Thread: Storm Live! | Crux Consumer Webcast

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Default Storm Live! | Crux Consumer Webcast

An inside look at Storm's new Premier Line bowling ball - The Crux.

The Center of UNBRIDLED POWER | The Catalyst™ Core is not only our latest groundbreaking technology, it is the sparkplug of this ball. It soon will be the stimulation of exceptional bowling. Its’ dynamic asymmetrical design will help you create more angle through the pocket. It’s been proven that increasing your entry-angle gives you a much wider margin for error that can lead to more strikes. Think Jason Belmonte or Pete Weber’s pin-action, you don't have to throw it like these pros but that is what you can expect from the CRUX.

Enjoy this exclusive, entertaining webcast as Hank Boomershine and Victor Marion walk you through this new technology in great detail.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default What does Norm Duke and ICEMAN have in common!!???

We both use our power balls, (strike ball) to pick up spares! I throw mine much like his with my palm up, end over end roll! I do use more speed on mine the Norm, but then I have more arm them him. Even though I throw a asymmetrical ball at the 10 pin, with my wrist position facing straight up, I get no,,, NONE movement left or right. It might be the SPEED I use and shooting across the oil, but it works for Norm and Ice!

Only way I miss a 10 pin is when I don't hit my target, (lack of concentration)! Did you know my Real first name is Norm also!! I go by my middle name, Michael!

Yes, I am sure if I ever meet Norm, we would probably be best buddies, and exchange stories about Plastic balls, and how over used, and rated they are!

The magic is in the release, not the ball!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-04-2014 at 11:53 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

Lindsey Boomershine is taken too!! I'm WAY better looking than that dude!!

Man...I am running out of options here. I wonder if Ashly Galante is still single. She's hot. I need to get my game in gear so I can run into her at some cool bowling tournament and work my Aslan charm!! She's like the last one...I gotta get my moves on!!!

This video is too long. I don't want to listen to Victor talk about his commute for 35 minutes.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Lindsey Boomershine is taken too!! I'm WAY better looking than that dude!!

Man...I am running out of options here. I wonder if Ashly Galante is still single. She's hot. I need to get my game in gear so I can run into her at some cool bowling tournament and work my Aslan charm!! She's like the last one...I gotta get my moves on!!!

This video is too long. I don't want to listen to Victor talk about his commute for 35 minutes.
    I enjoyed the video, and hope you have many more. Aslan is ADD!! Can't sit form more then 15 seconds before he needs to get up and type thousands of meaningless words about himself!!

Hey if you don't have any use for them balls, used in the flick,,, send them my way! Ice
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!