Thread: Motiv Raptor Help!

Default Motiv Raptor Help!

Hey guys i just got my first reactiv Resin ball and i can't use it at all , i can hit 200s with regular plastic balls throwing it from all the way to the right. But now that i have to transition to the left lane and ''throw it out more'' i have no idea how to start this could someone give me some tips please? I don't understand what people mean when their telling me im dropping the ball too early or too high and throw it out more! HELPP PLEASEE!!

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

I assume that when you used plastic you were throwing from the extreme right side of the approach directly at the pocket with little or no hook. Now your ball has a lot of hook and you need a new way to find the pocket. I would try standing slightly to the right of center on the approach and trying to throw straight down the tenth board ( second arrow in from the gutter ). Watch where the ball begins to hook and where it winds up. Move your starting position in the direction that you missed. Keep experimenting til you find the line to the pocket. Its a big change and will take a few sessions to figure out.
    John

Ohh I've done that it goes curves in asap so i stand all the way to the left the problem is i can't seem to get it to move all the wya to the right and curve it back in it would go straight and curve in missing the pocket

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

I have no experience with the Motiv Raptor, so I looked at a review of the ball. My guess after doing that is that there isn't enough oil on the lanes for a heavy oil ball like the raptor. I don't know what to advise you to do without screwing up your mechanics.
    John