Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Iceman's Health Advise Corner For Bowlers

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Gone with the wind...
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:43 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Start you own thread on Tony's little corner of grammar that no-one-gives-a-rats-ask about..... LOL Wow are you related to MIKE White???,,,,,

I have always been a content man, correct grammar, is highly over-rated!

The important thing is to understand a view, or point, and have an original thought in regards to a given subject. HEALTH!
    I am trying to SAVE life here, or hear tonny!! Take a deep breath and let it RIDE!

I am hear,,, (LOL) to help Tonny! I like to play with the English langue, substituting words that I think are more fun,,,,, same goes
    with punks-u-nation....

Live Long and bowl heal-thee!
    If I was related my "advise" would be that's all faulty science and a bunch of crap made up to sell overpriced worthless Vitamins to unsuspecting gullible health nuts......Sound about right ? lol

Just keep in mind that you use the correct abbreviation for the supplement you are talking about, MSM can become MSG or MEK, you certainly don't want to come across and get some poor guy to chug some MEK , very bad things could happen!

Blog Entries

Gone with the wind part 2
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:44 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Amyers and Aslan

Gone with the wind part 3
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:44 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default If YOU have CANCER, or have a family member that does...

The wind blows free.......part 1
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:45 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default ICEMAN had all his removed and so shoud YOU!

The wind blows free part 2
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:45 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

In Michael's defense take a look at recent new. The NEW pink pill has received FDA approval AFTER being denied several times. What changed? Did the drug company change the fornulation? No. Was anything at all done to reduce the dangerous side effects that caused the prior denials? No. So what happened? A campaign both public and behind the scenes showing the huge demand for the product, bribery and blackmail. We could really use these governemnt agencies to protect as designed if only they weren't corrupt and driven by power and money.

Michael comes off as a looney tune at times but when you see the great physical condition he appears to be in, how can you not listen when he speaks about health and vitamins? If for no other reason than to fuel your own research.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    This is a discussion forum, I do not promote anything, without YOU doing your own homework, and research!

Tony, the TRUTH is OUT There!

Just because something is main stream, it doesn't make it Right! Blood letting was done for many centuries,,, baths in mercury was treatment for the French disease....

One day they will look back at this point in time and say what butchery chemo is! No one I know would ever do it again that has gone through it, and most don't last but a matter of a few years after starting!

In a recent survey, 75 percent of oncologist said they PERSONALLY would not take the chemo, they administer today to patients, nor would they recommend it to a friend or family member. What does that tell you about the BILLION dollar business, and that's what it is.

You are no longer a patient, but a customer.... FDA, corrupt to its core!!!

They have in THIS country went to natural supplements suppliers, and doctors that try to heal with natural products, and broke the door down, and clean house, fining, and putting natural healers in jail, with huge fines...

WHY? It has nothing to do with OUR health, but a protection racket in regards to Big Pharma!!!
    It's run just like a mafia,,, FDA and AMA!

Looking for cures,,,, LOL,,, no way so says insiders,,, much more money treating symptoms...
    Ice you missed the point of my response ......You said are you related to Mike W

I said .....If I was related my "advise" would be that's all faulty science and a bunch of crap made up to sell overpriced worthless Vitamins to unsuspecting gullible health nuts......Sound about right ? lol

For the record I have no problem agreeing that the Govt. agencies like FDA and others are totally corrupt and full of people being paid off by big business to act in their best interests....Not in the best interest of the people at all.
    I have experienced some of it firsthand.
    I also know that some of the big health supply companies are owned and or controlled by the big pharmacy companies, and make money selling stuff they probably make sure is minimally effective in order to control the market for natural products and vitamins....

Natural foods is certainly the way to go, all we have to do is look at the levels of all these new diseases and ailments to realize much of it is caused by the chemically laden food we eat.

Of course they do not want to cure anything, they do want to extend our suffering and keep is ill and alive for a little longer so they can treat us with big money making drugs.
    That being said there are some exceptions now and then, might have been an accident that some drugs do seem to work.
    Last edited by Tony; 08-22-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    In Michael's defense take a look at recent new. The NEW pink pill has received FDA approval AFTER being denied several times. What changed? Did the drug company change the fornulation? No. Was anything at all done to reduce the dangerous side effects that caused the prior denials? No. So what happened? A campaign both public and behind the scenes showing the huge demand for the product, bribery and blackmail. We could really use these governemnt agencies to protect as designed if only they weren't corrupt and driven by power and money.

Michael comes off as a looney tune at times but when you see the great physical condition he appears to be in, how can you not listen when he speaks about health and vitamins? If for no other reason than to fuel your own research.

I for one was just giving him grief about his word selection to start with and in another post responding to his comment questioning me be related to one of his antagonists.

In his vitamin induced euphoria he missed the point of the comment.

My feeling in general is more of agreement that big govt and big medicine are doing anything but helping up, more likely they are poisoning up with all the chemicals added to food and medications intended to keep up alive but not cure anything because cured people don't buy expensive new medication, sick people do.

Then again, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing that he might be loony ...

One of the basic problems is greed .....

Blog Entries

The wind is now charging due to environmental fees.
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 09-05-2015 at 11:46 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast