soldiers is now down to 4. But, since Mudpuppy agreed to the Challenge and THEN backed out...he technically finishes 5th in the stepladder finals and will forever be remembered in the Hall of Records and the absolute worst bowler of the 5 of us in the 1st Annual Aslan VS. Iceman Challenge.

Now...if I only wait long enough for the other 3 to back out...VICTORY!!!

However, with Mudpuppy out...we have an audio/visual dilemma. He was technically our video liason. I may have to try to clear some room from my memory cards and try to film as much of this as I can. Hate to miss out on the opportunity to film what is sure to be the event of our lifetime...probably the greatest event since Bethlehem if ya think about it. I shall ponder this...
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Nooooooooooo!!!

Dang, I had him as 2nd least likely to drop out in the pool. Already losing money and I haven't even gotten to Vegas yet!!!

Well, our merry band of soldiers is now down to 4. But, since Mudpuppy agreed to the Challenge and THEN backed out...he technically finishes 5th in the stepladder finals and will forever be remembered in the Hall of Records and the absolute worst bowler of the 5 of us in the 1st Annual Aslan VS. Iceman Challenge.

Now...if I only wait long enough for the other 3 to back out...VICTORY!!!

However, with Mudpuppy out...we have an audio/visual dilemma. He was technically our video liason. I may have to try to clear some room from my memory cards and try to film as much of this as I can. Hate to miss out on the opportunity to film what is sure to be the event of our lifetime...probably the greatest event since Bethlehem if ya think about it. I shall ponder this...
    My wife will bel there, (my soon to be reduced to a kitty cat!) She will bring her camera that does very decent video! That way you can focus on your task at hand! She can film a lot of it, but I am sure she won't get up close, and ask the kind of questions I would, if I had the camera, or YOU!

If you bring yours, that's cool 2!!

We will work it out,,, just don't BACK OUT!!

This is still going to be Cool,,,, Mike and Rob,,, mortal enemies, Each thinking they know more then the other!

You Aslan,,, a student of the art form of bowling, a guy that not only does a lot of research on bowling, but is working on his Bronze Level Coaching certificate in secret!! I hear you doing it so that you can meet chicks, IN PERSON, instead of using that 1 800-talk-dirty number!

ICEMAN, what can I say about myself, that I haven't said already!!!??? Unlike you Aslan, I am a GIVER, not a taker. I help kids in need, and feed the poor here in town! I have been know to take my cloths off when I see a woman in need! In need of cloths to protect her body against the elements,, Fire, Water, and ICE!!
    The Big Bucks that I am bring for the winner is money I have had for some time, and needs to be put to a good use.

1000.00 Big Bucks to the winner of the singles

500 Each to the team winners! After Rob and Ice win the team event, I will donate my Big bucks to the (HELP ASLAN FIND A WOMAN, NOT OF THE MANLY KIND), charity!

1500 more push ups, and to bed. ICEMAN will be READY!!

MUDPUPPY,,, Rob and Ice will dedicate this soon to be victory to YOU! Maybe next time bud!

The Senior Citizens are dancing everywhere,, knowing that ROB and ICE will be victorious!!

Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-19-2014 at 06:10 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Weather forecast for next week in Las Vegas:

Tues 9/23 High 97 Low 75
    Wed. 9/24 High 99 Low 74
    Thu. 9/25 High 98 Low 71

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast