PDA

View Full Version : Me vs MICHAEL

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

JaMau24
05-11-2012, 08:17 PM
We bowl every Friday during our free league practice... Both bowled pretty well today.

Here's one of the first games vs each other today

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/278.jpg

Then for the last game we bowled for a (imaginary) trillion dollars. Here's the final score

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/255.jpg

TIED! Then we had a bowl-off, much like they do in the PBA.. I threw a strike, he threw a strike, I threw a pocket shot 9, he flushed it for a strike and won. Guess I'm eating Ramen noodles all week after losing a trillion dollars.

MICHAEL
05-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Great Job of posting the story!! I know one person who won't be eatting Ramen Noodles!!! A Trillion imaginary Dollars, buys a lot of imaginary Prime Rib!!! Congrats on the 278!!!!! Double or nothing next week!!! mike

billf
05-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Impressive. Are the scores this high every Friday?

JaMau24
05-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Impressive. Are the scores this high every Friday?

I wish. Today we were both bowling well at the same time. Usually it's one or the other, or sometimes both bowl bad.

JaMau24
05-11-2012, 09:29 PM
By the way, the 278 was with my Nexxus f(P+R) and the 255 with my Vivid. Usually shoot very high with the Vivid.. I was happy I shot so well with the Nexxus today. It had been a while since I had a 270+ game with the Nexxus. I guess getting the ball resurfaced and getting the oil baked out worked well after all.

ursus
05-11-2012, 09:57 PM
It suck you have to split that imaginary trillion dollars with Michael

J Anderson
05-11-2012, 11:09 PM
It suck you have to split that imaginary trillion dollars with Michael

He owes Michael the full trillion, unless he wins it back next week.

The way these guys bet, you'd think they must work for J P Morgan Chase!

JaMau24
05-11-2012, 11:46 PM
He owes Michael the full trillion, unless he wins it back next week.

The way these guys bet, you'd think they must work for J P Morgan Chase!

Ya, I payed him in full. I still had some left over from the 14 trillion I won from him a couple weeks ago.

martin
05-11-2012, 11:49 PM
what is your usual avg? over 200?

JaMau24
05-12-2012, 03:06 AM
what is your usual avg? over 200?

I ended my last league with a 208 average.. I hope to have it at least in the 213-220 range next league I do. Mike's average I believe is in the 185-195 range.. He is improving though. Learning everyday he says.

dgz924s
05-12-2012, 07:51 AM
Nice!! I may have to cross the river and join you 2, with that prize money and when I win I will buy us our own bowling center!

martin
05-12-2012, 08:29 AM
wow.. so yesterday you were both well over your avg?

MICHAEL
05-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Wow was that fun, but I thought I was up 14 trillion,,, or was it just for billions last week~~ I still enjoy bowling you for a Happy Meal, which we
do sometimes! A happy meal is a GOOD THING, after and OLD MAN takes you to the cleaners!!!! I own you Jason,,, YOUR not the MAN,,, YOUR NOTHING,,, I am the man!!! (Hummmm sounds like somone I know),,,, Pete...pete.... whats his name,,,, o well Pete somebody, not quite as good looking as me!
JASON I will give you a chance to get some of your LOST WEALTH back next FRIDAY!!! I doubt I will even practirce, I think I have enough left over from yesterday to win another trillion!! I might even pay off half of Americas national dept. I am the MAN,,, YOUR NOT,,,, I am the one,, I am the dream, your the nightmare, I am the dream, your the wantta be, I am the I AM!!!! till next week, humbly, meekly, and modestly Mike the magnificent!! (:)

MICHAEL
05-12-2012, 10:58 AM
On any give day, we can have a great score, I know Jason has had several 700 games, and I think a 300. I have had Last June 20 2011, a 298 in league play,
and 8/29/11 a 289. Have had a 692 series,,, but still I am a work in progress! I have only been bowling for two years, I have taken my bowling to a new level from information on THIS WEB SITE!
Yesterday when I took the kid to the cleaners, I was using a whole NEW Delivery approch to throwing my strike ball. I watched and instr video, by Norm
whats his name,,,,, I get back with the last name, but it was like NIGHT and Day differance as to how my ball looked and dove into the pocket. I thought my balls were dead, (remember I am 63), but it had to do with delevery, and the change was very dramatic!!! I am learning a lot about bowling from this web site!
Jason has helped also, but now the teacher is about to become the student, because I am the ONE, not him, I am the rich guy, not him, He's nothing!!! I am the .. until next week my young friend,,,,,,, (( to be continued))!!

MICHAEL
05-12-2012, 11:06 AM
After Friday, and in large part resquests from many YOUNG bowlers like (JASON), I will be makeing a Video on how to beat a bowler, 40 years younger then your self. It should be in Video stores soon! (:) Old Bowlers RULE!!!

MICHAEL
05-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Norm Duke instructional video was the one that took me to a whole new level!! I was doing many things wrong I noticed after watching his instructions.

billf
05-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Wow, Michael the humble man seems to be relishing this victory a little too much. I know it's all in fun but I didn't foresee this much smack talk. I can only imagine how bad it was in person lol

JaMau24
05-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Mike, Now you're channeling your inner Pete Weber haha... and dgz924s, that'd be cool to have you come bowl over here.. Don't forget the suitcases packed with trillions of dollars though. It make take up quite of bit of space in your vehicle. What part of NE Kansas are you from if you don't mind me asking?

MICHAEL
05-12-2012, 12:04 PM
It won't take me long to double it!!!!! (:)

MICHAEL
05-12-2012, 12:06 PM
O,,,, and yes I do live North of the city, but with a bedroom full of money,,, you think I am going to give you my address, (((or even general location)))! No Way!!

MICHAEL
05-12-2012, 12:15 PM
If you have the money, we meet at the amf on vivion, of Fridays! Just don't come empty handed, bring a few million at least!! :)

MICHAEL
05-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Jason, I have 4 guys and one gal out back building a 12x24 storage shed to handle the huge sums of money I plan on winning!!! (:)
((I don't trust Banks Anymore)).... And no I would not waste my money bailing any of them out!! :)

JaMau24
05-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Jason, I have 4 guys and one gal out back building a 12x24 storage shed to handle the huge sums of money I plan on winning!!! (:)
((I don't trust Banks Anymore)).... And no I would not waste my money bailing any of them out!! :)

What are you building it out of? Hopefully something indestructible, because in this part of the country, you're just a tornado away from being broke.

Billf: He wasn't pouring the smack talk like he is now! I don't think he was at all then. I was happy we both bowled well at the same time. Guess I'll have to start bowling with my eyes open against him now! ;) LOL

MICHAEL
05-13-2012, 01:05 AM
Let me walk over to the window and take a look!!! They are doing a nice job, its being made out of titanium Steel. The price was of little concern to me, do to the huge amount of winnings! The door looks more like a missle silo launch door!! I doubt weather, or even the end times will harm my trillions!!
Until next week, My much younger then me good friend Who is in the prime of his youth,,,,,,, This old burn out broken down Iron Worker will give you a chance to redeem yourself. What we will do is play ONE practirce game to warm up,,,,,,,, then 3 games and best series takes all. All you have won to this point in time, (which is considerably less then I have won), up against all I have won!! I have 6 Brinks trucks lined up for Next Friday!! You have no chance...
All you out there who want to make imaginary beats on who will win,,, post your bets~~~!! It won't be pretty!!! I am the one,,, you are not,,,, humble Mike!!(:)
This is my last word on this subject!! Until next week!! (:)

JaMau24
05-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Let me walk over to the window and take a look!!! They are doing a nice job, its being made out of titanium Steel. The price was of little concern to me, do to the huge amount of winnings! The door looks more like a missle silo launch door!! I doubt weather, or even the end times will harm my trillions!!
Until next week, My much younger then me good friend Who is in the prime of his youth,,,,,,, This old burn out broken down Iron Worker will give you a chance to redeem yourself. What we will do is play ONE practirce game to warm up,,,,,,,, then 3 games and best series takes all. All you have won to this point in time, (which is considerably less then I have won), up against all I have won!! I have 6 Brinks trucks lined up for Next Friday!! You have no chance...
All you out there who want to make imaginary beats on who will win,,, post your bets~~~!! It won't be pretty!!! I am the one,,, you are not,,,, humble Mike!!(:)
This is my last word on this subject!! Until next week!! (:)

Hahah, alright. See you then.. Should be fun.

dgz924s
05-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Mike, Now you're channeling your inner Pete Weber haha... and dgz924s, that'd be cool to have you come bowl over here.. Don't forget the suitcases packed with trillions of dollars though. It make take up quite of bit of space in your vehicle. What part of NE Kansas are you from if you don't mind me asking?

45 minutes due west of St. Joseph.

MICHAEL
05-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Jason, this is Mike, the guy thats going to take you to the cleaners next week!!! We will post the scores for all to see Friday late afternoon, after I get all
the money delivered to my new building in the back yard made of Titanium Steel!!
I had a dream last night, and lets just say it was not pretty..... I am not going to say what it was about, other then BOWLING!!! God I love this SPORT!!!
Even and old broken down X Iron Worker can make Trillions of $$$$$$ .

MICHAEL
05-14-2012, 12:24 PM
This will be a battle of YOUTH vs Old Fart,,, (((I am old enough to be your Grand Father)))!! Who will win!! (:)

JaMau24
05-14-2012, 02:20 PM
45 minutes due west of St. Joseph.

Awesome. I'm about 45 minutes south of St. Joe.. So you aren't too far away.

JaMau24
05-14-2012, 02:23 PM
This will be a battle of YOUTH vs Old Fart,,, (((I am old enough to be your Grand Father)))!! Who will win!! (:)

You aren't quite that old, Mike. You'd have to be a pretty young grand father to be my grand father. After all, I'm 23 years old. My grandparents are in there mid to upper 70's.

billf
05-14-2012, 04:02 PM
You aren't quite that old, Mike. You'd have to be a pretty young grand father to be my grand father. After all, I'm 23 years old. My grandparents are in there mid to upper 70's.

Given that Mike said he is 63, I believe, and that the average person has a child at 20 years old, he is old enough. This math puts me in the middle. Finally, not the oldest at the table!

JaMau24
05-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Given that Mike said he is 63, I believe, and that the average person has a child at 20 years old, he is old enough. This math puts me in the middle. Finally, not the oldest at the table!

Average person has a child at 20!? Wow! Is that an actual statistic or did you just make that up? Just wondering. I would have guessed that the average person has a child at like 26 or something...

billf
05-14-2012, 04:23 PM
That was a real stat when I was in high school. No clue what it is now of even if they just made it up to try to curtail teenage pregnancy at the time.

billf
05-14-2012, 04:25 PM
I just looked up current stats...25.6. Darn good guess

MICHAEL
05-14-2012, 08:11 PM
25.6.... now days,,,, but I am talking my days,,, back in the 70's, I was 21, and we had are first boy at 23!! Not 25.5?? so in some ways I could be
Your gandpa!! Jason... the question is: Can you beat a Grandpa!!! (:)!!! We will see.... Friday, AMF Vivion..... Judgement Day!!!

JaMau24
05-14-2012, 10:41 PM
I just looked up current stats...25.6. Darn good guess

Hah, how about that.. I was just about spot on.

JaMau24
05-14-2012, 10:43 PM
25.6.... now days,,,, but I am talking my days,,, back in the 70's, I was 21, and we had are first boy at 23!! Not 25.5?? so in some ways I could be
Your gandpa!! Jason... the question is: Can you beat a Grandpa!!! (:)!!! We will see.... Friday, AMF Vivion..... Judgement Day!!!

You can only call yourself a Grandpa, if you are indeed, a grandpa. Do any of your kids have a kid?

billf
05-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Mine do. Counting my step-daughters (3) I have 10 grand children ranging from 12-3 years old.

MICHAEL
05-15-2012, 12:16 AM
billf I only have 2 grand children!! I know for sure from my oldest (who had the two perfect boys), that that will be it for them, LONG STORY! My middle just got married and they plain on have after he gets a full time job teaching, he just gratuated from Park College with his Masters Degree. My youngest I fear
might be a bachelor, likes the single life and he is 32. So yes it will be a battle between a full fledge Grandpa!!!
Can the young Whiper-snaper defeat the Old bull headed grandpa of 2??? Tune in Friday NIGHT for the results!! Youth, quick reflexes, knowledge, years of experience, (well more then myself), ,, against pure will-power and old age!! Who will break the tie set last Friday!!! :O???

JaMau24
05-15-2012, 04:09 AM
billf I only have 2 grand children!! I know for sure from my oldest (who had the two perfect boys), that that will be it for them, LONG STORY! My middle just got married and they plain on have after he gets a full time job teaching, he just gratuated from Park College with his Masters Degree. My youngest I fear
might be a bachelor, likes the single life and he is 32. So yes it will be a battle between a full fledge Grandpa!!!
Can the young Whiper-snaper defeat the Old bull headed grandpa of 2??? Tune in Friday NIGHT for the results!! Youth, quick reflexes, knowledge, years of experience, (well more then myself), ,, against pure will-power and old age!! Who will break the tie set last Friday!!! :O???

Fair enough! Friday it shall be decided (again).

MICHAEL
05-16-2012, 07:55 AM
There is nothing Fair about it!!! I can hardlly walk this morning, some old injuries giving me pain. I may have to bowl with out using my hands! But I will figure out a way Jason!!! Your mine,,,, I am the ONE,,, your not the one,,, the trillions will stay mine,,,, !! Right at the moment I am working on a new way to
bowl without use of hands,,,, it won't be pretty!! 3 zip!! tomorrow.... Friday High Noon.... shoot out at the AMF Vivion Road!!!

billf
05-16-2012, 09:18 AM
How about a live streaming feed so we can all watch?

eugene02
05-16-2012, 09:21 AM

a clear video pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaMau24
05-16-2012, 02:28 PM

a clear video pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! I don't know that we have the necessary equipment for live streaming.. Maybe we ought to give ESPN a call and see if they wanna broadcast it. They may have a some interest since it's for trillions of dollars.

MICHAEL
05-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Not a bad idea Jason!!! NOt much time to get it all organized, but I am open to the idea... Not sure how well I would bowl under the lights! That might even sweeten the pot.... instead of a trillion,,, might get up to a Zillion!!

MICHAEL
05-17-2012, 09:12 AM
What secret WEAPON does Mike have that will make it almost impossible for the young wiper-snaper to beat him!! How can it be that broken down X Iron Worker, with more injuries then there are different styles of bowling balls in local pro shops around the world,,, how can it be that the sweet smell of victory, only sweeter by the sent of his Vivid Bowling ball, will annihilate,,, decimate, demolish,,, dismantle,,dissolve,, , dynamite,,, (any other d words I missed), this young man's ego! All you guys/gals out there know what I am trashing (talking about)!! Should I go easy on Jason? Could this be a moment in his life that
does serious damage to his self esteem,, I had a DREAM last night,,, and in that dream god came to me and said: Mike it is better to win and instill humility in young Jason, then to let him win and give false sense of grandur, a sense of grandiose!! So Jason... I want you to know that EVEN GOD is on my side, ( after all we are both about the same age)! I would wish you luck,,, but you don't have a chance!! BE THERE>>>>> lol... (:)..lol......mike

MICHAEL
05-17-2012, 09:52 AM
didn't offer enough $$$$$$ so they are out Jason!! Just you and ME!!! Are you ready to RUMMMMMble!!!! (:).....

JaMau24
05-17-2012, 01:35 PM
What secret WEAPON does Mike have that will make it almost impossible for the young wiper-snaper to beat him!! How can it be that broken down X Iron Worker, with more injuries then there are different styles of bowling balls in local pro shops around the world,,, how can it be that the sweet smell of victory, only sweeter by the sent of his Vivid Bowling ball, will annihilate,,, decimate, demolish,,, dismantle,,dissolve,, , dynamite,,, (any other d words I missed), this young man's ego! All you guys/gals out there know what I am trashing (talking about)!! Should I go easy on Jason? Could this be a moment in his life that
does serious damage to his self esteem,, I had a DREAM last night,,, and in that dream god came to me and said: Mike it is better to win and instill humility in young Jason, then to let him win and give false sense of grandur, a sense of grandiose!! So Jason... I want you to know that EVEN GOD is on my side, ( after all we are both about the same age)! I would wish you luck,,, but you don't have a chance!! BE THERE>>>>> lol... (:)..lol......mike

^ Delusions of grandeur ;)

martin
05-18-2012, 12:02 AM
get some friends (from this forum maybe) and set up your own tv station so we can all watch.. lol..

MICHAEL
05-18-2012, 12:31 AM
delusions of grander,,,, or do you mean DELUSIONS OF GRANDPA!!! Grandpa, is going to bring it home!!! (:)

MICHAEL
05-18-2012, 05:00 PM
We had our outing,,,,, and I will let Jason give the RESULTS!!!! (:) We decided not to do 3 games, but ONE,,,, Right at the end of free practice, Just like we did last week. I will leave it to Jason, to post the results!!!! All you older guys out there!!! Well lets just say!! No I better not... I will let Jason post....
Jason did have a FANTASTIC Warm up series of (I think it was 769).... he will post it tonight.... One thing we did find out was that the Vivid I have has problems!
Even Jason coulden't make it work!!! I won the Zillion with my Undefeated..... and still undefeated!!!

JaMau24
05-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Ok here are the scores.

After our warm-up games (215 for me, 212 for Mike), I bowled a 279 and 278 the next 2 games (Both with my Nexxus f(P+R). Both 11 strike games, I think that is the first time I have ever bowled back-to-back 11 strike games. The first game (279), every ball was right in the pocket, I left a pocket 10 pin in the 4th frame. Then I got 13 straight strikes from that point, into the next game. Then I put it out too far and left the 2 pin and 4 pin (spared), after that I struck out again (the next game I had a 202, had a couple opens). The next couple games, Mike had a 256 and 264 (his next game after that was a 194). He was using his "Undefeated" ball since his Vivid is pretty much reacting like a plastic ball.

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for... We bowled our Championship "Trillion" Dollar Game, and AGAIN Mike beat me 231 to 196. I threw a split in the 9th frame and that was all she wrote. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the screen!

After bowling poorly, I wanted to stay and bowl a little more to get that bad game out of my memory, I had a 223 (with Mike's "Undefeated" ball), and 237 (With my Vivid). At that point Mike was using his new Vivid and had a 201 and 197.

Also, when I used Mike's Vivid, I bowled a 178. That ball just doesn't hook at all. My Vivid is unbelievably more aggressive than his. I will post further about this in the thread he made about his Vivid not working.

JaMau24
05-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Mike did a helluva job today, his 256 and 264 were great.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Mike256.jpg

This game I was using Mike's Vivid, like I said, that is a very frustrating ball that barely hooks.
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Mike264.jpg

and my 279, didn't get a picture of the 278 afterwards, but you get the idea :D
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/279Jas.jpg

MICHAEL
05-18-2012, 10:31 PM
[B][/B What do you think out there in the bowling world! Does the kid deserve another PRESSURE PACKED high stakes game....??? And if so, what should the
stakes be.... I don't need money any more???? Give me some ideas and I can make it happen,,,,,,,,after all,,,,,,, I am a zillionare!!! Jason dosen't know this but I actually bowled with my dominate eye closed for the big buck just to see If I could lose..... ((UNDEFEATED OLD FART))!!! The OVER THE HILL Zillionare!!(:)
Do remember before the pressure ONE GAME big bucks game he almost bowled a 800 series!!!!!!

martin
05-18-2012, 10:44 PM
the old man does it again.. lol.. seems like JaMau isn't used to the pressure.. :D

MICHAEL
05-18-2012, 10:45 PM
Bowling is a funny game,,, maybe thats why I love it so much,,, I thought during the warm up, even tho I had some good games, Jason was going to Eat My Cake,,, I was not going to have a chance!!! COME ON, a 759 series!!!!!!!!! Stuff I dream about!!!! But then at the end of our practice time, the big game,
and ,,,,AND,,,, AND,,, I WON!! A TRILLION dollars!!! Now I can send my dog to obedience school, order that paint to do our house, ((that my wife wants
done))! Money to start so many projects!!! thank you jason,,,,, ( I think?) :>/ God Bless Bowling, and his love for old farts like me!!! Jason,,, you will be one, some day,,,, and its not so bad!!! (::)

martin
05-18-2012, 10:52 PM
maybe you can "buy" him to help out in your house.. :D

MICHAEL
05-18-2012, 11:03 PM
No ,,,,, I don't have to buy Jason....... I OWN HIM!!!!! (:) lol,,,lol..... loooooolllllll !!!!!! We have a great time!! One day in a PRESSURE high stakes game,, He might,,,,, MIGHT,,, beat me!!! LOL.....geeeeeeee. (:) I am rich!!!!!! woppie!!!

MICHAEL
05-18-2012, 11:07 PM
I am ONE STEP away from a assisted Living home!!! OLD!!! Old bowlers..... RULE!!! (:)... ((((OK,,, thats it for me,, not more trash talk))) Jason had a GREAT Day,,,, just not WHEN the Pressure was on the Lanes!!!!! (:)... NO MORE!! the END... .......or......to be ...... continued???

eugene02
05-18-2012, 11:08 PM
Mike did a helluva job today, his 256 and 264 were great.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Mike256.jpg

This game I was using Mike's Vivid, like I said, that is a very frustrating ball that barely hooks.
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Mike264.jpg

and my 279, didn't get a picture of the 278 afterwards, but you get the idea :D
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/279Jas.jpg

wow nice scores there!!

JaMau24
05-18-2012, 11:09 PM
This is a good time to mention that me and Mike will be going AGAINST each other in a league starting this upcoming Tuesday. It's a two person league, and we would have been a great team if we were on the same team, but he had already promised his wife he'd team up with her. So I got another teammate, and we'll be going head-to-head in a 14 week, $1,000 cash prize league. We'll be sure to post results each Tuesday night. It's going to be fun. Hopefully we play each other the first week!

eugene02
05-18-2012, 11:41 PM
This is a good time to mention that me and Mike will be going AGAINST each other in a league starting this upcoming Tuesday. It's a two person league, and we would have been a great team if we were on the same team, but he had already promised his wife he'd team up with her. So I got another teammate, and we'll be going head-to-head in a 14 week, $1,000 cash prize league. We'll be sure to post results each Tuesday night. It's going to be fun. Hopefully we play each other the first week!

ask his wife to team up with ur teammate! you too would be good together! kinda sad! but.. up against each other.. woo!!

billf
05-18-2012, 11:48 PM
Mike, wish I was closer. I would bowl you for a trillion dollars, you with your Vivid (as is) against me and my plastic Ice.

JaMau24
05-19-2012, 12:12 AM
ask his wife to team up with ur teammate! you too would be good together! kinda sad! but.. up against each other.. woo!!

Nah, I will get much joy bowling my first 800 against Mike! :D

eugene02
05-19-2012, 12:18 AM
Nah, I will get much joy bowling my first 800 against Mike! :D

thats good! go and see whether you can get the 1000$ prize!

MICHAEL
05-19-2012, 02:04 AM
It will bring gret joy to see you get your 800 series..... But,,,, BUT you know Jason, how hard I am to beat when it comes to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, hummmmm I wonder how many dollar signs there are in a Zillion??? All I know is it took 12 Brinks Trucks to haul it home to the Titanium vault I had built out back were I can see from my bed room window!! I actually built out of Gold a Frame around the window, so when I look out, I can say,,,,, Picture that,,, a Zillion bucks!!! (:) lol.... lol!!!

martin
05-19-2012, 05:19 AM
time to slaughter the young man again.. lol.. (i'm starting to support the old man here.. :D)

MICHAEL
05-19-2012, 09:19 AM
billf,,, I wish we were closer too! It seems like you have the same love of the game I have!! Its not about high scores/money/fame ect ect. Its that bowling is a whole lot of FUN! You proved that bowling with the plastic ball!! I want to thank you for that lol,,, and a 200 plus game to boot!! Whats so great about bowling is, on any given day, you can have a 300 game, a 600 series,,, 700,,,, or 800! For many, like myself I doubt I will ever bowl a 800. One thing about bowling for sure is. I GOT THE BUG!!! And loving every minute of it...!!!! Did I say I doubt I could bowl a 800,,, hummmmmm !!(:), ,,,, You are the man billf,,, bowling with a plastic alley ball and getting a 200 plus,,,, thats what I call a warrior!!!

billf
05-19-2012, 09:34 AM
The ball is mine, not an alley ball. My thumb has been broken too many times to fit an alley ball. Day to day something different? How about game to game. Bowling can be frustrating but I do love it. That's why no matter how frustrating a session I have, I keep going back!

BTW, Mike, I posted another plastic ball game from yesterday. Slightly better score than the day before (214-236). Now, when I learn to control reactive balls that well then I can challenge Jason.

MICHAEL
05-19-2012, 11:08 AM
The ball is mine, not an alley ball. My thumb has been broken too many times to fit an alley ball. Day to day something different? How about game to game. Bowling can be frustrating but I do love it. That's why no matter how frustrating a session I have, I keep going back!

BTW, Mike, I posted another plastic ball game from yesterday. Slightly better score than the day before (214-236). Now, when I learn to control reactive balls that well then I can challenge Jason.

OOOO,, i am sorry,,, still thats a hell of a game with plastic!! You mentioned your plastic angainst my Vivid,,,lol..... Do you want to trade a HHR for a almost new Vivid that seems to need TLC!!! (:).... I would pay for the shipping!!!! lol. I am going down this afternoon to talk to Trent! I know I can bowl decent! Iknow how to make changes, to adapt to ball and lane conditions... but I will be darn it I, or Jason can figure out this (particular Vivid) I have! And Jason has one,,, do you think Storm would give me another one?

eugene02
05-19-2012, 11:15 AM
OOOO,, i am sorry,,, still thats a hell of a game with plastic!! You mentioned your plastic angainst my Vivid,,,lol..... Do you want to trade a HHR for a almost new Vivid that seems to need TLC!!! (:).... I would pay for the shipping!!!! lol. I am going down this afternoon to talk to Trent! I know I can bowl decent! Iknow how to make changes, to adapt to ball and lane conditions... but I will be darn it I, or Jason can figure out this (particular Vivid) I have! And Jason has one,,, do you think Storm would give me another one?

have it checked whether is it the coverstock fault. if it is.. i guess storm would replace it for you..

MICHAEL
05-19-2012, 12:12 PM
How do you KNOW if its the cover stock?? All I have to base it on is my experience, and Jason's! He agrees with me! GEEEEEEEE I want that ball to work!!!
One more trip after several others to try in get to the bottom of this (:/ If you ever up this way send me and email, I will get Jason, and we can bowl,,,, IF YOU LIKE for a godzillon $$$$$. lol.... thanks for all you advice!!! And help!!

eugene02
05-19-2012, 10:57 PM
How do you KNOW if its the cover stock?? All I have to base it on is my experience, and Jason's! He agrees with me! GEEEEEEEE I want that ball to work!!!
One more trip after several others to try in get to the bottom of this (:/ If you ever up this way send me and email, I will get Jason, and we can bowl,,,, IF YOU LIKE for a godzillon $$$$$. lol.... thanks for all you advice!!! And help!!

I can't really tell you if it's the cover stock.. ain't really sure myself too.. But from what your posting. that might be the cause..

JaMau24
05-19-2012, 11:48 PM
I can't really tell you if it's the cover stock.. ain't really sure myself too.. But from what your posting. that might be the cause..

I don't think he is asking how can YOU know if it's the cover stock, but rather, how can you ("you", meaning, how can HE know or find out) know if it's the cover stock.

MICHAEL
05-20-2012, 12:12 AM
Trent was busy today selling lots of balls, bags and equipment!! I guess word got out about my Vivid!! (:/
I showed him many of the posts from Bowling boards com, and he said he would give me a answer by tuesday! He was going to make some calls, and look into how to fix it, by drilling?? Make mine more aggressive,,, (I thouht thats what is was going to be?? I told him I wanted it very aggressive on the rear, like the UNDEFEATED,,, the Vivid is more like the UNDECIDED? (notice the different spelling) (:) you have to laugh,,,, what else can I do...thanks for helping me through this ordeal!!

MICHAEL
05-20-2012, 12:16 AM
Let you beat me next time we bowl for Big Bucks!!! Thanks again for checking it out with me!! I know if its flat for you, then something is wrong!!

eugene02
05-20-2012, 10:29 AM
Let you beat me next time we bowl for Big Bucks!!! Thanks again for checking it out with me!! I know if its flat for you, then something is wrong!!

seems like Jason is a ball tester ! hahaha

MICHAEL
05-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Yes after winning all of Jason's money, the last two weeks, ( OUR FRIDAY afternoon Bowling for BIG BUCKS),,, I now hire him to test balls! Who says I don't have a huge heart!!! Poor kid,,,, he used to have it all!!! NOW I OWN HIM!!! LOL...loo...LOOOOOL.. (:)

martin
05-20-2012, 11:26 PM
I don't think he is asking how can YOU know if it's the cover stock, but rather, how can you ("you", meaning, how can HE know or find out) know if it's the cover stock.

maybe if you or Michael know any PBA bowlers, just ask them to test it for you ppl.. lol.. with the zillions Michael have, shouldn't be a problem.. :D

MICHAEL
05-22-2012, 12:17 AM
I don't have it any more!!! Went down to the casino, and lost it all!! All but a few bucks, and some change! Good thing about it was it only
took me about and hour! I was a very unhappy bowler having all that money!! Its true, money does not bring happiness!!! Only One Thing Brings
that feeling of Bliss, well-being , pleasure, satisfaction... yes... Bowling with friends!!! Money is highly overated!! Just my humble thoughts!

MICHAEL
05-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Beautiful Dreamer,,,,da,,da,,, you know the words,,, Jason~~(:),,, Older bowlers Rule!!! dude....(:) lol.....
See you Tuesday!!

martin
05-22-2012, 12:41 AM
lol.. should have kept it.. to hire PBA bowlers to be your personal ball testers.. lol..

JaMau24
05-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Our league started tonight. It's a 4-game-a-week league, I had to bowl a vacant team. So we pretty much automatically win. Only a 2 person league. I had a 229, 214, 159(LOL), and 228. The 159 I had 4 splits and was messing up badly. I used my Vivid for that game and the previous two. The last game I switched to my Nexxus, which obviously was a good idea. My average is 207 after the 4 games tonight. The last league I just finished I ended with a 207. I hopefully will have a average in the 2-teens after this league.

Mike did well as well, he got himself a new ball and was throwing it great. I'll let him further explain how he did when he posts his scores.

MICHAEL
05-22-2012, 11:46 PM
My wife is a 140 bowler, but I love to bowl with her, on any given night she can have a great game! The people on this league are all TOP GUNS! 210 and up averages. We are bowling 4 games, and Its going to be and experience. 80 percent of 210. ( should be higher with joyce but thats ok) I think she is the only one in the league that does not have a 200 plus average... So she will be the only one getting pins. O,, I will get 7, my average was 201 for the first day!
I was using my new ball that Trent exchanged the Vivid for! ((( You all remember the Vivid, vividly right (:))))). He gave me a Storm Virtual gravity, and it works like a champ.... my 803 series is somewhat deciving, had my share of what looked like GREAT shots, leaving the 10 pin. I had a good night on the 10 pin only missing it 2 times out of the several It is a great ball and I know I am going to get that 300 game and 700 series in league and it will be my first SANCTIONED league! I am now a USBC member. The tean we went up against will be one of the top teams to beat! They had 886, and 910,!!
I did beat them both on my first game, they had a 221, and 231! I had a 235 with the new virtual gravity! That felt good!! ooooooo yaaaa~~~ Then they had for their next games a 211, 238, then 242, 224, final game 212 217! These guys were good, BUT NOT THAT GOOD... I am going to get them!!! I just need your prayers please!! most of my games where I didn't strike, it was a solid 10 pin left behind. Its just a matter of adjusting, I was very pleased with starting out cold with a new ball!
Jason had a great start, take away that one bad game, and he would be right in there with the Top Guns!! If Jason would have been on my team we would have kicked some butt tonight! I plan on throwing the new ball (Virtual gravity), and I can't say enough about it,,, all thow my average was just 201, once I find the adjustment for 10 pin leave, it will be deadly!!! They were in the pocket good looking hits!!

I want to Public Thank Trent Overbey for working with me on the Vivid ball! He did ONE Hell of a job on the new virtual gravity, and it has a great hook into the pocket!! Thanks Trent for another ball well layed out!!!! He drills at AMF Bowling alley: 505 # 18th ave NKC> MO 64117, 816-221-9797... Zone Pro Shop

JaMau24
05-23-2012, 02:18 AM
My wife is a 140 bowler, but I love to bowl with her, on any given night she can have a great game! The people on this league are all TOP GUNS! 210 and up averages. We are bowling 4 games, and Its going to be and experience. 80 percent of 210. ( should be higher with joyce but thats ok) I think she is the only one in the league that does not have a 200 plus average... So she will be the only one getting pins. O,, I will get 7, my average was 201

Ya, there are a bunch of good bowlers. I know that the other female in the league has about a 150 average too. So Joyce won't be the only one under 200. I'm sure there will be about 5 people under 200.

MICHAEL
05-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Jason your right,,, there was one other female bowler, but since I only have eyes for my wife,,,, I didn't even notice her!!!! ( I hope my wife reads this thread)!!
She is the first Sun Light I see in the morning, looking into her eyes is like seeing a bowling alley with perfect oil, no other people in it, soft music playing in the back ground 70s/80 erra, bucket of ice filled with H2O! Yes call me a dreamer, and you woulden't be wrong, but then dreams are the life I live every day with my wife!!!!

MICHAEL
05-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Jason, the odds in Vegas are 3 to 1 my flavor!!! or should that be favor.... I can smell, and taste the sweet breath of success!! I am the master of Friday
NOON bowl off!! YOUR not the ONE,,, I am the one...... Two will enter, but only the MASTER of Pins will leave with the victory!!

JaMau24
05-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Well after beating Mike all day in every other game, I AGAIN, lost the one that mattered. The Championship Trillion Dollar Game I lost 230 to 227

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Bowling/227.jpg

Florida Bowler
05-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Wow, he sure made up for that open frame. Better luck next week!

-DJ

JaMau24
05-25-2012, 04:18 PM
A couple cool facts today too.. I picked up the 4,7,10 split which was exciting. I didn't pick it up the way I wanted, it was a lot of luck. I hit the 4 pin just barely on the right, it hit off the wall, bounced off the wall and hit the 7, the 7 slid across into the 10. It was pretty cool. Also, Mike had a strike while talking to his son on the phone. As if it was no big deal, just casually talking to his son, picks it up and tosses a strike lol.

MICHAEL
05-25-2012, 04:29 PM
] Grandpa's Rule!!!!(:) lol....lol .... Its crazy!!! I am so darn good at bowling!! I should call Norm Duke and see if HE THINKS, he could beat the
Worn out broken down Iron Worker from Local 10!!! Jason will be bowling in a tournament tomorrow at 12 noon! Lets all Wish him a GREAT OUTING!!!
((I would bowl in it, but ,,,, I ,, don't need the money, and a lot of them young guys out this way, could! All you young guys out there I have one thing to
say,,,,, (( ITS not BAD getting OLD,,,, and do you know why?? OLD FARTS RULE!!!! I won.... I am the one.... YOUR NOT THE ONE ... I AM!!! lol...LOL (:) (:)
geeeeeee I love this Sport!!! (:).... until next time... O, I almost forgot!! Jasons friend was peaking in the window watching us warm up, and the next thing I know I hear a squeal of rubber burning, and a cloud of smoke,,, I ran to the door and he was GONE!! He was afraid!!! Afraid of me, with my magic balls,,,,,
he ran like a chicken,,,,, not a roster!! I can't really blame him,,,, sometimes when I look at my self on tape, I tremble my self!! So it was Jason by himself today! I must say I was looking forward to bowling both of them!! Like that song: "double your pleasue, double your fun, with bowling and old guy without any buns!! (only word I could think of that rhymes!!
Until next week, my young friend, (good lord willing), I will see you at HIGH NOON!! IN THE OK AMF ALLEY!!
KICK SOME BUN IN NKC TOMORROW!!! [/B]

billf
05-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Jason, will you please stop letting Michael win. If his head gets any bigger it may explode and we need all the old farts bowling we can get.

Michael, congratulations on another victory.

MICHAEL
05-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Thanks bllif!!! Its just a matter of time,,, It might be a couple years, who knows?? He will have that sweet victory he so deserves, and wants!! (:) LOL, LOL...
I am going to change my name on this web site,,, HOW do you do that?? HOW about: THE TERMINATOR!! sound more like the personality, and bowler I am!!
God,,, I LOVE BOWLING!!!! And I am so darn good at it.... but always HUMBLE,,, thats one thing that will never change with me!! How about this: The HUMBLE TERMINATOR! ??

MICHAEL
05-25-2012, 05:00 PM
A couple cool facts today too.. I picked up the 4,7,10 split which was exciting. I didn't pick it up the way I wanted, it was a lot of luck. I hit the 4 pin just barely on the right, it hit off the wall, bounced off the wall and hit the 7, the 7 slid across into the 10. It was pretty cool. Also, Mike had a strike while talking to his son on the phone. As if it was no big deal, just casually talking to his son, picks it up and tosses a strike lol.

LOL,,,(:) I almost forgot about that... My son called while I was picking up my ball in my right hand, I fliped it open, held it to my ear, and while talking to him
I swung back my right arm, and followed through with a strike, while talking on the cell phone.... ((I know this is going to sound PHONEY)),, but real story!!
That 4, 7, 10 split that jason picked up was SWEET!! I had to stop what I was doing and sit down!! It was one of those kind of shots!!!

JaMau24
05-25-2012, 05:04 PM
Jason, will you please stop letting Michael win. If his head gets any bigger it may explode and we need all the old farts bowling we can get.

Michael, congratulations on another victory.

I have to let him win! I was raised properly, I respect my elders! What do you want, me to bowl a 300 every week against him!? No, I'm nicer than that. ;)

MICHAEL
05-25-2012, 05:17 PM
I have to let him win! I was raised properly, I respect my elders! What do you want, me to bowl a 300 every week against him!? No, I'm nicer than that. ;)

Jason,,, you are ONE NICE Young Man!! But you do know where you go when you fib!!??!! Don't you?? If you have been letting me win, then I am telling you as your grandpa, might, GIVE ME YOUR BEST NEXT WEEK!!! Don't let me win!! I don't need your pitty!!! I am READY TO Ruuuuummmmmmmbbbbble!!!!!
SAME PLACE,,, SAME TIME!! WE Shall SEE!! ARE YOU telling the truth..... or our your words, just words, with no truth, or merit!!

JaMau24
05-25-2012, 05:20 PM
or our your words, just words, with no truth, or merit!!

^^ That. :(

Of course I'm NOT letting you win. You think I'm smart enough to strategically know how to bowl a 227 to your 230!? You're beating me fair and square. Be ready though, I have a feeling after I beat you, you won't be winning for a while. So enjoy it now while you're in the winners circle.. :D

MICHAEL
05-25-2012, 05:47 PM
^^ That. :(

Of course I'm NOT letting you win. You think I'm smart enough to strategically know how to bowl a 227 to your 230!? You're beating me fair and square. Be ready though, I have a feeling after I beat you, you won't be winning for a while. So enjoy it now while you're in the winners circle.. :D

I will my young friend,,,, (would you like for me to let you win??? I woulden't tell anyone?) (:) lol...... GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!

JaMau24
05-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I will my young friend,,,, (would you like for me to let you win??? I woulden't tell anyone?) (:) lol...... GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!

Thanks. Hopefully I'll do well!

MICHAEL
05-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Jason and I bowl every Friday for two hours at the AMF on Fridays! Its funny,,,, I have some good games, he has a lot of good games. Last week when he bowled the 279, then 276,,,, and a final game of 202! I thought he was going to Blow me out in what we always have a Final Game just before leaving for a bunch of bucks,, millions... billions,,, !! This week he clearly was bowling much better then me, and I thought to myself, well I am not going home with the big bucks this afternoon!! But some how, after bowling very bad for most of the afternoon, I really played again this week over my head for that game,,,,, and won! Its so weird!!
I can only assume it had somthing to do with the ball I found in the woods, mentioned in a earlier thread!! magic!! I call the ball Xcalaball!! Jason is a better bowler.... just wanted to set the record straight!!

NOW JASON GO WIN THAT tournament tomorrow!! If I make it do you want me to film it,, or should I say put in on a memory card? I have a 4 gig memory card. I could loan it to you to take home and download on to your computer.

eugene02
05-25-2012, 10:45 PM
congrats Michael who won again!!!
JASON!! START WINNING MICHAEL!!!!!! Than he will show you that you won't win him... kakakakaka!!!!

martin
05-26-2012, 12:05 AM
maybe jason is just underestimating the old man.. and paying the price.. lol..

JaMau24
05-26-2012, 12:45 AM
Jason and I bowl every Friday for two hours at the AMF on Fridays! Its funny,,,, I have some good games, he has a lot of good games. Last week when he bowled the 279, then 276,,,, and a final game of 202! I thought he was going to Blow me out in what we always have a Final Game just before leaving for a bunch of bucks,, millions... billions,,, !! This week he clearly was bowling much better then me, and I thought to myself, well I am not going home with the big bucks this afternoon!! But some how, after bowling very bad for most of the afternoon, I really played again this week over my head for that game,,,,, and won! Its so weird!!
I can only assume it had somthing to do with the ball I found in the woods, mentioned in a earlier thread!! magic!! I call the ball Xcalaball!! Jason is a better bowler.... just wanted to set the record straight!!

NOW JASON GO WIN THAT tournament tomorrow!! If I make it do you want me to film it,, or should I say put in on a memory card? I have a 4 gig memory card. I could loan it to you to take home and download on to your computer.

I appreciate the kind words.. You know how to step up when the trillions are on the line! I need to find me and Xcalaball!

Also, nice of you to offer to film it, but no thanks. I don't need it filmed. Hopefully I'll see you up there though!

I can't wait till you bowl in a tournament with me as well. You ARE good enough to bowl in one, believe me. There are far worse bowlers than us that bowl in the tournaments. Especially with the way you have been bowling. You're very liable to win or at least win some cash. Plus, it is very fun.

MICHAEL
05-26-2012, 08:42 AM
Jason, you know I am new to bowling, and I think it would be a blast seeing the tournament!! BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS!!! If your on today, you can take the whole ball of WAX!!! If you think YOU CAN, YOU will!! Again I have seen you bowl week after week, and you have the ability NO DOUBT!! So get in there and Win One for the Gipper!! (old Ronald Regan fooot ball movie) See you later today. Winning is really sorta simple, its based on one simple PREMISE,
KICKING THE OTHER PERSONS ASK!!! (:)...... , If your on today, not even Xcalaball can beat you!!! Go GET THEM!!! Now go get em whiper-snaper!
And,,,,,stay COOL!!

JaMau24
05-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Jason, you know I am new to bowling, and I think it would be a blast seeing the tournament!! BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS!!! If your on today, you can take the whole ball of WAX!!! If you think YOU CAN, YOU will!! Again I have seen you bowl week after week, and you have the ability NO DOUBT!! So get in there and Win One for the Gipper!! (old Ronald Regan fooot ball movie) See you later today. Winning is really sorta simple, its based on one simple PREMISE,
KICKING THE OTHER PERSONS ASK!!! (:)...... , If your on today, not even Xcalaball can beat you!!! Go GET THEM!!! Now go get em whiper-snaper!
And,,,,,stay COOL!!

Hah! I will do my best

MICHAEL
05-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Very good point Bill!! Its getting that way on Fridays.... week after week afer week, I win THE GAME OF millions, Billions, and now even ZILLIONS!! (:) I enjoy the victories and it is a HUGE EGO TRIP for me. But to move to a higher LEVEL, I need some new meat!! (( NOT that I don't enjoy, and learn a lot from you Jason, and I will always be grateful to him for that), its like Bill stated above! I need a GOOD ask Kicking!! Someone that can get my inner self to go places it has never been before! Jason is ONE HECK of a young bowler, and when you see his vedio, your first question will be: ( How in the Heck does MICHAEL beat this kid week after week in the BIG GAME,, THE ONE for the HUGE BUCKS!?!? Jason has such a Great, smooth delivery!!) Me on the other hand, I have, a Norm Duke style! But my answer is very simple.......Heck IF I KNOW!!???
Norm Duke..... are you out there????? We have similar styles of bowling,,,, do you want a piece of me...... I am the one norm,,,,, NOT YOU... your NOTHING.... How about YOU (norm, if you don't mind me using your first name) and ME,,,, I'll go easy on you,,,, 1 million winner takes all, ONE GAME!! Norm,,, could you be the ONE to take ME to the next level!! LOL... lol!!!! (((I must say I have learned a lot watching your vedio, and from a distance, you woulnd't know if it was him or me! I am that good now!! lol LOL
LOL...LOL... Norm, I am serious,, if you want a piece of me,,, I have NO FEAR!! This Old Broken Down Iron Worker, NEEDS you, to go to the next level! Yes your video's have helped, but I am ready to take you on! In fact I want to take YOU, and Jason on next Friday,,,,,, at the OK Corral AMF, Vivion RD! HIGH NOON!

billf
05-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Michael, how cool would it be if you walked in Friday, got your lane and while bent over, putting on your shoes you see some strange feet approach. You look up to see a familiar smile and a little voice saying, "Who holds the million dollars?" Speechless you just point, defecate in your pants and a cold sweat overtakes your body as you realize NORM DUKE accepted your challenge.

eugene02
05-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Michael, how cool would it be if you walked in Friday, got your lane and while bent over, putting on your shoes you see some strange feet approach. You look up to see a familiar smile and a little voice saying, "Who holds the million dollars?" Speechless you just point, defecate in your pants and a cold sweat overtakes your body as you realize NORM DUKE accepted your challenge.

LOL! if it really does happen.. Do video please! exciting to see this kind of games being thrown!

MICHAEL
05-27-2012, 04:52 PM
I tell you what Bill! By now I am sure Norm has look at my DECEPTIVE video! The one of me in the AMF play offs,,,~ The reason I lost the tournament was to set THIS GAME UP WITH THE DUKE~~~ ((know where I am coming from now???)) The black ball ball I mentioned in another thread XCALABALL, told me that this would happen!! I shook it and ask the question: Is Norm afraid to bowl me?,,, the reply was plain and simple,, YES! So I doubt he will show up, but if ,,, IF he did,,,,, I have been saving my best game for something JUST LIKE THAT!!
Norm I know your reading these threads,,,, religiously,,, I know the money means nothing to you, just like myself! We are both RICH beyond our wildest dreams. How about it (:) Bill Iron Workers Have NO FEAR!!! We just get the job done!!! lol LOL

disclamer: all above mentioned BS,, is BS,,, and should only be taken as BS! The Norm Duke mentioned is not the Norm Duke many think michael is talking about but maybe a mortal with the same name as the one many think michael is challenging! If the real Norm Duke would like to bowl for the pure pleasure of the experience with Michael & Jason, that would be acceptable!! But under no circumstance should any exchange of money be involved!

MICHAEL
05-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Jason: 255, (with had tie breaker), 196, 227 = 678

Grandpa Michael: 255 (we had a tie breaker) (went to second frame where, humm I think I won, Jason had a in the pocket 10 pin leave) I had a strike.
255, 231, 230= 716

Jason average: 226
grandpa mike: 236.6

To be continued!!!! Will Jason, beat the old man next Friday!!! Can he beat the old man??? Tune in next week when Jason says: OLD MAN,,,,not AGAIN??? or, Sweet Victory,,, sweet victory at last!!! (:)

MICHAEL
05-29-2012, 12:10 AM
The Young courageous bowling warrior walk up to me last friday and said point blank! Old man, I am going to beat YOU!! And when I do it will not be pretty. In fact Old man, I doubt you will win one again for some time!!! Jason said looking straight into my eyes,: "YOUR LUCK IS ABOUT TO CHANGE"!! My simple reply was this: "WE Shall See!! (being the humble man I am)!! Next Friday, June the 8,, 2012,!! It was last june the 20th that I bowled a 298!! JUNE IS MY MONTH, and JASON I own the month of JUNE!! Jason Lets bowl for a real carrot, prize, what ever... how about a evening with Norman Duke!! ( I would have to call and make arrangements but that should not be a problem)!

NOTICE: The Norm Duke mentioned is not the Norm Duke that you are probably thinking of, but a fact there slimly there of!! ONly slightly different in regards to all parts of the real deal!

JaMau24
05-29-2012, 12:18 AM
The Young courageous bowling warrior walk up to me last friday and said point blank! O man, I am going to beat YOU!! And when I do it will not be pretty. In fact Old man, I doubt you will win one again for some time!!! Jason said looking straight into my eyes, and said: "YOUR LUCK IS ABOUT TO CHANGE"!! My simple reply was this: "WE Shall See!! (being the humble man I am)!! Next Friday, June the 8,, 2012,!! It was last june the 20th that I bowled a 298!! JUNE IS MY MONTH, and JASON I own the month of JUNE!!

What about June 1st?

MICHAEL
05-29-2012, 01:05 AM
June the First!! WE ARE GOING to RUMMMMMMMBLE~~~ And when the smoke clears,,,, ONLY ONE WILL be able to say: (I won!) daaaaaaa!!! I just know that all my biorhythms are HIGH for the month of JUNE!! My young friend!! (:)

JaMau24
05-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Me and Mike had league tonight, and wouldn't you know it, we ended up having to go against each other. It was me, vs him and his wife (I'm having teammate issues and currently finding a new one), in a 2 person league, 4 games a week.

I did very well tonight, had a 255, 213, 244, 224. The first three is a 712 series and all together a 936 4 game series (avg of 234). So naturally, you might think I did pretty well against Mike and his wife, Joyce, right? Think again. After the first two games, I beat them pretty badly, then all the sudden, Joyce started destroying!! She had a 196 (I think) the 3rd game and Mike had a 223 or something like that, and I had a 244 that game, and I still didn't have a SHOT. Joyce's average was 139 coming into this week, so for her to shoot like that, I had no chance. She was a machine! Then, the following game, she bowled a 215!!(I believe) So again, I got beat.

I ended up winning the total of all 4 games added up, so I won 3 points and Mike and Joyce won 2 out of the possible 5 points. Still, they came back and really earned the last 2 games. Great match-up, I look forward to our next one when I should have a teammate.

billf
05-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Hmmmm, sounds like Joyce carried her team tonight. Good for her and bad for Mike especially if she talks as much trash as he does lol

MICHAEL
05-30-2012, 08:18 AM
Hmmmm, sounds like Joyce carried her team tonight. Good for her and bad for Mike especially if she talks as much trash as he does lol

My wife is WORSE then me!! I didn't get to bed last night until 1am listening to her self, boasting, bragging, blowing, mouthing about how she, saved us from the humiliation of total defeat!! ( I almost wish we WOULD HAVE LOST ALL THE GAMES).. geeeeeeeeeeee Nothing like a woman gasconading!! Needless to say I am going to Try in get some sleep, now that she's off to work!! I am happy for her,,,,,,,if she just didn't brag so much!! I had a bad day!! I was due one!
With her bowling the way she is, and her average being 140, I think we are going to kick some future ask!! The question is can I handle her, triumphs!!
Great Job Jason,,,,, My Wifes worthy adversary!! (as she puts it)!! geeeeeeeeeeee God,,, now I know why you didn't have a wife yourself!!

MICHAEL
05-30-2012, 08:39 AM
GREAT GAME and series!!! You did REAL Well!! In Fact, you did GREAT!!! Until we meet again!! Great 700 plus series!!

JaMau24
05-30-2012, 02:40 PM
GREAT GAME and series!!! You did REAL Well!! In Fact, you did GREAT!!! Until we meet again!! Great 700 plus series!!

Thanks. My avg is now 220!! I really hope I can carry that all season, that would be awesome.

MICHAEL
05-30-2012, 11:08 PM

Yes when we were married, the preacher said in sickness, and in health, in michael haveing a bad day bowling, Do you Joyce, promise to bowl above your average, no matter what it takes to win in league play, even if its takes 80 pins so help you god! And My cup cake said I do!! I we won 2 games!!
I carried her out on my shoulders!! Everyone was cheering.... roses thrown in our path, as I tried to make it to our car! Thats Two days in role that
Joyce bowled 200 plus games and a very high series. My wife is no mere mortal,,, she is a GODDESS!!! We did this up against Jason ON FIRE!
715 or something series!!! Winning 2 on Tuesday night was only because Cup Cake kick some rear end!! I felt sorry for jason he should have won
all four!! (((joyce calling me in the back ground)),,, Ok sweetie, Big Mike will be to bed soon.... until next time!!

MICHAEL
05-30-2012, 11:15 PM

Joyce average 140,,, She bowled 146, 222,185, and 176!! She had 19 strikes, 11 spares 4 splits,,,, average 182.3
And NO SHE IS NOT for sale.... a for sure keeper!!! humble Michael

The night before she averaged In the low 190s , I think it was 192! That was on dry lanes, and practice.

eugene02
05-30-2012, 11:46 PM
interesting vows... she really did carry the whole game up.. thats pretty awesome!

MICHAEL
05-31-2012, 12:21 AM
eugune,,,, she sure did!!! She walks around the house now with a Crown and royal red blanket draped across her sholders!! I now have to bow, when in her presence!! I do it willing-lee! For she was THAT night, at THAT TIME, the queen of the alley!! My Cup CAke, honey bunn!!!

JaMau24
05-31-2012, 07:15 PM
The big show down is tomorrow. Are you ready to RUUMMMMBLEEEEE!?!?

billf
05-31-2012, 09:21 PM
Jason has a spare system in place, 3 point targeting and youth. Could this be the week the Mighty Mike gets knocked back a notch? Iron workers don't go down easy no matter how old or arthritic they are. Cranker versus Stroker. Youth versus AARP. Tune in tomorrow night to see who wins this epic battle this week.

Sorry Mike but my imaginary money is on Jason this week.

eugene02
05-31-2012, 09:27 PM
eugune,,,, she sure did!!! She walks around the house now with a Crown and royal red blanket draped across her sholders!! I now have to bow, when in her presence!! I do it willing-lee! For she was THAT night, at THAT TIME, the queen of the alley!! My Cup CAke, honey bunn!!!

Pretty cool to imagine how she will look like in the red blanket.. HAHAHA!!

eugene02
05-31-2012, 09:27 PM
Jason has a spare system in place, 3 point targeting and youth. Could this be the week the Mighty Mike gets knocked back a notch? Iron workers don't go down easy no matter how old or arthritic they are. Cranker versus Stroker. Youth versus AARP. Tune in tomorrow night to see who wins this epic battle this week.

Sorry Mike but my imaginary money is on Jason this week.

Surely will tune back to see what's the scores like! Post them once it's over!!

JaMau24
05-31-2012, 09:47 PM
Bill has the right idea!! Everyone get your bets in now!

Also, don't get your hopes too high, but I might post video of the match... We'll see.

MICHAEL
05-31-2012, 10:05 PM
I Will Beat you this Friday, June the 1 in the year of our lord!! He has given me supernatural powers for the Month of JUNE!! Last June, as you recall I had my
first, almost, ,,, 300 game! 298!! Yes, 2 pins from perfection!! I also had some unbelievable other good games that month! Jason, I feel sorry my young friend, for I fear with the rush of divine powers, I believe the lord has given this HUMBLE servant, a gift,,,,,,,,a gift of bowling that on any given day of consequence, or magnitude, for huge sums of legal tender, I CAN NOT BE BEATEN!!! Sleep well my young friend!! I will be up all night thinging about what to do with the dough!! For I, ,, MICHAEL am immortal, I don't need sleep anymore!!

I might even purchase this site,,,, and start giving, with my imaginary money, imaginary bowling balls free,,, as many imaginary balls, as anyone would want!! Why NOT,,,, I am the ONE!!! REST WELL, AS WILL I JASON, FOR TOMORROW WE WILL RUMMMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLE~

MICHAEL
05-31-2012, 10:18 PM
I would have to talk to my agent/Lawyer!! No one said anthing about cameras!! I don't bowl well under lights..... this is a hardball you are throwing at me Jason!!! Under the lights???? cameras???? (to be continued)............

billf
05-31-2012, 10:29 PM
I just want a camera to verify you got a haircut lol

JaMau24
05-31-2012, 10:37 PM
I Will Beat you this Friday, June the 1 in the year of our lord!! He has given me supernatural powers for the Month of JUNE!! Last June, as you recall I had my
first, almost, ,,, 300 game! 298!! Yes, 2 pins from perfection!! I also had some unbelievable other good games that month! Jason, I feel sorry my young friend, for I fear with the rush of divine powers, I believe the lord has given this HUMBLE servant, a gift,,,,,,,,a gift of bowling that on any given day of consequence, or magnitude, for huge sums of legal tender, I CAN NOT BE BEATEN!!! Sleep well my young friend!! I will be up all night thinging about what to do with the dough!! For I, ,, MICHAEL am immortal, I don't need sleep anymore!!

I might even purchase this site,,,, and start giving, with my imaginary money, imaginary bowling balls free,,, as many imaginary balls, as anyone would want!! Why NOT,,,, I am the ONE!!! REST WELL, AS WILL I JASON, FOR TOMORROW WE WILL RUMMMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLE~

Bring.It.On.

ursus
05-31-2012, 10:38 PM
I put down a billion on Jason. I don't want any part of Michael's balls free or otherwise

Florida Bowler
05-31-2012, 10:39 PM
Rumble! I can't wait to see the scores!

-DJ

JaMau24
05-31-2012, 10:41 PM
I just CAN'T lose again. I won't allow it! I've taken too much flak on this site to lose again! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. Losing isn't an option!!!

MICHAEL
05-31-2012, 10:42 PM
Pay Norm Duke to bowl for you!!!! only in your dreams will you beat the OLD MAN OF IRON!! I would only give odds 50/50 on Norm beating me!! SO GO AHEAD AND CALL HIM!!! IAM THE ONE!!! 12:00..... Friday!! AMF!! Again,,,, I can't say 3 times is charm.... I have already been there! Let me just say
3 is not enough!!!

notice(the norm duke mentioned on line one is not the norm duke many think of when mike uses the real nom duke name. It is a fictitious norm duke, in all
shape and manner, and likeness to anyone called norm duke in the real world is mere speculation, wrong thought, cerebrating thoughts that have no merit!
if you are the real norm duke and have a problem with my use of a imaginary one, call my Oriental Law Firm, Sue, man Sue!! They handle all my legal
bowling problems related to blowing, bragging, and gasconading!!

JaMau24
05-31-2012, 10:48 PM
Pay Norm Duke to bowl for you!!!! only in your dreams will you beat the OLD MAN OF IRON!! I would only give odds 50/50 on Norm beating me!! SO GO AHEAD AND CALL HIM!!! IAM THE ONE!!! 12:00..... Friday!! AMF!! Again,,,, I can't say 3 times is charm.... I have already been there! Let me just say
3 is not enough!!!

notice(the norm duke mentioned on line one is not the norm duke many think of when mike uses the real nom duke name. It is a fictitious norm duke, in all
shape and manner, and likeness to anyone called norm duke in the real world is mere speculation, wrong thought, cerebrating thoughts that have no merit!
if you are the real norm duke and have a problem with my use of a imaginary one, call my Oriental Law Firm, Sue, man Sue!! They handle all my legal

Norm Duke couldn't even beat the unstoppable force that will be me tomorrow. I suppose he could tie me.. because I plan on going PERFECT. Should I even bring a spare ball tomorrow? I won't need it.

All I'm saying is, if I were you, I'd start thinking of excuses before you went to bed tonight, that way it won't take you too long to think of one after you get crushed tomorrow!!

MICHAEL
05-31-2012, 10:50 PM
I put down a billion on Jason. I don't want any part of Michael's balls free or otherwise

Your Billion, and I up you 5 more!!! ursus,,,, are you sure you want to put that kind of money on the table? Do you have a wife and family to support???

notice.

(all money bet in this show down will be not really real, but rather non real)

ursus
05-31-2012, 10:57 PM

I am pretty sure blowing is illegal in the bowling alleys in Missouri, no wonder your getting sued all the time

MICHAEL
05-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Norm Duke couldn't even beat the unstoppable force that will be me tomorrow. I suppose he could tie me.. because I plan on going PERFECT. Should I even bring a spare ball tomorrow? I won't need it.

All I'm saying is, if I were you, I'd start thinking of excuses before you went to bed tonight, that way it won't take you too long to think of one after you get crushed tomorrow!!

Someone is going to have to teach you some humility young man!!! And,,,, that teacher will be ME!! My parents many years ago taught me the art of being HUMBLE, MEEK, MODEST, UNASSUMING, NOT PRETENTIOUS!!! (NO MORE TALK, or should i say type) this will be my lesson to you!!! Do you smell it Jason,,,,, Take a deep breath,,,,, its the smell of VICTORY for all Old Broken Down Men and Women EVERYWHERE!!!

JaMau24
05-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Someone is going to have to teach you some humility young man!!! And,,,, that teacher will be ME!! My parents many years ago taught me the art of being HUMBLE, MEEK, MODEST, UNASSUMING, NOT PRETENTIOUS!!! (NO MORE TALK, or should i say type) this will be my lesson to you!!! Do you smell it Jason,,,,, Take a deep breath,,,,, its the smell of VICTORY for all Old Broken Down Men and Women EVERYWHERE!!!

All I'm going to be smelling is that sweet, lovely smell of wild mint leaf on my Vivid right before it goes down the lane in route to victory for the "Pin Slayer" -- ME!

See you tomorrow, try to sleep well (I'm sure you'll be tossing and turning all night having nightmares of the all-too-predictable outcome tomorrow). Good luck!

-Humble Jason (hahahaha ;))

MICHAEL
05-31-2012, 11:36 PM
I like the smell of my balls better!!! Orrrrrraaaannnngggeeee mint~~ humm,,,, hum... tomorrow!! lol~~(:) virtual gravity nano and UNDEFEATED against,
Vivid and NEXXUS~~~ who's balls will be VICTORIOUS!! (:/

guess what Jason..... I can pick up the 10 pin can you? (:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5A0YkwEDcE&feature=relmfu

MICHAEL
06-01-2012, 08:34 AM
Its 7:32 am, not a cloud in the sky, hight today of 70 degrees.... A BEAUTIFUL DAY for another VICTORY!!! My 4th in a role!!! (:) lol Don't chicken out on me Jason!!!!

billf
06-01-2012, 11:31 AM
29 minutes until the thrashing begins!

billf
06-01-2012, 11:33 AM
guess what Jason..... I can pick up the 10 pin can you? (:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5A0YkwEDcE&feature=relmfu

I noticed something in that video. Mike, when you got those tattoos they went all the way around your arms. Now with all the gym time they no longer touch. Mine went the other way. My reaper use to be on the side of my arm, now it covers half of it.

JaMau24
06-01-2012, 04:00 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Bowling/234.jpg

(My side is a little tough to see so I'll write it out -- 9/ 9/ X X X X 9/ 7/ X X9/)

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all knew it was coming except for Mike. Wow, what a shellacking!! 234 to 174!

I guess June really isn't your month!! ;)

Congrats to all who bet on me, go collect your earnings!

Also, sorry we don't have video today. It was pretty crowded for some reason (Kids out of school maybe?), so we couldn't really do it. Most likely next week though!

ursus
06-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Cant wait to go spend my Billion in winnings

Florida Bowler
06-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Way to go Jason! Maybe Micheal's ego will still fit into the alley, for a little while anyway.

-DJ

billf
06-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Jason, I'm proud of you. About time you stopped sandbagging lol
Looks like Mike had an off day. It happens.

JaMau24
06-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks guys.. Like I said, after I get the first one out of the way, it may be a while before Mike gets back into the victory circle..

Lanes were broken down quite a bit. That's the furthest left I've had to play in a long time. I was using the Vivid too (wanted to practice being further left). I was starting from board 30 and shooting at 14

MICHAEL
06-01-2012, 05:41 PM
My ego is just fine!! I am still humble, and a Winner!! We are like knights at a joust! I have knocked him off his mount 3 times! He only 1!! One time, and that makes me lesser? I think not people out there that cheer for the young knight. In a nut shell, I used the Virtual Gravity nanno for the whole joust! It looked beautiful, looked good going into the pocket, but in that game I had 4 key frames where it did not carry the 10 pin! I am going to see if sanding it to a 2000 finish helps. I tried moving up, and over, put as I mentioned it looked fantastic going in, just 10 pin problems.
Don't put your money on Jason next week...... For I will win with my trusty Undefeated Ball!
Another thing that happened on the way to the alley, I saw a car pull over at the side of the road, and a grandma, (my age waving at me to pull over), I did, and it was a young lady getting ready to have a baby!!! I pulled out my bowling bag, and sprayed my hands with ball cleaner, (for plastic balls), then began the processes of delevering the baby. It was a boy, felt like when I held him at my side a 15lb er!! After cutting the cord, and tieing it in a knot, I jumped in my truck to head to the alley.... I could hear her say as I drove off, WHO WAS THAT MAN,,,, and a observer that was standing by simple said, One Heck of a Bowler I Hear!!! I got to the alley and started to feel the strain in my back, and down my leg, from helping the mother with the baby boy. It was so intense that I almost thought to myself! Stop... Stop... You might do permanent damge to my spinal cord.... but the Iron Worker in me said... go on warrior!!

Jason did bowl a good game, but look at my score compared to other weeks, I just wasn't into it today, ((Not Taking away form Jason for his respectful 235))!

Next week, I hope will be much less traumatic, and I will USE THE BALL THAT GOT ME THERE...THEN AND NOW STILL (((THE UNDEFEATED)))!!

jUST GOT A PHONE CALL,,, THE MOTHER NAMED THE BOY AFTER ME!! (:)

NEXT WEEK,,,,, I WILL BE 4 TO ONE!!! I AM NOT STOPPING FOR ANY MORE BABY DELIVERIES!!!!

LTNINGFan
06-01-2012, 05:44 PM
What a fun thread this was to go back and read from the beginning :)

billf
06-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Mike what boards are you playing when you get those pesky 10 pins?

JaMau24
06-01-2012, 06:17 PM
oad, and a grandma, (my age waving at me to pull over), i did, and it was a young lady getting ready to have a baby!!! I pulled out my bowling bag, and sprayed my hands with ball cleaner, (for plastic balls), then began the processes of delevering the baby. It was a boy, felt like when i held him at my side a 15lb er!! After cutting the cord, and tieing it in a knot, i jumped in my truck to head to the alley.... I could hear her say as i drove off, who was that man,,,, and a observer that was standing by simple said, one heck of a bowler i hear!!! I got to the alley and started to feel the strain in my back, and down my leg, from helping the mother with the baby boy. It was so intense that i almost thought to myself! Stop... Stop... You might do permanent damge to my spinal cord.... But the iron worker in me said... Go on warrior!!

Just got a phone call,,, the mother named the boy after me!! (:) [/b]

lol!

JaMau24
06-01-2012, 06:21 PM
What a fun thread this was to go back and read from the beginning :)

Glad we could entertain you! It's all fun.

LTNINGFan
06-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Glad we could entertain you! It's all fun.

Please keep it coming! :)

JaMau24
06-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Mike tried to get me to buy into his shenanigans today.. the game before the championship he was limping around acting like he was hurt, trying to make me feel comfortable for the final.. Didn't work like the previous weeks. Usually in the previous weeks he gets my spirit all high saying stuff like "You're going to kill me today the way you're bowling", and further on when I start off well into the championship match stuff like "Oh this one is over, you got this". Well I didn't listen to it today:D (We still do encourage each other to bowl well, neither of us want the other to bowl bad during the final match, or during any other point)

MICHAEL
06-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Mike what boards are you playing when you get those pesky 10 pins?

Bill it was one heck of a night!!! How many times on the way to a BIG GAME, have you had to stop and deliver a 15lb baby boy!! Just my luck!! He was cute, almost remined me of myself when I was born!
Anyway it took a LOT OUT OF the Old man!! I don't seem to have that huge reserve I use to have!

Bill I stand with my right heal, on the center dot, 3 step (I think), go to my video and let me know, if you want.

I aim at the second arrow... during the challange!!! I did try a lot of different angles and balls tonight, before the challange!! The alley was getting dry from Jason rolling his,
sponge ball down my track!! I knew it was a fake ball, and he was desperate to win!! He must have gotten a huge sponge, cut it in the shape of a bowling ball, put some finger holes in it and maybe some fishing weights in the center! O yes,,, he didn't think I noticed him squeezing his sponge ball into a bucket!!

That Bill was the slickest form of cheating I have ever seen!! ( Not to take away from his above average score what ever it was)?? OO and yes HE dosen't use my track, he stands left and throws across the middle!

Bill can you believe he painted that spone black like a bowling ball!! geeeeeeeee....

I will be ready next week, with some secret weapons of my own.

Off to the hospital to see how may name sake, that I delivered today, is doing! ( the childs name is Michael Bolling Alley! ( I guess Bolling was a great grandfathers name on the husbands side!) What a honnor to have named that beautiful ball of joy after me!!

Jason, all I have to say to you is this: 3 to 1!!!

MICHAEL
06-02-2012, 05:44 PM
FOR I GRANTEE YOU IT WILL BE VERY short lived!!!! So dance, be happy, brag, sing the song of victory, for soooon it will end!!! And then it will be:
Old broken down man 4
Jason 1 I got lazy Friday, it happens to some of the best, (like myself)! I will be in top form come next Friday my young friend! BEWARE!
I am working out like in the Rocky Movie.... even playing that great sound track in the background,,,,,,,, 99,,, 100 wow,,, 100 one arm push-ups!!! (whith my bowling arm jason)!!!
Now for my 500 sit ups... 1...2 ....3... (to be continued)!

billf
06-02-2012, 08:13 PM
I often go against conventional wisdom. At times it even works. When leaving tens consistently try moving your feet and target right. I usually go 5 boards at a time. Either move to 15 & 10 or even 10 & 5. It takes real testicular fortitude to go that far out but the reward is worth the risk.

MICHAEL
06-02-2012, 08:33 PM
thanks bil,,, as I mentioned I used the new ball the whole game against Jason, the V.G. Nanno! I love the ball and it looks sweet going into the pocket, but the 10 pin is turning into a huge problem with that ball. The Undefeated looks a lot like the V.G. going into the pocket but for some reason it seldom will leave a 10 pin. Bill I move few board left, (coulden't go right or it would have gone left of head pin. I moved up a foot, and that didn't feel comfortable since I start in the middle anyway, and use a only 3 steps. Its a great ball, unlike the Vivid I had, that was flat going into the pocket. It looks great, you would swear it was going to be a strike! Bill do you think a different finish would help?? It does seem to work better when warming up, lots of strikes,,, then as the oil breaks down, it seems to start leaving the 10! If you remember last week in league against Jason, I had a 235, with the V.G. nanno first game. then it started doing the 10 pin thing again like yesterday! Jason and I played for 2 hours, and then had our play off game for the championship! And in that game I had at key points in the pocket sweet shots that left the 10? I have never really had that problem with the Undefeated? It bowls about the same even at the end of our 2 hours???
Could it be the V.G. Nanno just needs more oil and is less effective then the undefeated as the oil breaks down.

And if thats the case, why does the Undefeated seem to bowl well from beginning to end of a two hour practice?? I realize a ball is only as good as the person behind the Wheel!! But I want to figure this out, and I will, with help, and practice!

billf
06-02-2012, 09:01 PM
The VG Nano is a heavy oil ball so probably as the oil breaks down the ball could be losing some if it's energy before going through the pocket. I can't find any useful info about the undefeated at that moment to get you a good answer. My guess is the Undefeated is a medium oil ball and can withstand the lanes a while longer than the heavy oil ball.

If you move BOTH feet and target right it will change the entry angle without going brooklyn, most times.

MICHAEL
06-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Damn I learn a lot on this website!!! I think I am falling in love with it!!!! (:)... work in progress!!!!

MICHAEL
06-03-2012, 02:44 PM
The VG Nano is a heavy oil ball so probably as the oil breaks down the ball could be losing some if it's energy before going through the pocket. I can't find any useful info about the undefeated at that moment to get you a good answer. My guess is the Undefeated is a medium oil ball and can withstand the lanes a while longer than the heavy oil ball.

If you move BOTH feet and target right it will change the entry angle without going brooklyn, most times.

I have been told that the Undefeated and Mission are the same Bill? Does that help?

martinezsam2495
06-03-2012, 04:46 PM
amazing! keep it up guys! Maybe with that trillion dollars, you can buy me an imaginary ball!
haha

billf
06-04-2012, 11:12 PM
I have been told that the Undefeated and Mission are the same Bill? Does that help?

Mike, they are both considered heavy oil balls. However, the VG Nano is rated 20 points higher on bowlingball.com's perfect scale. That's actually quite a bit. So yes, the Nano is designed to handle heavier volumes of oil than the Undefeated so plan on making a ball change when the 10 pins start laughing.

billf
06-04-2012, 11:22 PM
I didn't see any posts my Mike or Jason tonight. I did see the chat box and hope all is patched up.
Mike, just an observation. Top guns usually don't fare well in handicap leagues. Usually those with the big handicaps manage to get better after they have enough games to not have the average pick up at the same pace. Say after 21 games a person has a 150 average. Now they start bowling 170s for a week. That would only raise their average to 152.5. On the flip side, the 220 average guys usually are right around there. Even if they have a big game one night it is usually accompanied by a very low game (for them). Just my opinion that wasn't asked for.....

MICHAEL
06-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Mike, they are both considered heavy oil balls. However, the VG Nano is rated 20 points higher on bowlingball.com's perfect scale. That's actually quite a bit. So yes, the Nano is designed to handle heavier volumes of oil than the Undefeated so plan on making a ball change when the 10 pins start laughing.

Thanks Bill that makes sense,,, I started out today with the V.G. Nanno,,, but half way through the first game I started getting 10 pins, and changed to the Undefeated. I used it the rest of the first game and through the following two. The Rev infromation is helping a lot. It looked 50 percent better today!

JaMau24
06-05-2012, 02:35 AM
I didn't see any posts my Mike or Jason tonight. I did see the chat box and hope all is patched up.
Mike, just an observation. Top guns usually don't fare well in handicap leagues. Usually those with the big handicaps manage to get better after they have enough games to not have the average pick up at the same pace. Say after 21 games a person has a 150 average. Now they start bowling 170s for a week. That would only raise their average to 152.5. On the flip side, the 220 average guys usually are right around there. Even if they have a big game one night it is usually accompanied by a very low game (for them). Just my opinion that wasn't asked for.....

Fortunately it all worked out. I was never mad at Mike, nor did I ever think he was mad at me. I understand his thinking though, It did seem as though this guy (Bruce) was only joining for the money and that it was weird he would join a league he wouldn't even be there for. I don't see the point of joining if you are just going to pre-bowl every week.

Like I said, he has now said he isn't going to do it and this other guy will (who will actually be there every week), and I'm happy Bruce decided against doing it. Very happy it worked out for everyone.

Now we can get back to just bowling and having fun and not worrying about all these teammate issues.

billf
06-05-2012, 08:18 AM
If it was a trio league then the team could be Joyce, Jason and Mike. Every team could use a little handicap from a bowler who will get better each week.

MICHAEL
06-05-2012, 10:21 AM
If it was a trio league then the team could be Joyce, Jason and Mike. Every team could use a little handicap from a bowler who will get better each week.

I might be handicaped Bill, but this old dog has his moments!!! Sure, Jason and my wife would benifit having me on a team, with my handicape, but that my friend was not to be this summer! I am amazed at how much (((Jason has improved in all aspects of his game))) two 700 plus series within a week! If he keeps this level, I might have to start bowling with Shades!!! LIke Pete,,, whats his name?? ,,, I am the ONE!! Not HIM!! HE's nothing!

If Jason keeps up this level of play, I might have to get him a present, I have been thinking about for the last two weeks!

I know I am a MUCh better bowler then Jason, and if it looks like he is kicking my butt in bowling, (every once in a while), it only because I do not want to destroy his confidence! Yes,,, Jason can learn a lot from watching this Old Bowling Warrior! Everything I do,,,,while bowling,,,, DON"T DO!!! (:) lol...

MICHAEL
06-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Jason..... YOU think you beat me last FRIDAY??? haaaa HAAAA!!! It was a set up for THIS FRIDAY!!! Here is my question as to the prize for the Winner this week!!! The loser has to Cut the Grass, weed eat, ect.... of the Winner!! I make this wager, knowing my winning hands will never touch the handle of a lawn cutting machine!! I know, that like the color of GRASS, Money is what brings out the Best in ME!! Do you accept my challange!! If so, start sharpening the blades on your mower,,,, and lets Rummmmmble in the Jungle of you mowing, cropping, cutting clipping my yard!! Now everyone will know, After this Friday, 6/8/ 2012, 1:45pm (WHO) ,,, WILL CUT IT!!

billf
06-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Last season I joined a trio league that was a handicap league. I tried getting us double the pins. I was blind, the captain has cerebral palsy and the third guy is just stupid. How much more handicapped could we be? I was an in-season addition after a guy quit. The other two were a little discouraged that a blind guy had a higher average :p

MICHAEL
06-05-2012, 12:48 PM
For a blind guy, I have watched your video's you are remarkable!!! LOL!!! Went to your profile, (what is your average if you don't mind me asking!!

MICHAEL
06-05-2012, 12:56 PM
509 You young guns out there, here is your future!! lol

billf
06-05-2012, 12:57 PM
205 right now. Was 195 when I got hurt and dropped to 165 for awhile. Struggled mightily when my eyesight was restored and still have issues with moving my head.

JaMau24
06-05-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm ready to rumble on Friday.. and tonight!

MICHAEL
06-05-2012, 09:55 PM
I'm ready to rumble on Friday.. and tonight!

Jason ,,,, a,,,,, Joyce and me won 4 out of 5 tonight on bad lane conditions, (as you and everyone else knows!!) They were so dry that I use my spare ball towarde the end! Wish I would have switched quicker. V.G. nanno, first game, first throw, shot across the lane like a rocket!! Almost the same with the
Undefeated,,, still to much back end. My spare ball worked well, I just waited to long to pull it out!! Lesson learned! With that win it puts us I believe one game out of first, if you won 2 today: You were 7 wins and 3 losses. we had 4 and 6,,,, now we are 8 and 7. So its very close, or so it looks to me!
Joyce is really doing GREAT! She carried me again theis week... I know its early only 3 weeks into the short season.... but It looks to be a close one!!!

billf
06-05-2012, 10:09 PM
And just where did you get the idea to use your spare ball on dry lanes?

JaMau24
06-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Ya, they were strange lanes tonight. I don't understand how a typical house shot pattern can vary so much week to week. It should be the same, or not far from it, week to week. Honestly though, the lanes weren't the reason why I just had an "average" type of night tonight. Actually had a pretty good strike percentage (60.9%), I just missed 10 pins and missed easy spares.

I had a 189 (Vivid), 225 (Nexxus), 213 (Nexxus), 192 (Vivid).

The 225 game, I missed a 7 pin in the first, which I NEVER do, but I suppose it happens... I also missed a 10 pin for the first part of the 10th. So my possible 248 turned into a 225.

The 213 game I missed a 10 pin in the 8th, which got rid of a possible 224.

The 192 game at the end I missed a 10 pin in the first, and in the 3rd. It's a 215 if I pick those up.

So overall, I missed four out of five 10 pins tonight, and also missed a 7 pin. I'm so tired of missing that 10 pin. It just crushes my games. I had an 819 four game series and if I would have picked up those four 10 pins and that one 7 pin, I think it would have been an 876 series or something.

Honestly, I think a big problem is, my spare ball isn't drilled correctly to my hand. The span is way off (small), so this causes me to grip the ball and muscle it towards the target instead of letting it rest and having a nice free straight arm swing. I'm going to get it plugged and drilled correctly some time in the near future. I think that, plus still not having a ton of experience throwing a straight ball at it is what is causing me to miss it so much. I so badly want to master that pin.

Anyway, my avg for tonight was 205 (could have been 219 if picked up 10 pins and 7 pin), so I'm not all that mad considering the lanes were pretty difficult. Seriously, it was like a sport pattern out there. If I missed my mark by a board or two, bad things were going to happen. Usually on a typical house shot, you have a couple boards of leeway. I dropped my average of 220, to 215 after tonight. I hope not to drop it anymore.

Only won 2 out of 5 possible points too. So Mike and Joyce are just one game behind us.

GeorgiaStroker
06-05-2012, 10:50 PM
509 You young guns out there, here is your future!! lol

I actually did LOL on that one.

MICHAEL
06-06-2012, 01:34 AM
I am pushing 64, and my wife will not let me tell her age!! Wow has she been bowling over her average last 3 weeks!! I guess a lot of it has to do with me doing my homework in the home front, (if you know what I mean)!! A happy, woman can do remarkable things in a bowling alley!! ( I need to get some of them blue pills almost out)!! (mental note make appointment with Doctor tomorrow)
Its going to be a shoot out down to the last week!! Jason, is at the present time, TOP GUN! But being on top can be a lonely palace! Your the bull's eye everyone is gunning for! That includes,,,,,, YES,,, YOU know who Jason!!!! Don't even for a minute think you will be there much longer!!! That person is
JOYCE,,,, MY Wife!!! She calls herself a deceivingly, deceptive, bowler, that just get the job done!!! "Jason",,, " I know this woman well!" Enjoy your fleeting moment of glory!! Joyce wants you spot!! (:) Well its 12:30 am,,," YES SWEET Cup-Cake,,,, Daddy will be there soon" until next we meet!!

MICHAEL
06-06-2012, 12:13 PM
And just where did you get the idea to use your spare ball on dry lanes?

I am not sure??? I think it came to me in a dream,,,,, no,,,NO ,, it was some guy on BowlingBoard.com that knows just about all there is to know about
bowling if I remember correctly!! Bull,,,,, no Biff,,,,,, IT was a guy named Bill!! LOL (:) thanks buddy!!!

MICHAEL
06-07-2012, 10:01 AM
DO YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLANGE~~Or are you afraid, that I will win, (like I have 3 out of 4 times)!!! Simply wager: I win, YOU mow your yard! You win, You mow my yard!! Now we are talking the real deal!! Are we on!! (what's that I hear in the distance,,, sounds like chickens bach,,bach,,,,) lol

JaMau24
06-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Well, it really wouldn't be much of a challenge. It would be me destroying you again! So basically, whatever you bet is what you have to do, because I'm not losing! :D I'd hate to see you out there on a 100 degree day mowing the lawn.

Tomorrow we RUMMMBLE!

MICHAEL
06-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Well, it really wouldn't be much of a challenge. It would be me destroying you again! So basically, whatever you bet is what you have to do, because I'm not losing! :D I'd hate to see you out there on a 100 degree day mowing the lawn.

Tomorrow we RUMMMBLE!

THERE WILL BE PICTURES OF THE LOSER MOWING THE GRASS, HERE IN HOT HUMID KANSAS CITY MO!! "jASON,,,, BUDDY,,,, I WILL HAVE SOME COOOOL LEMONADE WITH ME WHILE I SIT UNDER THE LARGE OAK TREE IN MY FRONT YARD! I hope your good at cutting grass, because I am going to cut you down to size this Friday!! (:)

JaMau24
06-07-2012, 02:59 PM
We shall see... :D

How's everyone betting this week?

GeorgiaStroker
06-07-2012, 03:26 PM
THERE WILL BE PICTURES OF THE LOSER MOWING THE GRASS, HERE IN HOT HUMID KANSAS CITY MO!! "jASON,,,, BUDDY,,,, I WILL HAVE SOME COOOOL LEMONADE WITH ME WHILE I SIT UNDER THE LARGE OAK TREE IN MY FRONT YARD! I hope your good at cutting grass, because I am going to cut you down to size this Friday!! (:)

I wish one of you would come down to hotter more humid Georgia and cut my grass I've been working on it most of the day, and would love to sit under the Pecan trees im the front yard while someone else toils away. C'mon guys it's only about 10 acres, you could knock it out in no time:D

Florida Bowler
06-07-2012, 03:48 PM
If I were a sports book, I would probably open the line at Jason, 2-1.

-DJ

JaMau24
06-07-2012, 04:40 PM
I wish one of you would come down to hotter more humid Georgia and cut my grass I've been working on it most of the day, and would love to sit under the Pecan trees im the front yard while someone else toils away. C'mon guys it's only about 10 acres, you could knock it out in no time:D

Need a tractor to do that!

If I were a sports book, I would probably open the line at Jason, 2-1.

-DJ

Smart man, DJ. Smart man.

billf
06-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Simply wager: I win, YOU mow your yard! You win, You mow my yard!!

Read this again carefully Jason...at no time does Mike say he will do any mowing of any kind! It's a scam lol

My imaginary money is on Jason again this week. He seems to be picking up his lessons quicker than Mike at the moment.

Florida Bowler
06-07-2012, 04:53 PM
All right, we have one taker at 2-1. Any others?

-DJ

JaMau24
06-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Read this again carefully Jason...at no time does Mike say he will do any mowing of any kind! It's a scam lol

My imaginary money is on Jason again this week. He seems to be picking up his lessons quicker than Mike at the moment.

lol, nice catch Bill. The deal is off if those are the terms! I guess we now have to bowl for this:

http://stwot.motortrend.com/files/2012/04/2013-SRT-Viper-front-three-quarters1-623x389.jpg

MICHAEL
06-07-2012, 08:52 PM

Thanks a lot Bill I almost got my lawn mowed regardless of the out come!! And ,,,,,you,,,,,,,,,had ,,,, to blow it!!!!
It would have been a good life lesson for young Jason!! (always read the fine print)!!

MICHAEL
06-07-2012, 09:29 PM
lol, nice catch Bill. The deal is off if those are the terms! I guess we now have to bowl for this:

http://stwot.motortrend.com/files/2012/04/2013-SRT-Viper-front-three-quarters1-623x389.jpg

I don't like the color!!!! what else would make it worth my time to even show up!! Remember all you betting on Jason,,, I,,, ME,,, MYSELF ,,, Iron MIke had won 3 out of 4........ NOW all the sudden he's the favorite???? Put your money on the real deal!! fj

JaMau24
06-07-2012, 09:34 PM
I don't like the color!!!! what else would make it worth my time to even show up!! Remember all you betting on Jason,,, I,,, ME,,, MYSELF ,,, Iron MIke had won 3 out of 4........ NOW all the sudden he's the favorite???? Put your money on the real deal!! fj

Fine, you can choose any color you would like!!

They are betting on me because of what I told you. You are like a huge stone I was trying to push down a big hill. I struggled the first 3 times I pushed the stone, but finally on my 4th try, I pushed it hard enough and got it to roll down the hill. This is one GIANT hill and that stone isn't going to be coming to a stop anytime soon. What I'm trying to say is, you won't be winning for a long time!! :cool:

MICHAEL
06-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Fine, you can choose any color you would like!!

They are betting on me because of what I told you. You are like a huge stone I was trying to push down a big hill. I struggled the first 3 times I pushed the stone, but finally on my 4th try, I pushed it hard enough and got it to roll down the hill. This is one GIANT hill and that stone isn't going to be coming to a stop anytime soon. What I'm trying to say is, you won't be winning for a long time!! :cool:

Look closely at the stone you are pushing young man!!! Its huge,,,, and FLAT!! It dosen't roll!!! Your victory, will not come because of the stones momentum going down the hill. It was just pushed a few inches!! It will be a struggle to move this week, for the stone is up against another stone in the ground!

Jason, this will be my week!!! My win,,,,, My VICTORY!!! After tomorrow it will be Jason 1,,,,,,,,, and mike 4!!!

MICHAEL
06-08-2012, 12:10 AM

You know that old saying about: You can't teach and old dog new tricks..... (((well Mr. Bill I almost taught Jason a lesson))), but you had to
ruin it. Please send me a privite email next time!! I know I would have had the wiper-snapper,,, if you ...... O well!!
Bill you owe me a yard mowing now.... lol (:) Bill we shall see ...... I have a few tricks I plan on using Friday,,,,,, HIGH NOON..... !! At the shoot out!!!

JaMau24
06-08-2012, 01:24 AM
You know that old saying about: You can't teach and old dog new tricks..... (((well Mr. Bill I almost taught Jason a lesson))), but you had to
ruin it. Please send me a privite email next time!! I know I would have had the wiper-snapper,,, if you ...... O well!!
Bill you owe me a yard mowing now.... lol (:) Bill we shall see ...... I have a few tricks I plan on using Friday,,,,,, HIGH NOON..... !! At the shoot out!!!

Deal. Bill can mow your lawn and we'll both sit in lawn chairs and relax. I'm just kidding Bill. I think I owe you a lawn mowing for telling me!:D

MICHAEL
06-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Deal. Bill can mow your lawn and we'll both sit in lawn chairs and relax. I'm just kidding Bill. I think I owe you a lawn mowing for telling me!:D

somebody owes me something??? All I know ,,, I was set up to be a WINNER either way, (until Bill destroyed my diabolical plain)!! Now I have only a Red
$85,000 red car to look forward too??? Life is not fair!!

MICHAEL
06-08-2012, 07:54 AM

Yesterday I bowled my 3 free games Jason..... notice my first score,,,,!! I have several other ones just waiting for High Noon Today!! This Stone on the
Hill will crush you today!! But talk is talk,,,, I will let my balls do the talking!!! Yes,, Jason,,, I have talking balls,,, and they are telling me right now
at this moment,,, "what"..... O,,,, they are saying SWEET VICTORY!!!

billf
06-08-2012, 12:00 PM
I hear a lot of creaking and popping. Yep, it's noon and that sound is Mike walking up to the alley doors for his butt whipping

Florida Bowler
06-08-2012, 12:07 PM
I think they are central time, Bill. We have another hour before they start.

-DJ

Florida Bowler
06-08-2012, 03:16 PM
We should be hearing the results any minute now. I'm on pins and needles!

JaMau24
06-08-2012, 04:29 PM
VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came down to the end.. Video is coming. I'll just say, scores were down for us this week.

The "Undefeated" bowling ball mike uses, is Undefeated no more!

Collect your winnings to those who bet! and keep betting on me! The stone is rolling down the hill fast, and it isn't stopping anytime soon!

MICHAEL
06-08-2012, 05:01 PM
VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came down to the end.. Video is coming. I'll just say, scores were down for us this week.

The "Undefeated" bowling ball mike uses, is Undefeated no more!

Collect your winnings to those who bet! and keep betting on me! The stone is rolling down the hill fast, and it isn't stopping anytime soon!

Tell them the TRUTH Jason!!! It was the Wrong Undefeated!!! I have two, one is drilled a lot differently then the OTHER~ I used the wrong one!!
They are identical, except for the fact ONE is UNDEFEATED, and the other is a loser!! Not good for much other then losing! ((I can't believe I used the wrong ball this week))! Next week I will bring just two balls..... (The Undefeated), and my (Alien) for spares!! Jason did spill a bottle of water just before we started, and that upset me!!! He played the he was in pain game with me,,,, I mean it was one mind game after the other. He even did the Pro bowling, what ever you call it, where he bowled twice, then I bowel twice,,, (he knows thats hard on me,,, I get stiff,,, the RA kicks in,,,, I have to keep moving, so he found a way to
destroy my rhythm,,, Pete Weber has nothing on Jason!!!!
Guess what Jason!!!! I am still 3 wins to your 2wins!!! I am still your daddy!!!! whos your daddy!!!!!
Next week I will have the real secret weapon...... (The Real Deal, The Undefeated, that is truly and still Undefeated!!! If you beat me with it! You will truly be
the Champ!! Jason.... No more cheap mind games,,,, If you win, I will have a picture taken of me Giving you my Undefeated!!! I won't want it anymore!!!
But if you lose you have to give me the Vivid, and Nexxus! Vivid/Nexxus = one Undefeated!! Mike 3 wins,,,, Jason only 2!!
This thread will end when I get to 5 wins,,, before you jason! (I hope you like that RED CAR.... I am a truck man,,, did not want it anyway! (:)

Toay we both bowled poorly..... in the Big GAME!! You just bowled less poorly!!! Not much of a victory!!! LOL...(:) GET READY for next week.
UNDEFEATED will be present!!!

MICHAEL
06-08-2012, 06:49 PM
I know now after reading my reply to Jason's boasting about beating this old, tired, worn out Iron Worker! That I was wrong! I need to be a Man,,, and just simple say. ( The better Man Won Today)! I apologize Jason! Next week, if I am still able to bowl, (with all the physical problems I have,,, I will continue
my quest to be the first to Hit the magic number of 5!! Congratulations!! I must go now, time to take my medication, and pain pills....

JaMau24
06-08-2012, 07:22 PM
I know now after reading my reply to Jason's boasting about beating this old, tired, worn out Iron Worker! That I was wrong! I need to be a Man,,, and just simple say. ( The better Man Won Today)! I apologize Jason! Next week, if I am still able to bowl, (with all the physical problems I have,,, I will continue
my quest to be the first to Hit the magic number of 5!! Congratulations!! I must go now, time to take my medication, and pain pills....

Hah, it's fine. We all know you were just kidding. I certainly wasn't bothered by it.

Just got done editing the video, about to post it here in a little.

JaMau24
06-08-2012, 07:37 PM
I started with the Nexxus, but after I left the 1,2,4,6,10 I switched to the Vivid. Good choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex6YjEAAIpI&feature=youtu.be

Not a very high scoring match, but it happens! I think we bowled one more after that and I had a 225 and Mike had a 211 (or something like that). So that was a little better.

MICHAEL
06-08-2012, 07:44 PM
congratulations Jason!! You kicked my Gluteus maximus !!

JaMau24
06-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Our game after that... We cleaned it up a little bit. Would have been better to have that one on film lol...

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Bowling/224209.jpg

billf
06-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Obvious an off day for both or maybe the previous weeks were the fluke?? Either way, it's all in fun. Mike, I noticed a "hitch" or double pump in your push away. Just saying.

Jason, congratulations on another victory.
Mike, you let all of us old, arthritic, falling apart bowlers down. Just kidding

JaMau24
06-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Obvious an off day for both or maybe the previous weeks were the fluke?? Either way, it's all in fun. Mike, I noticed a "hitch" or double pump in your push away. Just saying.

Jason, congratulations on another victory.
Mike, you let all of us old, arthritic, falling apart bowlers down. Just kidding

Chalk it up to an off day. The scores will be back up in no time.

The missed 10 pins didn't help me either. As you could probably tell, I went back to curving it in to the 10 pin, at least until I get my ball plugged and re-drilled. No sense in trying to throw a straight ball at it when the ball isn't fitting my hand correctly.

billf
06-08-2012, 10:27 PM
If you're going to miss them anyway, use the same release as you would with your straight ball. Helps to keep that release with that pin standing locked in. Otherwise you may end up sometimes screwing it up, like I do lol

JaMau24
06-09-2012, 01:00 AM
I forgot to mention. Mike also had a nice 251 game today as well. We both actually bowled "ok" leading up to the big game, we had a couple great games, but we just had an "off game" for the final.

MICHAEL
06-09-2012, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE=JaMau24;44474]Chalk it up to an off day. The scores will be back up in no time.

Not really a off day, we both had some really good games! I had, along with that 251, a 225 and some low 200 games. Our last game for the money was one of my worse games! When we bowl, flip a coin!! He will win some, and I will win some, it will be interesting to see who gets to the goal of 5 first! At the moment its 3 mike, to jason's last to win's! Scores have been much higher up until this week! When we bowl for the prize its always the Last Game before leaving. (no matter what the scores)! This was my worse Friday 2 date! I swear to Zeus, and all the gods that be, this (will not happen again)!!

MICHAEL
06-09-2012, 03:23 PM
518517 We bowled 6 or 7 games,,,, Jason and I will try out things we have picked up on this web site. He will have a great game, I will have a super great game,,,, You really can't look at it as scores, due to the fact we try different methods, and stuff we have picked up on the site. Then, like I said, we bowl for the
prize.... ( we don't jack with the scores, what it is it is) All the great games that may or may not happen while in the practice mode, don't really mean much! I know Jason was trying out new ways to pick up the ten pin. I was playing around with the new ball the V.G. Nanno. going to the head pin from the 3 board, just ouside the first arrow ect...
My 251 was with the Undefeated, that has been defeated (:(.... The one I have used for big games was at home. So it will be interesting next time we meet to see how things turn out with the one true Undefeated, its the one I had the 255, 231, 230 with..... I lost the next week with the V.G. Nanno, and a score of 174! Then this week with the back up Undefeated that is drilled less aggressive! ((the other one was at home))! Jason is a hell of a bowler, but like me, we both have our good games and bad ones.
It will be fun to see WHO GETS TO 5 wins first!! That will be for the Castle in Transylvania!

Now that we don't get our 2 hours of practice due to winter leagues ending, we just get 3 games per day! I get 6 due to the fact I bowl on two leagues. We may meet for game 4 sooner then next friday! Let me know your thoughts Jason??

JaMau24
06-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Now that we don't get our 2 hours of practice due to winter leagues ending, we just get 3 games per day! I get 6 due to the fact I bowl on two leagues. We may meet for game 4 sooner then next friday! Let me know your thoughts Jason??

Sounds good to me. We won't get to bowl as much as we normally do on Fridays, but at least it's some! When Winter leagues start up again in August, we can go back bowling a lot of games again.

MICHAEL
06-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Sounds good to me. We won't get to bowl as much as we normally do on Fridays, but at least it's some! When Winter leagues start up again in August, we can go back bowling a lot of games again.

Great,,, I will share one of my 3 free games, so that we can at least get 4 games when we meet, pus I have some free bowling tickest for a league, some wehre around 12 or so! that should get us through the summer! Joyce is off this week on vacation, so she could bowl with us!,,,, Might Even Kick our Butts, if we have a bad day, and she has a good one. That would look great on this thread!!! LOL...(:)..We will be painting the house tomorrow!!! want to help?? LOL

JaMau24
06-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Great,,, I will share one of my 3 free games, so that we can at least get 4 games when we meet, pus I have some free bowling tickest for a league, some wehre around 12 or so! that should get us through the summer! Joyce is off this week on vacation, so she could bowl with us!,,,, Mighe Even Kick our Butts, if we have a bad day, and she has a good one. That would look great on this thread!!! LOL...(:)..We will be painting the house tomorrow!!! want to help?? LOL

Awesome. She might beat both of us!

I'd help you but I have a big day in bowling tomorrow. Last week, we can get first and qualify for the city wide tournament, so we need to be on our game! Really hoping for good results. I'll post them after tomorrow.

MICHAEL
06-09-2012, 11:51 PM
She has had a 222, and 212,,, and some high 192, 186 games in the last two weeks!!!! She is off this week, and said set it up!!! She thinks after the way we bowled Friday, that she can as she put it: ( KICK our Butts)!! Wow,,,, she sounds a lot like me!!! So let me know a good time for you this coming week, and lets see if she,,,, Joyce,,,, my honey, bun<<< can back up what she thinks she can do!!! Should be interesting!!!! If she does back it up jason,,,, we WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!!!!

MICHAEL
06-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Awesome. She might beat both of us!

I'd help you but I have a big day in bowling tomorrow. Last week, we can get first and qualify for the city wide tournament, so we need to be on our game! Really hoping for good results. I'll post them after tomorrow.

Good luck!

JaMau24
06-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Good luck!

Well, we ended winning 3 of 4, which means we got 2nd place and we qualified for the city wide tourney in a couple weeks.

Boy, those lanes today were AWFUL!!! It was another washout -- completely flooded with oil. I was standing as far right as I ever have and throwing the ball (Vivid) as slow as I ever have (15 MPH, usually about 20-21 MPH) just to get it into the pocket! That being said, I'm very proud of myself how I adjusted. First game was a 188, second game was a 268 (all pocket shots, left a 7 pin in the first, 10 pin in the 2nd, 10 pin on 2nd shot in 10th frame), and third game was a 201 (clean game, just couldn't get into the pocket). So I shot a 657 on very bad conditions, I'm ok with that.

GeorgiaStroker
06-10-2012, 07:37 PM
congrats and good luck in the tourney.

JaMau24
06-10-2012, 08:15 PM
congrats and good luck in the tourney.

