Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2015 pba50 tour starts today on xtraframe

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    Can you explain this a bit for those of us that are electronically challenged? How does this work and what do you have to do?
    Most laptops have an HDMI port, you just plug an HDMI cable into your computer and HDTV and change the source to the correct HDMI port. HDMI allows video to pass between devices connected.

Ringer
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    When I'm at home I plug my computer into the TV and watch it on the flatscreen.
    It's unfortunate and unthinkable that you have to do this to watch Xtra Frame on a TV.

The way my system is setup at home, doing as you mentioned a huge P-I-T-A. Looks like I won't be subscribing. I can't believe a major organization would run an online subscription-based channel that you can't really watch on TV.

Do they have an app?

Ringer

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    Do they have an app?
    No, there doesn't seem to be.

Banned
    Chats: 68

Considering that the owners of the PBA are from Microsoft, it shouldn't be surprising that they use DMCA implemented by Microsoft, rather than be compatible with many devices.

Good matches in the latest pba50 step ladder finals consisting of: ron mohr, pete weber, mike scroggins, brian leclair, mike dias. The world must coming to an end though as i saw wrw throwing full speed 2 handed shots in competition during match play earlier. I think most of us have seen him on tv messing around at the end of games and acting like he is joking around. These were actual full effort shots during the middle of competition. What is the world coming to??? That would be like nicklaus or palmer going to the long putter back in their senior pga days and that was not going to happen period.
    Last edited by fortheloveofbowling; 05-06-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by jab5325 View Post
    It's unfortunate and unthinkable that you have to do this to watch Xtra Frame on a TV.

The way my system is setup at home, doing as you mentioned a huge P-I-T-A. Looks like I won't be subscribing. I can't believe a major organization would run an online subscription-based channel that you can't really watch on TV.
    I feel like classy granny, I have no idea what that post meant.

Ringer

I feel like classy granny, I have no idea what that post meant.
    PITA = Pain In The.....you can get the rest

What it roughly translates to is that with the audio/TV system I have at home, I can't (easily) connect my laptop to my TV. Since I don't want to watch bowling on a 14-inch screen, I'm not going to subscribe.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by jab5325 View Post
    PITA = Pain In The.....you can get the rest

What it roughly translates to is that with the audio/TV system I have at home, I can't (easily) connect my laptop to my TV. Since I don't want to watch bowling on a 14-inch screen, I'm not going to subscribe.
    To play devil's advocate...the XTra Frame folks may wonder why you have such a POS TV??

Ringer

To play devil's advocate...the XTra Frame folks may wonder why you have such a POS TV??
    It's not so much the TV as the setup, with speakers/surround, right up against the wall.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast