Thread: dv8 hell raiser revenge 14lbs f/s or possibly trade in NY

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Default dv8 hell raiser revenge 14lbs f/s or possibly trade in NY

suffolk county longisland here, rather do local then mailing
    had a handful of games 2 mild scratches from a ****ty lane. LMK best offer

might consider a trade on a ball with a little less hook but in nm condition

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Why not just change the surface? I sanded mine with abralon 2000 then 4000 and added 7 coats of Brunswick rough buff polish. Hooks later but still hits like a truck.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 891

ok ummm you should take a picture of the ball too show how its drilled and u did good by saying there 2 little scraches in it my HRR has got 1 but that was from the ball return on my 4th week with it or 3rd week cant remember it been awhile,

but if your looking for a ball with alitte less hook in it i got a few balls here that might work for you one is the hammer hawg wild- drilled weak and works great on med oil ik this cause i have thrown it on heavy oil pretty slow and lots of revs and made it go from the 5 board to the 7 pin but i was good at doing that awhile ago not soo much anymore.

also i have a lane#1 g-force evolution works good not many games on it works great for med oil caus ei tryed it on heavy oil dose not move much and i got lots of revs and also tryed it on dry and still works great on dry lanes with you open up the lane.

-the hawg wild has a few scraches and mbay a total of 70 games on it, it has been deoiled and resurfaced
    -the lane#1 g-force evolution has maby a total of 5 and half games on it still in good shape no need for a resurface or deoil and has a little scrache on it cant remeber were but its nowhere near the track.

and they both have inter changable thumb soo all you have to do is get your thumb sized and out a new one in cause there abit big cause i had them big soo i cna ajude my hand on the ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618