Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To a certain bowling god on this site

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default The bill factor in scoreing

lets see,,, 215 on this site,,,, was 228 on the other site, but now its been removed from the other site(no average), real composite average according to USBC is 167.... so take 167 from 215, and you have a math error of 48 pins..... add that imaginary what we can call ((( The Bill Factor ))), would bring Iceman's average up to around 238/48! At the present time, I am over 200 in all my 3 leages, and in hopes that by the end of winter league, you will all see a 210 average on the USBC SITE!! We should all use the Bill method of scoring for our averages... lol

I feel pretty good this year for the first time in many years.... ( I think 210 is reasonable, and attainable!! TIME WILL TELL!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Please make this correction also BILL

NOt only is your average not 215, please ,,PLEASE put that you 300 and 800 are NON sanctioned!! What rotten luck that on the other website where you list several 300s, and 800s,,, that that were all non sanctioned! I feel for you bro!!! (
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 243

bill is at least a certified coach right?
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Blog Entries

Default ONe thing Bill actually is.....

Quote Originally Posted by e-tank View Post
    bill is at least a certified coach right?
    yes, I did verify that for sure,, a bronze level coach.... but either a liar, or delusional! Sanctioned scores are very easy to check!! Not someone I would want to coach me!! LOL
    You know if he would just come clean, we would all welcome him just the way he is!! Just no more story book stuff... please!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 256

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    NOt only is your average not 215, please ,,PLEASE put that you 300 and 800 are NON sanctioned!! What rotten luck that on the other website where you list several 300s, and 800s,,, that that were all non sanctioned! I feel for you bro!!! (
    Sorry, but those 300's 800's are purely part of his fiction. Of course, no way to back them up and who really cares about unsanctioned honor scores.

From his posts on this site and on others, he can talk all the technical stuff just fine it seems, but putting it into practice is a WHOLE other story. I just choose to not read his posts. Oh, and his fictional works are just plain horrible.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Wow we're fired up here!

Just a thought,

if he is telling turth and has a real high average and shoots high games and series in unsanctioed leagues, but carries a very low average in a sanctioned league.

That makes hims a "SANDBAGGER" whos trying to clean up in the handicap tournmants!! by carrying a low sanctioned average..

Chats: 243

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Sorry, but those 300's 800's are purely part of his fiction. Of course, no way to back them up and who really cares about unsanctioned honor scores.

From his posts on this site and on others, he can talk all the technical stuff just fine it seems, but putting it into practice is a WHOLE other story. I just choose to not read his posts. Oh, and his fictional works are just plain horrible.
    i dont have any sanctioned scores so they matter to me! lol
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Bowling and fishing stories... Sigh.

Chats: 17

Billf does seem to really have a lot of technical knowledge about the game. I think perhaps his skill level has simply not caught up to his knowledge level and he fell into the "I better lie about my average & accomplishments" trap. That's a shame because he does possess some good tidbits of knowledge. But I would be surprised if he comes back to this forum Mr. Iceman and does as you are requesting. At least not under his current user id.

Blog Entries

Default Bowling and Fish stories.....

Quote Originally Posted by dnhoffman View Post
    Bowling and fishing stories... Sigh.
    Very funny!!! And your probably right on! I am sure there are others on most websites that tell stories,,, its just Bill has a PHD, in make believe! LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast