Thread: When things go bad, go bowling

Chats: 10

Default When things go bad, go bowling

What a start to the day. First, my iPad dropped off the stove straight on the floor on the screen. SHATTERED!!! Now I have to find a place to get the screen replaced$$$$. Next, backing out of the driveway on my way to work, I ran over the garbage can. All day at work I was counting the minutes. But then I went bowling, got my frustrations out and it was GREAT! When things go bad, go BOWLING!
    In my bag: Roto Grip UFO, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused and Roto Grip Hustle hyb

League High Series: 745 (12/23/19) High Game: 300 (11/23/15)

Proud member of BowlingBoards.com

Until you bowl BAD. Then all hope is lost...

Chats: 32

I don't know when I have one of those days I think your better off just finding a hole to hide in. When my luck is like that I'm too likely to fall off a lane or have one of the ball racks fall on me.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

bowling is my music, when most people have a bad day or are depressed for some reason they tend to retreat into music, i retreat into bowling. my grandfather was the man who taught me how to bowl 20 years ago, on the day he died i went straight to the bowling alley and shot 25 games in 4 hours, on the day of his visitation i shot another 20, and on the day of his funeral i didn't count how many i bowled needless to say i was ready to chop off my thumb lol but i felt complete, i felt resolved, and most of all i left there happy. this is something i have done several times when in down spirits, and this always seems to cheer me up.
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Chats: 0

Shane, I've done the same thing. Take some frustrations out in the pins and blow off some stream.

* steam. Ducking auto-correct!

When I have a bad day I bowl bad. I have tried and it messes up the mental part of my game. I personally have to hit the gym when I need to blow off steam or any kind of physical activity that doesn't take much concentration to escape a bad day.
    Just call me Twisted
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

Every time am having a bad day I go out and play bowling, it's my stress reliever and lift my moods.

Bowling has always been a good stress reliever for me,.. Even if I am upset or angry, I can unleash it on the pins I know that it has helped calm me down after a bad day, just to relax and shoot some pins.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!