Thread: Looking for a new ball to add

Default Looking for a new ball to add

Im wanting to buy a new bowling ball and I would like to find something with more hook than what i currently have. RH, average about 210, tweener style. I usually play about 25 to 8 on a second shift shot. My current arsenal includes the hammer infection, hammer black widow venom, ebonite clash, and the radical slant pearl. I tend to prefer balls that are a more archy pattern rather than pure backend snap but am open to anything as i struggle to cover boards sometimes. Thanks for any info

i meant to say i struggle to cover boards when i move to more fresh or heavily oiled patterns

Chats: 4

Hi nyoatis06
    Quote Originally Posted by nyoatis06
    i meant to say i struggle to cover boards when i move to more fresh or heavily oiled patterns
    Here are several balls that will or should work on heavy oil the first one is the ball I won in last months
    ball giveaway here on the forum the Nexus f(P+F I love it because it just laughs at heavy oil and it just
    keeps on hooking.

1. Brunswick Nexus f(P+F) Solid I just LOVE this ball

2. Roto Grip Defiant this ball releases next Tuesday the 10TH

3. DV8 Hell Raiser I own this ball too and it hooks a lot in freash oil

4. DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge this ball will be released on the 23RD of this month
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

watch some hammer taboo videos thats what got me hooked on taboos