Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st pba telecast sunday 12/14 -- will you be watching?

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    I'm not sure Pepe is gay though?? I mean i was wondering.
    WHOA WHOA WHOA!! I didn't mean to imply that Pepe is gay...I don't know that nor did I think that.

Well, now I kinda think he might be. Now that you brought it up. I mean, he's thin, he has a 6-year old faux hawk hair cut, and he sobs like a baby in his mommy's arms on national television...but I'm not ready to out the guy. But...who knows? Pepe is an East Coast guy...Norton is a Cali boy. I assume most guys from California are until I hear different. But a New Yorker?? Hmm.. Not sure. It's a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA!! I didn't mean to imply that Pepe is gay...I don't know that nor did I think that.

Well, now I kinda think he might be. Now that you brought it up. I mean, he's thin, he has a 6-year old faux hawk hair cut, and he sobs like a baby in his mommy's arms on national television...but I'm not ready to out the guy. But...who knows? Pepe is an East Coast guy...Norton is a Cali boy. I assume most guys from California are until I hear different. But a New Yorker?? Hmm.. Not sure. It's a mystery.
    Wait a minute, don't put this on me. You mentioned norton and being gay and comparing the crying. You know you were implying that.

Wait a minute, don't put this on me. You mentioned norton and being gay and comparing the crying. You know you were implying that.
    No...I was saying Norton had a legitimate reason and it was kinda historical so I don't really fault the guy. I thought Pepe was just over the top because:

1) If he's not gay...then he's just slobbering and crying because he's a baby.
    2) If he IS gay (according to FTLOB)...Scott already broke the 'gay barrier'....it's old news...time to move on, dry the eyes, and thank the Lord almighty that God gave Dick Allen 3 straight splits and allowed your sorry BEHIND to even be in the running!!

Actually, when I say it that way...Pepe probably isn't Gay...because according to Fox News (America's #1 news network), God hates gay people....so he wouldn't have helped Pepe win if Pepe were...ya know.

Listen...I got YOU saying he is...I got Fox News saying God wouldn't help him win if he was...lets just call it a tie and say he's BI? No harm no foul.

Either way...the slobbering and snotfest after winning a title has got to stop. Those last two shots his face looked like he got maced.

I imagine his mom was thinking, "Aww...my baby boy...I'm so proud of him!" And the Dad was thinking, "Aww...jeezus...he's crying on National television...all my friends back at the lodge are watching this and I'm never gonna live it down."

Do you think when RobM one wht 1st Annual Aslan vs. Iceman Challenge in heroic and epic fashion...that he started crying and slobbering all over?? HECK no! He put his balls in his bag...went to the bar and got a cocktail...won $400 in a slot machine...then strolled over and watched the doubles match. Not ONE TEAR. And what's bigger? The WSOB VI Cheetah Championship? Or the AVI CHALLENGE??

Exactly right. Man up ANTHONY!!
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Fair enough. Honestly, i could care less if he is or not. Seems like a nice enough guy, and in the end that is all that matters.

Fair enough. Honestly, i could care less if he is or not. Seems like a nice enough guy, and in the end that is all that matters.
    'wink wink'

'wink wink'

Don't try to make me your foil since michael isn't currently posting.

No...I was saying Norton had a legitimate reason and it was kinda historical so I don't really fault the guy. I thought Pepe was just over the top because:

1) If he's not gay...then he's just slobbering and crying because he's a baby.
    2) If he IS gay (according to FTLOB)...Scott already broke the 'gay barrier'....it's old news...time to move on, dry the eyes, and thank the Lord almighty that God gave Dick Allen 3 straight splits and allowed your sorry BEHIND to even be in the running!!

Actually, when I say it that way...Pepe probably isn't Gay...because according to Fox News (America's #1 news network), God hates gay people....so he wouldn't have helped Pepe win if Pepe were...ya know.

Listen...I got YOU saying he is...I got Fox News saying God wouldn't help him win if he was...lets just call it a tie and say he's BI? No harm no foul.

Either way...the slobbering and snotfest after winning a title has got to stop. Those last two shots his face looked like he got maced.

I imagine his mom was thinking, "Aww...my baby boy...I'm so proud of him!" And the Dad was thinking, "Aww...jeezus...he's crying on National television...all my friends back at the lodge are watching this and I'm never gonna live it down."

Do you think when RobM one wht 1st Annual Aslan vs. Iceman Challenge in heroic and epic fashion...that he started crying and slobbering all over?? HECK no! He put his balls in his bag...went to the bar and got a cocktail...won $400 in a slot machine...then strolled over and watched the doubles match. Not ONE TEAR. And what's bigger? The WSOB VI Cheetah Championship? Or the AVI CHALLENGE??

Exactly right. Man up ANTHONY!!
    Holy crap. If I grew up aiming to be a bowler in the pba and then actually make it on TV, actually almost bowl a 300 on TV, AND then win the whole damn event I would cry too. He is obviously a bit more feminine than some of the guys he bowled against, but that shouldn't be relevant. Oh and God loves gays just as much as straight people, he just hates the sin that has caused them to do the things that they do.

Don't try to make me your foil since michael isn't currently posting.
    But….I don't have anybody to play with!!

But….I don't have anybody to play with!!

Don't worry, i have confidence your buddy will be back. And you can always go to the the Hillbilly Social i think is what you called it next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    Oh and God loves gays just as much as straight people, he just hates the sin that has caused them to do the things that they do.

Okay…it's gonna be a slow couple weeks until IceGod gets bored collecting bottle caps…so lets expand on this…

See, I agree with that statement. It's like how I feel about Diana Zavjalova. I don't hate HER…I hate the sin that has led her not to date me.

Last edited by Aslan; 12-19-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast