We all need a benchmark ball to throw when we’re developing a plan on how to attack the lanes. The Forza Redline fills that role beautifully. It fits right in the middle of my MOTIV arsenal in terms of total boards covered & hook shape. I’ve used it on a variety of conditions, and have found it to be very versatile.

The original Forza is of my favorite balls – the Torx core works very well for my game. The Redline’s pearl cover gives me a bit more length and a bit more angular on the back end than the original Forza, with a similar amount of overall hook.

Here is a link to the ball reaction video that I made. I compare the Redline to the original Forza, Graffiti Tag, Jackal, Primal Remix & Ascent.

If you’re getting a Redline, I’d suggest drilling it with your favorite tried and true layout, and let it be your guide. If you have never tried MOTIV before, this ball is a great place to start. Or if you’re just looking for a ball with a distinctive look, the Redline is it! It’s unique color and logos will turn heads, that’s for sure. I get tons of comments about it – it’s cool.

--Kevin Gallagher--
PBA Member
MOTIV Staff