Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To a certain bowling god on this site

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default LOL,,, I doubt he is a Sandbagger!! LOL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Doghouse Reilly View Post
    Wow we're fired up here!

Just a thought,

if he is telling turth and has a real high average and shoots high games and series in unsanctioed leagues, but carries a very low average in a sanctioned league.

That makes hims a "SANDBAGGER" whos trying to clean up in the handicap tournmants!! by carrying a low sanctioned average..
    lol...lol don't even give him the idea of using that for a reason! LOL... For the last 5 or 6 years, his averages are 140s,,,, 150s,,,, and this last year composite average for the year using all his averages was 167.... not the 215 he shows here.. If you lie about scores,,, you will lie about almost anything... I do think he is bowling knowledgeable, but why lie about everything else... his daughter's 300's and 800s,,, his numberious 300s and 800s,,, who knows if he has won anything in regards to what he posts...

At 44 with as many years as he has, I doubt he will ever be what he claims to be... and that's ok...
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-07-2013 at 10:13 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

9 pin no tap 300 and 800 series? or are we talking Wii bowling?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    9 pin no tap 300 and 800 series? or are we talking Wii bowling?
    Wii bowling. Oh, that's hilarious!

This thread makes me think of Kingpin and this bowling god waltzing into the local alleys like a peacock wearing a sequin shirt doing the splits and stealing someone's pizza. Everyone puts down their iPhones and is in awe of his magnificent presence. Then he removes the house ball from his gold plated bowling bag that he took from the alley last time he bowled there and throws a 4. Everyone laughs and goes back to what they were doing. Wah wah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    This thread makes me think of Kingpin and this bowling god waltzing into the local alleys like a peacock wearing a sequin shirt doing the splits and stealing someone's pizza. Everyone puts down their iPhones and is in awe of his magnificent presence. Then he removes the house ball from his gold plated bowling bag that he took from the alley last time he bowled there and throws a 4. Everyone laughs and goes back to what they were doing. Wah wah.

We just watched it again recently. Soooooo funny! I totally want that Gold Cholo-Flake Rhino ball!!

I don't think they had iphones back then though!

In a related comment, my husband said that the sandbaggers in our Thursday league are lucky they're not pulling that stuff in a Vegas league or where money is on the line 'cause they just might get "Munsoned" by someone!
    Last edited by Bunny; 10-08-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Chats: 17

Dang that was a funny movie. I just tried to add it to my live stream Netflix and as usual "IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR LIVE STREAMING". Phht.

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 136

Wow I had a lot of respect for Bill... Brings up Catfishing, so easy to make your own identity on the internet. Anyone can come in with a new profile, heck, saying they average a 300.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    18 Years Old
    Average : 170
    In bag:-DV8 Reckless, Jet Altitude
    At Home-Hammer Blue Hammer Bowling Ball , Pyramid Path Bowling Ball
    High game-278 1 strike off from a 300
    High series-624 - Shot at tournament 2/22/14

Bowling Style : 2 Fingers
    Favorite Bowler : Mike Miller

Cranker
    Chats: 0

Catbowling? New term.

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Wii bowling. Oh, that's hilarious!
    Wait.. I can count my numerous 800's shot on the Coleco Vision game back in the 80's?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    We just watched it again recently. Soooooo funny! I totally want that Gold Cholo-Flake Rhino ball!!

I don't think they had iphones back then though!

In a related comment, my husband said that the sandbaggers in our Thursday league are lucky they're not pulling that stuff in a Vegas league or where money is on the line 'cause they just might get "Munsoned" by someone!
    I was updating it to the 2013 Catfish version

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast