Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: What brand of bowling shoes do you use?

Chats: 60

Default 3G Tour

Quote Originally Posted by The KingPin View Post
    Ok so we all have bowling shoes of some color or brand.

So what do you use?
    I use 3G Touring, men's. They are very very comfortable and do not hurt my feet when playing 10+ games in them. I also have a pair of Etonic basic shoe that have a flame design on them, my first shoe. I lend them to my friends when we go bowling and mainly use my 3G all the time. Since I'm league-ing in them I should practice in them, just my philosophy.

High-Kore, grey leather.

Chats: 221

I am currently using a 3G tour Ultra for my left shoe (slide foot) and have a Black SST6LE as a backup. Also picking up a larger 3G Shuffler a half size bigger for when my foot is bigger
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Step into my office

Chats: 42

I use a SST 5 Comfort on my left foot and an older SST 5 Select on my right (pushoff) foot. I can make a slide shoe work forever, but my pushoff foot always falls apart.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

it really depends on what you can aford to buy,,,, but me i like a flat shoe with no heal ,,,, but there are people that like a shoe with a heal.....but the better you get,, the better shoe you will need ,,,, it boils down to what you can aford and use ,,,,

Chats: 4

I use black Dexter SST's I used to use Linds years ago though.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Bowler
    Chats: 4

I use a pair of Dexter SST 6's I believe. I don't mind that the right shoe isn't replaceable.

I have a pair of Dexter IIs. Found a new pair on e-bay for $24.95. There may be better bowling shoes out there but I have no complaints about these.

Tom

Im currently using a pair of Brunswick red star, only been buying cheap shoes latley as im going through a pair every 3 months as my big toe keeps wearing through the the top of them.
    UK B.T.B.A Instructor

Bowl UK The Bowlers choice for bowling chat

I'm currently wearing a cheapish pair of Dexters (can't remember the exact model name of the shoe).

They've lasted me 18 months of fairly heavy use and now need replacing. I'm still trying to decide on the replacement. They need to be fairly wide fitting, breathable i.e. probably leather (the current shoes sadly aren't) and maybe with an switchable sole/heel....

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast