Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Greater KC USBC seniors Tournament and ICEMAN

Chats: 204

Alright...136...???

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    YES you have seen the clown bowl a 210 average (including the warm up game do the math chart guy), in Vegas!!

O,,, If Iceman is a CLOWN, and he beat you by over one hundred pins,,, What are YOU!! What is less then a clown,,, hummmm

I a s s your forgiveness!!! LOL
    Other than Aslan, did anyone not average 210 (including warmup) on lanes 1-2 that day?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Other than Aslan, did anyone not average 210 (including warmup) on lanes 1-2 that day?
    Thats a good point. I think everyone else averaged about 218 on those lanes...I probably brought the average down into the 190s.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    126,,,,, No,,, were not talking about YOUR average here!
    Hey, that's an insult to Mike White with his 97 he bowled for that Virtual Tour thing going on.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Eh how about 213
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

141???

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    141???
    Just a side not, not realted to the Seniors Tornament! I bowl every Tuesday at 1pm on a team that is now, in First place! We have won the last 3 weeks 11 out of 12 against opponites, some times getting thousands of pins in handicap. I have for the Last 4 weeks been OVER 200 average after a lack-luster start!

I feel that after meeting Rob, and that private lesson he game me, I am moving into new territory in regards to averages. Ten pins seem to be 50/50... today,,, don't know why, but its a killer when it comes to series!

Its an INSULT when you Aslan,,, throw out sores like 141!!

Do you want to HURT an OLD MAN??? Is that your game! I thought we were soul mates??? (in a manly sort of way)!! ok!!!

I have a feeling, bowling with Pat Henderson, that I am going to be fly with the eagles, while your still dishing out insults to older senior Citizens, in retirement homes! enough,,,

On some difficult lanes today we won all four, and guess what Mr. Nice guy,,, I beat the hall of famer today!!

I am not boasting, Pat is ONE Hell of a bowler, and just had ONE BAD DAY! but the lanes were tough! The MOST important thing was that even with his OFF day, we won all 4 games! It's was a great team effort!

Maybe Pat let me win today, knowing how you have been bad-mouthing me and this seniors tournament on this site? Pat comes here on occasion!!!

YOU will meet him when you come to Plattsburg in June!

THIS weekend Pat had another 803 series with one 300 game!!! At 60,,,, still throwing the daman ball at 19mph, and crushing the pocket! Pat's nick name, and it fits is THE BEAST!!! ( and my 4 week of 600 plus games on this league.
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-05-2014 at 12:06 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

157???

Are we EVER gonna get the results!!?
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 175; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.7mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Cranker
    Chats: 0

I'll go 189

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

tomorrow morning I will post the final score in my first tournament outing! there is one guess that's within X number pins of being correct!!
    I hope that hint did not give it away!! ICE
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-05-2014 at 08:40 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast