Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A nice green/Irish ball

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grimthrow View Post
    Yup this is the one that I'm probably going to be getting eventually. Looks like it's plastic.....spare ball!
    Yep it's a Polyester (plastic) ball so it would be a good spare ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimthrow
    Any idea if a ball like that is USBC certified, I'm looking to get into some local tournaments within the the year.
    I'm 100% sure that ball is USBC certified so no problems there.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Chats: 891

as long as the ball is made by a bowling company then it will be USBC sanctioned cause say if i made a ball my self like i get the machine and everything the ball wont be USBC sanctioned

Sounds good everyone, I'm working some major overtime the next couple months so I should be able to pick it up in no time.

Chats: 891

hey thats good its better then me having to pay off alot of bills like i dont even know how my phone bill got to $3.465 and it says i had over 4000hrs of calling i never used it to call anyone soo im deealing with them right know i did mroe texting then anything i hate talking on the phone and then my car i need to pay off cause jsut got it out of the body shop someone ramed my drivers door incaving my front fender ik who it is just have to get some evadence that it was them which i already got soo taking them to court in the next couple weeks.

i wish i had money then i can go and practice
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12