Thread: So what's your average going to be this year?

Default So what's your average going to be this year?

With the two leagues I'm in this year one starting tonight I should be around 210 the second with is bowling on the new kegal patterns that should fall into the 200 range. What are your plans?

I think I will be somewhere in the 200-250 range by the end of this season. I am still working on a couple things like ball speed and accuracy but once I have that down, nothing can stop me lol

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

210-215 here
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Chats: 0

im having a horrible start this year due to my mind being other places but still looking to finish between 225-235 if i keep my mind in the game
    IM HERE CAUSE I LOVE THE GAME AND I THINK THIS IS THE BEST BOWLING SITE AROUND

BOOK AVG 216
    CURRENT AVGS SUN-202.8, MON-210.2, WED-208.7, FRI-188.0, FRI-191.0, FRI-221.3, SAT-204.8
    HI GAME SANCTIONED 300 NON SANCTIONED TOURNY 300
    HI SERIES SANCTIONED 797 NON SANCTIONED TOURNY 858

"I am a proud member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums "

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Improving my score

I've been bowling socially like many people since I was a little boy. I stopped all together for a while (after college) and took it up again about a year ago. My interest was spurred again after watching a youtube video of some amateur bowling scoring strike after strike. Anyways, I did some research online, bought some ebooks I found and started my journey to not only get back into the game but to improve my scoring ability over what I did when I played socially. In other words I took the game more seriously. I practiced more and analyzed my score after each game to see where I could improve. I found other bowlers (both online and offline) to discuss bowling with to help each other and share tips for improvement. I found lots of great resources online that taught me a lot (I can't remember the domains now). My average score has been around 190-200. I went online today and found some great sites that might help some people.

http://www.betterbowlingguide.com/

http://www.angelfire.com/nv/bowling/tips.html

Best of luck all!

Glad to be a part of this forum!

-Ash