Review:

The new Jackal Carnage is the latest release from Motiv Bowling. The Jackal Carnage is something like no other Motiv fans have ever seen. If you wanted hook, hook, and more hook but also control and continuation than the Jackal Carnage is the bowling ball for you. The Carnage is built by the Predator core and the new Coercion Reactive XFS coverstock and with that you get a bowling ball that hooks more than the original Jackal with more control and strong continuation through the pins. Like I said if you want hook then the Jackal Carnage is for you.

INNER CORE Predator
COVERSTOCK Coercion XFS Reactive
FINISH 3000 Grit LSS

Comments:

The original Jackal blew me away with it performance when it first was released and the Jackal Carnage is just a next step up. When I first through this piece while on a typical house shot, the Carnage was just blowing pins away and it just seemed that with all that hook potential the continuation was just out of this world. To me, the Jackal Carnage was smooth down lane and the control that this piece has is unbelievable. That combination plus with the hook potential and strong continuation should not work but it does with this piece. Higher rev players will love this piece on higher volume conditions and lower to medium players with love this piece both on sport and house shot conditions because what is stated above. This is another home run for Motiv Bowling.

Likes: Smooth downlane motion; very good control; strong continuation through the pins.

Dislikes: None.

I recommend the Motiv Bowling Jackal Carnage to types of bowlers.

Motiv Bowling and Realbowlerstape.com Staffer,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com