Thanks GS

Florida Bowler
06-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Great job adjusting. Good luck on the tourney.

billf
06-10-2012, 09:56 PM
Keep your mind open and adjusting like you have been and you will do fine. Bowl great and have a wonderful time.

MICHAEL
06-10-2012, 10:52 PM
She is serious Jason!! She wants to meet this week, at a time good for you! She said she had a DREAM,,,, where a Monkey jumped from a palm tree onto
a Lions back! The Lion ran to the near by water, and jumped in, only to find it couldn't swim! The monkey grabed the Lion by the neck and swam to shore, where the lion ate the monkey. With this dream she said its clear that "she is not going to monkey around, or cut us any slack!!
It was and Omen!! So she says.
After you win your tournament,,, WHICH I KNOW you will!! For I have dreams 2 grasshopper!!

We will take on the LADY of NO Mercy!! We need to show her, NO WAY will her DREAM become a REALITY!!! Are you with me JASON!!

JaMau24
06-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Great job adjusting. Good luck on the tourney.

Keep your mind open and adjusting like you have been and you will do fine. Bowl great and have a wonderful time.

Thanks guys. Hopefully things will go good there. I'll be sure to let you know how I did in a couple weeks.

She is serious Jason!! She wants to meet this week, at a time good for you! After you win your tournament,,, WHICH I KNOW you will!! For I have dreams 2 grasshopper!!

We will take on the LADY of NO Mercy!! We need to show her, NO WAY will her DREAM become a REALITY!!! Are you with me JASON!!

I'm with you Mike! We just have to make sure we have our A game when she is bring her A game. We've seen what she can do when she is on.

I hope you're right about us winning the tourney! That would be awesome! Big money if we do.

Our bowling center is going to be having a "40 Frame Game" Tournament on next Sunday too. I'm going to do that as well. It's only a $20 entry, you should do it too. It is just as it sounds, a 40 frame game, handicap included.

MICHAEL
06-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Jason,,,, JOYCE said its only fair that she gets her handicap!!! Wow,,, with the way she has been hot bowling lately,,,, THIS COULD BE TOUGH!! Real TOUGH:p
She is looking forward to kicking our...... !!

JaMau24
06-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Jason,,,, JOYCE said its only fair that she gets her handicap!!! Wow,,, with the way she has been hot bowling lately,,,, THIS COULD BE TOUGH!! Real TOUGH:p
She is looking forward to kicking our...... !!

Sounds fair to me

MICHAEL
06-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Wants to take YOU jason and me on Friday, afternoon! I will be playing golf that morning, then will be free to bowl.... Joyce will have me right off the bat, at a huge disadvantage! After walking 18 holes of golf!! We, all my sons, but the youngest play a round togerther. (My oldest son will be 40 Jason), and he is almost old enought to be YOUR DAD Jason,,,, (getting back to the how old I am)! lol. Anyway,,,, all she wants is a picture of YOU and ME on our knees whith our arms extended in praise!! NO money,,,, just a humiliating picture of us worshiping her as the, (as she puts it) Goddess of Bowling!

Between you and me Jason,,,, not going to happen!!!! But let her dream, the dream!!!! I will give you a more specific time, maybe call you when I am finished playing golf. Jason,,,, I have to live with the woman of Huge ego!!! We need to cut her down to size!!!

It will be the One True UNDEFEATED, & Nexxus/Vivid..... up against the Cyclone!! Yes,,,, she only uses ONE BALL!! If she is ON Jason,,,,, gulp..... we will be in big trouble!!!

JaMau24
06-13-2012, 02:58 AM
Wants to take YOU jason and me on Friday, afternoon! I will be playing golf that morning, then will be free to bowl.... Joyce will have me right off the bat, at a huge disadvantage! After walking 18 holes of golf!! We, all my sons, but the youngest play a round togerther. (My oldest son will be 40 Jason), and he is almost old enought to be YOUR DAD Jason,,,, (getting back to the how old I am)! lol. Anyway,,,, all she wants is a picture of YOU and ME on our knees whith our arms extended in praise!! NO money,,,, just a humiliating picture of us worshiping her as the, (as she puts it) Goddess of Bowling!

Between you and me Jason,,,, not going to happen!!!! But let her dream, the dream!!!! I will give you a more specific time, maybe call you when I am finished playing golf. Jason,,,, I have to live with the woman of Huge ego!!! We need to cut her down to size!!!

It will be the One True UNDEFEATED, & Nexxus/Vivid..... up against the Cyclone!! Yes,,,, she only uses ONE BALL!! If she is ON Jason,,,,, gulp..... we will be in big trouble!!!

It should be fun. We'll have to take her down! We know what she is capable of when she is on her best game!

Just wondering... Where do you guys usually play golf at?

MICHAEL
06-13-2012, 10:27 AM
It should be fun. We'll have to take her down! We know what she is capable of when she is on her best game!

Just wondering... Where do you guys usually play golf at?

This time it will be Hodge Park. Mike my oldest played through college. He can hit that damn ball over 300 yards... Peter my middle can also, but not the golfer total package Mike is! Anyway its fun,,,, Its my two boys, Dad, and myself! Dad is 84 and walks and carries his clubs on his shoulder!!!

JaMau24
06-13-2012, 01:52 PM
This time it will be Hodge Park. Mike my oldest played through college. He can hit that damn ball over 300 yards... Peter my middle can also, but not the golfer total package Mike is! Anyway its fun,,,, Its my two boys, Dad, and myself! Dad is 84 and walks and carries his clubs on his shoulder!!!

Ya, I love to play. I haven't played in a year or so, only because I need to save the money for bowling lol. I used to golf with my grandfather when he was alive some years ago. He had a membership out there at Hallbrook in Kansas. Such a beautiful, fun course. Now, when I ever golf, it's out at Shiloh Springs. I'm not really any good, but it's a blast.

Have fun out there.. Don't let your sons beat you too bad!

MICHAEL
06-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Ya, I love to play. I haven't played in a year or so, only because I need to save the money for bowling lol. I used to golf with my grandfather when he was alive some years ago. He had a membership out there at Hallbrook in Kansas. Such a beautiful, fun course. Now, when I ever golf, it's out at Shiloh Springs. I'm not really any good, but it's a blast.

Have fun out there.. Don't let your sons beat you too bad!

I am sure we will have fun... Yes its the degree of how bad I will get my butt waxed!! lol...LOL. I know I will lose to my oldest son, and probably my dad! Peter and me, might be a toss up!! (:) If your ok with Friday afternoon I can call you when I get back from golf..... I am looking forward to our BATTLE of the SEXES!!! Do Women even have a CHANCE up against REAL men,,, (like Jason and Michael)! The answer in just two days. D DAY,,,, D day we all find out!!

MICHAEL
06-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Joyce and I will be at the PLACE OF RECKONING tomorrow! 12:00pm.... ! Joyce said if she is ON, ,,, ,, IT won't be pretty!! LOL...(:)

GeorgiaStroker
06-14-2012, 10:50 PM
You can almost hear the theme from the good the bad and the ugly. I'm not saying who's who.

MICHAEL
06-14-2012, 11:11 PM
You can almost hear the theme from the good the bad and the ugly. I'm not saying who's who.

LOL.....LOL... GeorgiaStroker, I know who the UGLY is,,,,,, That be ME!! Its should be a BLAST!!! Who knows the Out come!!! She COULD if she has a
GOOD day, kick Jason's and Ugly's butt!! Post results tomorrow..
On a serious not, Jasons Grandmother is in her early 80's I believe, and having health issues at the present time! She sounds like a very remarkable woman!
Golfer her whole life, two hole in ones!! Let's ALL hope for the best, and that she will have a good recovery!!!

JaMau24
06-15-2012, 12:34 AM
LOL.....LOL... GeorgiaStroker, I know who the UGLY is,,,,,, That be ME!! Its should be a BLAST!!! Who knows the Out come!!! She COULD if she has a
GOOD day, kick Jason's and Ugly's butt!! Post results tomorrow..

Yep. Will be there at noon. We'll have to be on our game!

On a serious not, Jasons Grandmother is in her early 80's I believe, and having health issues at the present time! She sounds like a very remarkable woman!
Golfer her whole life, two hole in ones!! Let's ALL hope for the best, and that she will have a good recovery!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Mike. Cya tomorrow!

Florida Bowler
06-15-2012, 11:06 AM
T minus 2 hours till the RUMBLE!

MICHAEL
06-15-2012, 11:13 AM
T minus 2 hours till the RUMBLE!

Something big is about to happen,,,, I can feel IT!! The ground here in Kansas City, is starting to Quake,,Quiver, Dither!!! Who.... will win?? The YOUNG Gun!! ,,, My Cup-Cake, or the magnificent, grand,, imposing, majestic,Old MAN!! Battle of the Titans!!

billf
06-15-2012, 04:21 PM
I await the results with.....great anticipation. I'm predicting Joyce wins (with handicap) as Mike and Jason agreed to.....then Mike will say it doesn't matter or count because it was with handicap. At which point Mike will have to post on here even more than he does just to try and get away from Joyce's boasting for the next week or two. He did say she talked more trash than him (is that possible)....Oh how I enjoy this thread.

***All cracks at Mike are jokes intended only for my pure entertainment and are not meant to be taken seriously by anyone real or imagined. If I thought the object of the jesting couldn't handle it I wouldn't do it.*********

MICHAEL
06-15-2012, 05:09 PM
I will let Jason post the results, with pictures!! What a day it was,,,, and YES I do despise handicap's!!! I think Jason does 2!!!!! Jason and I had a very interesting play off game also,,,, results coming soon at a theater near YOU!! You won't believe what happened in the game between Jason and ME!!!!

billf
06-15-2012, 05:29 PM
What, Jason and you? What happened to your cupcake bowling with you guys?

JaMau24
06-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Well I ran into some technical difficulties with the photos on the first game... So I'll have to just write it out.

Joyce had a 173 and we gave her 55 handicap for a 228 score. I had a 213 and Mike a 202. So she beat us! She then said she didn't want any handicap.

Our next game:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Bowling/234-1.jpg
(Sorry photo is weird and broken apart like that, I edited it so you could see the games better and it's not so far away. I was on one monitor and them on the other)

and our FINAL game today:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Bowling/tie.jpg

Me and Mike tied AGAIN! That ball in the 9th frame for me was a beauty and left a ringing 10! IF ONLY it would have went down. This time we didn't have a bowl-off though because we don't have the free 2 hour bowling practice anymore.

It was a fun time. Next week we'll have to see if we can avoid another tie and see who will win.

billf
06-15-2012, 07:11 PM
So Mike won the series 711-703. Joyce did well 650 with handicap.

MICHAEL
06-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Well I ran into some technical difficulties with the photos on the first game... So I'll have to just write it out.

Joyce had a 173 and we gave her 55 handicap for a 228 score. I had a 213 and Mike a 202. So she beat us! She then said she didn't want any handicap.

Our next game:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Bowling/234-1.jpg
(Sorry photo is weird and broken apart like that, I edited it so you could see the games better and it's not so far away. I was on one monitor and them on the other)

and our FINAL game today:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/astroph/Bowling/tie.jpg

Me and Mike tied AGAIN! That ball in the 9th frame for me was a beauty and left a ringing 10! IF ONLY it would have went down. This time we didn't have a bowl-off though because we don't have the free 2 hour bowling practice anymore.

It was a fun time. Next week we'll have to see if we can avoid another tie and see who will win.

Yes Cup-cake won ((with handicap first game)), but then she made the mistake of being a LITTLE TO Sure of HERSELF!!! Jason and me decided that if you don't want any handicap, OK!! We got togerther and did our bowling Cheer!! It goes like this: Strawberry Short Cake, Gooseberry Pie, V- I-- C-- T- O-- R-- Y! Are we in it,,, yes I guess, You don't want handicap,,,, yes ,,yes,, YES!!

Never get too confident,,,, ESP,,,, with bowlers like ME,,, and jason!! We will cut you down to size!! (cup-cake that I love and worship with all my heart)!!
I think it was a good lesson for honey-bun! Women bowlers, are nice to look at,,,, but,,, BUT men Rule!!

Then Jason and I had our KING OF THE HILL game and TIED!!! Holy Bat Sh*T!!! Not again..... we used up all our free games and then some, so decided to call it a draw this week. The Old man,,,, like a the champion he is, even with the pain and agony of beating his wife, and in deep depression, pulled himself togerther to tie the young man IN HIS PRIME!! Can this Old Man that was put out to pasture, by Iron Workers Local #10, 8 years ago,,, make the Rocky come back and take his winnings to 4 on his quest to 5!!! Or will Jason win and tie the win/lose to 3 and 3!? Or will it be but another wild Tie???

This needs to be settled,,,,, who does Rule..... Mike the magnificant/Humble......... or jason the Young Gun/Slinger

She said If she would have had the equimpent, (bowling balls) we had, (jason and me), it might have been a different story!!
She Wants a high end ball now,,,, the Cyclone is not GOOD ENOUGH to go up against the V.G. Nanno, and Nexxus!!

It was a Great Friday Afternoon!!!

MICHAEL
06-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Went back to our first gime Jason, and I think its strange... you had 255, I had 255! This play off I had the 256, and had to strike out and did for 256!! Weird!!
Talk about a pressure finish you had!!! Wow!! I had a bunch of 9 ers.... Almost sounded like Herman Kane,, 999!!!! (:) LOL Its going to happen soon Jason,,, That 300 game!!! I can feel it deep down in my small intestine!

MICHAEL
06-15-2012, 07:35 PM
I await the results with.....great anticipation. I'm predicting Joyce wins (with handicap) as Mike and Jason agreed to.....then Mike will say it doesn't matter or count because it was with handicap. At which point Mike will have to post on here even more than he does just to try and get away from Joyce's boasting for the next week or two. He did say she talked more trash than him (is that possible)....Oh how I enjoy this thread.

***All cracks at Mike are jokes intended only for my pure entertainment and are not meant to be taken seriously by anyone real or imagined. If I thought the object of the jesting couldn't handle it I wouldn't do it.*********

LOL,,, very funny!!! I like it!!! (:) That was great Bill!!!! Have a good weekend!!!

JaMau24
06-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Went back to our first gime Jason, and I think its strange... you had 255, I had 255! This play off I had the 256, and had to strike out and did for 256!! Weird!!
Talk about a pressure finish you had!!! Wow!! I had a bunch of 9 ers.... Almost sounded like Herman Kane,, 999!!!! (:) LOL Its going to happen soon Jason,,, That 300 game!!! I can feel it deep down in my small intestine!

Hope we can pull out this type of bowling at our tourney on Sunday!