Thread: AMF Summer Promotion = 3 games a day Summer Pass

Default AMF Summer Promotion = 3 games a day Summer Pass

They have a promotion staring mid-May to mid-September for $27 one time fee that gets you 3 free games every day. I say that's a pretty good deal. Even if you only bowl once a week you're already ahead. Not sure if available in other markets but here in Denver it's widely promoted.

The only drawback is only available until 8pm weekdays and until 4pm on weekends

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    They have a promotion staring mid-May to mid-September for $27 one time fee that gets you 3 free games every day. I say that's a pretty good deal. Even if you only bowl once a week you're already ahead. Not sure if available in other markets but here in Denver it's widely promoted.

The only drawback is only available until 8pm weekdays and until 4pm on weekends
    Link added https://bowlsummergames.com/
    Hammer Purple Urethane. Storm Surge Hybrid, Storm Pitch Purple, Roto Grip Hyper Cell.
    2 Storm Surge Pearl 4x4x2 and a no flare, ,Roto Grip Hot Cell, Roto Grip Haywire.
    2020/2021, Hi Average 219, Hi Game 289, Hi Series 771, 30 Clean 4, 700 Series 16.
    2021/2022, Hi Average 211, Hi Game 256 Hi Series 693, 30 Clean 0, 700 Series 0.
    Proud member of Bowlingboards.com Since 2013.

Chats: 4

Bummer the only AMF centers that are close to me are
    66 miles and 72 miles away from me or I'd be all over
    that deal.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Chats: 32

I know AMF gets bashed a lot but they do have some good promos. I don't have any locally but I've been in some of them in Lexington and Louisville and they were pretty nice.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Yeah there are three literally within 5-8 miles of my house. Two probably just two miles apart.

Sounds like a nice way to keep in shape over summer. The timing is perfect for me. Hope my area offers it. Steve

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I know AMF gets bashed a lot but they do have some good promos. I don't have any locally but I've been in some of them in Lexington and Louisville and they were pretty nice.
    They have good promotions, and from what I've experienced thus far they do "try". The problem is execution. Or in the case of an analogy…it's like painting a turd.

1) AMF house near my works puts in new touchscreen scoring system but doesn't open on weekdays till 4PM. They lose all their leagues and recently I drove by and the place is demolished.

2) The manager from that facility is re-assigned to the AMF facility I bowl at now. After 2 days he quit.

3) The current AMF center looks great…neon lights, fresh coat of paint, etc… But the pinsetters still drop pins, the cameras still miss corner pins, and balls still routinely get stuck in the back, etc…

4) Great league rates for practice…discounts on food, etc… BUT…I've bowled 7 weeks and STILL don't have my league card. So every time I want a drink or food or to practice…and they ask for my card or check for me in the system…I'm not in there, 'yet'.

So…just saying…I've seen some real nice "attempts" at turning AMF around…but it seems to be all aimed at low hanging fruit.

Well where I live (south metro Denver) there is really only one independent bowling alley. The rest are AMF/Brunswick centers