Thread: Storm Optimus Review by Michael Herring Staff Member

Default Storm Optimus Review by Michael Herring Staff Member

Hand: Right
    Rev Rate: Medium/High

The Storm Optimus... Another home run of a ball from Storm products. A symmetrical masterpiece in the Storm Master Line of equipment, with similar price points as for example the IQ Tour and Marvel Pearl. With the R2X pearl cover and Tri-Sphere Core, this combination is the perfect marriage for ideal mid lane, yet super clean and continuous ball reaction. This combination of cover and core allows more versatility than the traditional bowling ball. This ball can be thrown straight out of the box, comes with 1500 grit polished finish, with a beautiful color scheme of red, white, and blue swirl.

This ball became an immediate favorite of mine, within the first week shooting 300, and multiple 300 games within a few weeks. This is a great first ball out of the bag for almost any lane condition I bowl on, and because of its versatility, can be used for most of the night on most league nights. There is no doubt that this ball will be in my bag for a long time to come, a must have for any player of any style. Get yours and see what Storm Nation is craving over, one of those gotta have balls from Storm Products.

Michael Herring

Staff Player

South Region
    Last edited by Storm300msn; 10-14-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Storm300msn View Post
    Hand: Right
    Rev Rate: Medium/High

The Storm Optimus... Another home run of a ball from Storm products. An asymmetrical masterpiece in the Storm Master Line of equipment, with similar price points as for example the IQ Tour and Marvel Pearl. With the R2X pearl cover and Tri-Sphere Core, this combination is the perfect marriage for ideal mid lane, yet super clean and continuous ball reaction. This combination of cover and core allows more versatility than the traditional asymmetrical bowling ball. This ball can be thrown straight out of the box, comes with 1500 grit polished finish, with a beautiful color scheme of red, white, and blue swirl.

This ball became an immediate favorite of mine, within the first week shooting 300, and multiple 300 games within a few weeks. This is a great first ball out of the bag for almost any lane condition I bowl on, and because of its versatility, can be used for most of the night on most league nights. There is no doubt that this ball will be in my bag for a long time to come, a must have for any player of any style. Get yours and see what Storm Nation is craving over, one of those gotta have balls from Storm Products.

Michael Herring

Staff Player

South Region
    Interesting that Storm calls this a symmetrical core. It may be odd shaped, but not really asymmetrical.

autocorrect sorry, this ball is indeed symmetrical.