Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual BowlingBoards.com Virtual Tour!!!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Posted updated full standings (in the standings section).

Centers, physical pairings, and virtual pairings are already posted for June. (general information section)

Soon to post averages (in general information section).
    Have you posted the actual scores people shot for month #2?

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Yes. Standings section.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 176; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.7mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Mike, it's in an edited post from May 24th. I was confuzzled as I am sure you were about the actual scores, but finally found it by going back a page.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Mike, it's in an edited post from May 24th. I was confuzzled as I am sure you were about the actual scores, but finally found it by going back a page.
    Yeah. It's annoying. It would be ideal if I had the ability to "sticky" certain things so they are always at the top of the message list or board. But since Im updating stuff and then people are commenting...it tends to bury some of the posts. I often try to "quote" them so they get bumped that way...but I didn't want to keep quoting the partial standings becase then that gets confusing as well.

Is there a way that Bowl1820 can make a read only thread where only certain people can have permission to post in it in order to keep the standings, center assignments, and scores easier to access
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 39

If only you were using google docs spreadsheet like I suggested before....you could post a link in your signature, or on any page you wanted to....

Or you wouldn't even have to post it at all since people would already know where to go look and see the lastest scores/standings.

You could even do lane assignments that way, and just post the two links in the first post of this thread.
    Last edited by Hampe; 06-03-2014 at 07:21 AM.
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Hampe View Post
    If only you were using google docs spreadsheet like I suggested before....you could post a link in your signature, or on any page you wanted to....

Or you wouldn't even have to post it at all since people would already know where to go look and see the lastest scores/standings.

You could even do lane assignments that way, and just post the two links in the first post of this thread.
    Sorry my fault - been busy haven't had time to look into it. Will soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hampe View Post
    Oh yeah...I'm sure THAT question would go away! NOT! Assuming people will "already know something"....not a solid assumption. They're still learning that there are like 4-5 different VBT threads...and it's been 3 months.

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Oh yeah...I'm sure THAT question would go away! NOT! Assuming people will "already know something"....not a solid assumption. They're still learning that there are like 4-5 different VBT threads...and it's been 3 months.
    Hampe's point was to simplify which you obviously don't like to do.

Could easily condense at minimum 3-4 threads of information into a Google spreadsheet, with scores, standings, pairings and centers each should bowl in pretty simply I would think.

But hey, like you said; this is your tournament to run so have at it. I am only a participant.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Could easily condense at minimum 3-4 threads of information into a Google spreadsheet, with scores, standings, pairings and centers each should bowl in pretty simply I would think.

But hey, like you said; this is your tournament to run so have at it. I am only a participant.
    I let Mudpuppy handle all that stuff. He's my secretary/IT person. I just handle the executive level stuff and high level parties and what not.

Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast