Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jan 13, 2014 to Jan 19, 2014 - Brunswick Melee

Chats: 0

Please

I recently won a ball from another site and donated it to be raffled off to help one of our youth bowlers who was diagoned with cancer. Another one would help greatly.
    Last edited by bowl1820; 01-15-2014 at 11:13 PM.

this ball looks to be one of the hottest balls for most house shots

Heard good things about the Melee.
    Last edited by Bunny; 01-15-2014 at 12:13 PM.
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

I've heard about this ball a lot. Me and some friends at league were all trying to figure out how to pronounce it. Needless to say I don't think we say it right now. It's a very attractive ball, all red? Pretty awesome. My first reactive ball was a Brunswick until I started bowling with Storm/Roto Grip.
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

I didn't know how to pronounce it either until I heard it on the PBA. Before I was pronouncing it Mele.

Quote Originally Posted by JJStriker View Post
    I didn't know how to pronounce it either until I heard it on the PBA. Before I was pronouncing it Mele.
    I think it is pronounced like MAY Lay
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    I think it is pronounced like MAY Lay
    I wonder where they come up with these names? Hey if it works I don't care what they name a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by JJStriker View Post
    I wonder where they come up with these names? Hey if it works I don't care what they name a ball.
    That sounds like a good job for me I would love to have a job where I just come up with crazy names for bowling balls Where can I apply to fill this position
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 0

Good luck to everyone
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

What does no one want this ball there is not very much action on this thread.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast