Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had a great time bowling today

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 136

Default Had a great time bowling today

Bowled 10 games today, and I still wanted to bowl more.
    :/
    I was starting to get better games, haha
    Scores:
    Game 1 : 105
    Game 2 : 145
    Game 3 : 148
    Game 4 : 132
    Game 5 : 140
    Game 6 : 137
    Game 7 : 150
    Game 8 : 132
    Game 9 : 154
    Game 10 : 171
    :]

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Quote Originally Posted by martinezsam2495 View Post
    Bowled 10 games today, and I still wanted to bowl more.
    :/
    I was starting to get better games, haha
    Scores:
    Game 1 : 105
    Game 2 : 145
    Game 3 : 148
    Game 4 : 132
    Game 5 : 140
    Game 6 : 137
    Game 7 : 150
    Game 8 : 132
    Game 9 : 154
    Game 10 : 171
    :]
    I can see why, and I usually feel the same way despite the scores. If they're going up obviously I will want to keep going. If they're going down I want one more chance to figure it out and bowl a good one.
    John

Chats: 36

10 games and you still wanted to bowl more??? Must be nice to be young....or Billf..

Jay
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Jay, it was only 10 games. What was Sam suppose to do with the other 23 others of the day? I bowled ten yesterday and was upset I couldn't bowl more. If we were busier at work I could make some real money and be able to bowl more games. Can't wait for late August or September when our center has the open bowling pass again.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Don't brag too MUCH! LOL

This last Friday Dude and Iceman bowled 11 games!! At that point we thought about going till MIDNIGHT!!! But he had the Big game saturday, so we quit lol (
    We had a GREAT time bowling!!!!!! You Can't Bowl too MUCH!!! Science backs that FACT!!! Its not a Theory!!! FACT!!! LOL...(

Ringer
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The German Shepherd View Post
    10 games and you still wanted to bowl more??? Must be nice to be young....or Billf..

Jay
    Yes I felt like I could play another 10, and I was just getting warmed up,
    hahaha
    The power of the youth!

Ringer
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Jay, it was only 10 games. What was Sam suppose to do with the other 23 others of the day? I bowled ten yesterday and was upset I couldn't bowl more. If we were busier at work I could make some real money and be able to bowl more games. Can't wait for late August or September when our center has the open bowling pass again.
    What does a open bowling pass do? I'm guessing letting you bowl for free, or prepaid?

Ringer
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    This last Friday Dude and Iceman bowled 11 games!! At that point we thought about going till MIDNIGHT!!! But he had the Big game saturday, so we quit lol (
    We had a GREAT time bowling!!!!!! You Can't Bowl too MUCH!!! Science backs that FACT!!! Its not a Theory!!! FACT!!! LOL...(
    I'm with Michael on this one haha

Chats: 36

Well, if I were to bowl ten games, my right knee would give out, my back would be sore and my fingers would fall off. Well, okay, maybe the fingers would not fall off, but I will say this, the only way I could bowl 10 games or go after a record like billf is doing would be if I were to continue to lose weight and get in MUCH better shape. And I mean MUCH better shape... that and get 10 years younger.

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    IN THE BAG > RG -Hyper Cell Fused, Menace; Storm -Code Black, Reign of Power, Lock; [COLOR=#006400;,Track - Hx-10, [B]"
    High Game/High Series - 299(2)/300(13)/856 (Elmira, NY in 1980); Member of Corning, NY Junior Bowling HOF.
    Tweener; PAP= 4.75 over x .75 up/Tilt 10 degrees/Axis of rotation 40 degrees/Revs = 368 and speed is 16.86 MPH average.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I consider myself to be in poor shape but the two guys at work are 20 years younger than me and can't keep up. I've had 9 right knee surgeries and 1 on the left, none since 1993. I'm always in some kind of pain but ignore it as much as possible. I'm 6' and weigh 205lbs. I wear a size 36" waist and 2XL-3XL shirts. In shape was when in high school and the Army. I could run 20 miles at a time (did that 3 times a week), weighed 268lbs with a 32" waist and 62" chest. I could do push ups until the other person got tired. As a Drill Sargent I once let a recruit bet me that he could do more of them than me. he quit after 130something. He asked me to please stop at 500. He never questioned me again. I have trouble running now. Back then it was a breeze to run two miles in under 11 minutes. I use to do morning PT with an 80 pound ruck sack on my back. Now thinking about excessive exercise makes me tired. So out of shape is all relative to what we are comparing it to.
    I think what bothers me the most are the love handles. Those darn things just don't want to leave on their own. I thought softball would help but I quickly figured out that if I hit it far enough I wouldn't have to run.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast