Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crown Clear Polyester

Long awaited for this one. Anyone who has kept up with the Rotogrip lines including the international have been wanting this one. Great looking and straight. This ball turns heads and if you have only seen them in the pictures then you are surely missing out on this one. Pick one up and just use it as a conversation piece if you want cause this has it all. Whoever is doing the artwork on the cores needs a raise. Great job. Great Looking ball and no cracks or chips. Increase your spare percentage and the look in your bag today. What more could you ask for?

Default Crown Review

Roto Grip knows how to do a spare ball. The spare tire, the golden globe, now the Crown. It looks great on the pro shop shelf, and even better on the ball rack during your league. Everyone is impressed with what Roto Grip is doing not only with the entry, mid and high performance balls, but also with the spare balls. Keep it up, I can’t wait to see what is next.

Default Crown Polyester

I thought the Spare Tire got lots of looks when it 1st came out, but, the new Crown Polyester lights up the house. Even the ladies stop by to check out this pretty Crown Jewel.I leave it on the table for show & to help sales until I need to use it. The surface appears harder than the Globe & skids further down the lane. Should help me better on the 7 pins, even on the driest conditions. Larry Hoffman, Roto Grip Advisory Staff

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Crwon Polyester

What can you say about a spare ball other than how it looks. The ball has some pretty cool colors but after all, I am a guy, and could care less. What has surprised me is how many comments I get on the ball. Guys in league the other night commented on its good looks and a kid watching me bowl the SASBA this weekend thought it was pretty cool looking, also.

At least I can say I haven’t chopped a spare with it yet. The only misses are self induced.

What is Bowling?

Default Crown Polyester

Once again, Roto Grip has out done themselves with their polyester balls. From the Spare Tire to the Golden Globe and now the Crown, they have the "catchiest" looking spare balls around. The pictures don't do this ball justice. This ball is a real attention getter from the wall in the pro shop, to the ball rack, to going down the lane.
    Even better, you can pickup the best looking spare ball around, along with a Rogue Cell and get a free t shirt.

Default Great looking Spare conversation piece

What a cool looking ball!!! The hand painted decoration with the blue hue looks awesome. Not to mention it goes very straight. A great spare ball!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12