Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 20, 2015 to Mar 26, 2015 - Storm Rocket

Default Contest Apr 20, 2015 to Mar 26, 2015 - Storm Rocket

We are giving away a Storm Rocket for a random poster from Apr 20, 2015 through Apr 26, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Looks like a nice ball, I considered purchasing one but had to have the Rhino Gold ball first ! I really do like the Storm products.

Chats: 0

The Rocket looks like a really nice ball. Useful for just about anyone's arsenal. I'd like to have this ball, myself. Somebody's going to be a very lucky winner!

Ringer

Nice. Never had a Storm product and would love to have this guy.

SandBagger
    Chats: 26

I've been looking at adding a Rocket to my bag very soon.
    I just got back into bowing with a HyRoad.

My first Storm ball was a Red Sun Storm.
    Had a Black Thunder, Blue Thunder, Lightning, and an El Nino back in the 90's

My house favors motiv since the owner and his brother both bowl pro and are motiv staff but I would love another storm ball!

This would fit in nicely in my arsenal. Like roto grip stuff but would try storm. Steve

I'll have to look this ball up . Storm makes great stuff but too many new balls to keep up with. I'll take it if I win it!

Storm products are on top of the game and this ball looks to be awesome. i do not have one in my bag but would love to win it.

Chats: 4

If I were to win this ball then my friends could call
    me as the Elton John song goes The Rocket Man. LOL!!!
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast