FACTORY FINISH: 1500-GRIT POLISHED
BALL COLOR: WHITE/CHARCOAL
DUROMETER: 74-76 REX D-SCALE
FLARE POTENTIAL: 3” - 4” (MEDIUM) FRAGRANCE:
BLACKBERRY WEIGHTS: 10-16 LBS.
SKU: TCH

My layout: 4 3/8 x 5 1/8 x 2
My PAP: 4 1/2 over 1 1/4 up

I don’t remember why but the Punch Out from Storm sat in my car for a long time without me using it. It might have got lost in the shuffle because I sometimes drill a lot of different balls at once, and on top of that I still use older balls that I like a lot such as the IQ Tour Solid and the Marvel S. Then one day I went to shoot the video for the Punch Out and I struck the first 9 times I threw the ball that day. I wonder if that was a fluke so I took the ball to league that night, on a completely different pattern, and I had one of my best nights in the summer league. I couldn’t believe how good this ball rolled, and how hard it hit the pins. Needless to say this ball now comes with me to every tournament.

What is amazing about the ball is it allowed me to square up, because I was able to trust that the ball would go through the heads and mid lane without me forcing it. Once it hit the back ends it stored so much energy it crushed the pins.

The price point on this ball is amazingly cheap when you match it to its performance. This ball as well as the Wipe Out is a perfect fit for parents looking for an upgrade for their kids that aren’t quite old enough or good enough to throw $200 bowling balls. It is perfect for someone looking to upgrade from the ball that they won in a have a ball league. At the same time this is a great ball for the scratch tournament bowler. This ball is a sleeper just like the Fringe was. It will perform well for many different bowlers, so I feel it belongs on the list the next time you’re thinking about buying a bowling ball.