Thread: Which been out for a while online discount aggressive asymmetrical core 15 lbs ball?

Default Which been out for a while online discount aggressive asymmetrical core 15 lbs ball?

There's several out there that have come out in the last few years still available at a good price. I'm a spinner & I'm looking for something in a mushroom shaped asymmetrical core w/aggressive coverstock as I don't generate very many revs w/15 lbs ball. Still. I need a little arc.

Any ideas in the 75-140 clams range?

DV8 Endless Nightmare

Thanks for the suggestion. It's hard w/all the different brands/models to keep up, yet I have looked at the stats/prices of some DV8 balls. Even then for a greenhorn it's tricky to read betwixt the lines. I've seen some specs on some make/models or website that list length & hook in a number value whilst also providing the minimum-maximum scale. That's a tad bit easier to grasp at me elementary level than say RG/differential that as a spinner I'm not quite sure would have a bearing on my style of hurling/spinning w/holes staring back at me.

ETA: Took a peak and remembered the alien eyes/skull core. Not sure if I was looking at the same model as they may use that core on more than one model.

Plus, I'm lost on the actual size of these cores and how accurate the diagrams are in the placement/depiction in relation to the ball. Some of the illustrations have the core appearing to be almost as large as the ball.
    Last edited by samdasham; 11-20-2014 at 02:21 PM.