Thread: releasing the ball

Default releasing the ball

for some reason when i release my ball i hear my middle finger, finger whole thumping across the lane all the way down. what am i doing wrong. what can you suggest that i do to fix this. its no the ball i have gone throught 3 different balls, this all of a sudden just started about a month ago. just can't figure out why i am rolling over my finger whole. i don't feel that i have changed anything but who knows please help.

Future PBA Baller
    Chats: 443

I bet your still have conventional finger holes in the ball. If so head to your proshop and get some finger tips put in and keep your hand behind the ball.
    I hope this helps, but it's all I got with the info provided..
    Arsenal = Hammer JIGSAW{16lbs} Columbia ICON 300 {16lbs}
    Radical Inferno {15lbs}Black Rahno{16lbs}(WWF Raw is War Viz A Ball {14lbs}
    High Game/Series 263/637
    Try (VT) for winning $$fun http://www.virtualtournaments.com/Default.aspx Say 10sixer sent ya Plz..
    What I always say "LUCK IS EARNED"

i have finger tip inserts in my ball. what other info would you need to know. my holes where my finger tips are at they are beveled and not uniformed with the ball like they used to be. my proshot says this keeps the finger tips from cracking. so they did it to my ball. so what do you think know.

If it just started happening, and didnt in the past with the same equipment, it must be something you have changed in the way you roll the ball. If it was a certain ball that this has always happened with, Id question how it was drilled, but since it just started out of no where I dont think that is the issue